Friday, August 28, 2020

Follow-Up Email to Assistant District Attorneys with ADDED Presidents of the NC Conference of District Attorneys -- Just Sent Out TONIGHT!!!:







William R. West, Jr.



James R. O'Neill


EVERY ONE OF THESE EMAIL ADDRESSES WORKED -- AND I RENEWED MY PERMISSION FOR ALI VELSHI OF MSNBC TO USE MY MATERIALS ANYWHERE:



>>> Some weekend entertainment-reading for selected North Carolina District Attorneys and Asst. D.A.s:


To benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, elizabeth.b.temple@nccourts.org elizabeth.b.temple@nccourts.org, Michael.B.Chaney@nccourts.org Michael.B.Chaney@nccourts.org, Caitlin.B.Kannan@nccourts.org Caitlin.B.Kannan@nccourts.org, Alexandria.J.Palombo@nccourts.org Alexandria.J.Palombo@nccourts.org, Bradley.W.Matthews@nccourts.org Bradley.W.Matthews@nccourts.org, jerry.t.hannant@nccourts.org jerry.t.hannant@nccourts.org, William.B.Vantrigt@nccourts.org William.B.Vantrigt@nccourts.org, Rosetta.L.Royster@nccourts.org Rosetta.L.Royster@nccourts.org, Jason.W.Smith@nccourts.org Jason.W.Smith@nccourts.org, Sean.Spiering@nccourts.org Sean.Spiering@nccourts.org, jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org jennifer.harjo@nccourts.org, kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org kimberly.n.overton@nccourts.org, lisa@ncpolicywatch.com lisa@ncpolicywatch.com, William.R.West@nccourts.org William.R.West@nccourts.org, james.r.oneill@nccourts.org james.r.oneill@nccourts.org, Lance.R.Oehrlein@nccourts.org Lance.R.Oehrlein@nccourts.org, Heidi.Brown@nccourts.org Heidi.Brown@nccourts.org, Susan.P.Boles@nccourts.org Susan.P.Boles@nccourts.org, Amy.K.White@nccourts.org Amy.K.White@nccourts.org, Christa.H.Lawler@nccourts.org Christa.H.Lawler@nccourts.org

Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, contactgov@nc.gov contactgov@nc.gov, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, ari@msnbc.com ari@msnbc.com, mike@signorile.com mike@signorile.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Greetings, District Attorneys and Assistant D.A.s!!!

In follow-up to my email of last night: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/open-letter-to-benjamin-r-david.html, I decided to IGNORE Drug-Trafficking, White Supremacist, Presbyterian Elder at my Kenan Family's Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking, where in 2011, I CHASED Ben David and his evil bitch wife Stephanie (a top Fundraiser and Strategist for Mitt Romney and Lamar Alexander), right out of KENAN CHAPEL of First Presbyterian!!! 

Ask Ben David about that, if you don't believe me!!!


And I've added not only William R. West, Jr., and James R. O'Neill -- the President and President-Elect of the NC Conference of District Attorneys -- as well as several more Asst. D.A.s in New Hanover and Pender Counties, to be even MORE transparent.

And then-Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson and Asst. Pastor Jim Holderness TOLD ME they protect Ben David in his Drug Trafficking Crimes for JESUS CHRIST!!! Any of you who are Christians can go STRAIGHT TO HELL (unless you follow Jesus's Message of Love).



And as Readers know, the "Old Dowagers" I knew at First Presbyterian in Wilmington in 2011 while I was a member, all LOVED SQUIRTY KENAN (Sterling "Squirty" Kenan -- but NONE would tell me what pesky, squirtin' part of her gave her the nickname)!!!



Sterling "Squirty" Kenan with her daughter Sterling (Kenan) McCracken



Democrat District Attorney Ben David "mincing" a point in Court.


When I began attending services at First Presbyterian in 2011 -- months before I actually became a member -- Ben David with his wife, Stephanie, and their three children, always sat in the front pews in Kenan Chapel -- the short ones facing center from either side. No one else sat there. To the side of the gorgeous Romanesque Kenan Chapel, also outfitted with its OWN Kenan Pipe Organ and stained glass windows that the Kenan Family also provided, are the BEST actual ORIGINAL examples of one 
Medieval style of stained glass in the world, as Associate Pastor Jim Holderness told our Membership Class.


Rev. Jim "Old Light-Bulb Head" Holderness (now deceased)


Jim also told us that the bass relief halfway down the chapel wall of Jesus's head with Crown of Thorns -- COMPLETELY in opposition to Presbyterian Standard Practices that don't allow any such graven images of Jesus -- represents Frank Hawkins Kenan. (North Carolina's OWN "State Jesus")

After I had worshiped three weeks in a row in Kenan Chapel, Ben David and his family FLED to worship at the larger service in the Main Sanctuary, and the SECOND time I went up to Ben David at a social hour between services, he FINALLY told me that since he was then PROSECUTING ME on many false charges (since then, Public Defender Jennifer Harjo and I FORCED Ben to erase all of that), that we could not speak to each other.


Ernie Thompson, aka "Miss Thing".


The time Jim Holderness actually BRAGGED TO ME that he, First Presbyterian Leadership -- including then Pastor Ernest Trice Thompson III, who told me he WANTED to have sex with me, but had to respect his commitment to his wife and family, are PROUD to protect D.A. Benjamin R. David's NARCO-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACY behind the Presbyterian Church and Jesus.


Me: "Hi Jim, I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused at First Presbyterian and I hold no one responsible except Ernie Thompson. I'm working with the DEA and FBI to put him in Federal Prison for allowing (District Attorney) Ben David to hide his heroin and cocaine trafficking behind the church -- making him a Deacon, this year."

Jim: "Ben David is one of the finest individuals in this town, and I protect him too!!!"

Me: "You're a goddamn racist then!!! FUCK you and go to hell!!! I'll put you in prison, too, if there's any way I can prove your crimes."


* * *

And many of you know that I CHASED the WHOLE LOT of Asst. D.A.s back to the Courthouse while MOCKING "Miss Coca Leaf", the cocaine-addicted Prosecutor, Lindsey Roberson, who prosecuted me in my FIRST MONKEY TRIAL in Chad Hogston's Court. After that, Jennifer Harjo took over defending me from Emily Zvejnieks, when Republicans had Drug Trash chasing me all over downtown claiming I had MOLESTED their young sons:


6. Then, about two weeks later, things came to a head with my South 8th Street apartment -- I had already been warned by two residents of The Good Shepherd Center, where I'd been KICKED OUT OF, not for living but for First Baptist Church paid-for and served free lunches and without cause -- and Wilmington Police were called although I left without disturbance, the Police OFFICIALLY DETAINING ME for half an hour because they CLAIMED there was a FELONY WARRANT for my arrest in Dekalb County Georgia, but when they finally reached the Sheriff THERE, they claimed he said he did NOT want me extradited!!!

This SAME CLAIM was made in my "Scott's Monkey Trial": in Republican Judge Chad Hogston's Court by Lindsey Roberson, Assistant Prosecutor on behalf Ben David. At THAT time, Lindsey was nearly emaciated and sniffed a lot, so Chief Public Defender Jennifer Harjo (a GOOD Republican -- and Catholic, to boot!!!), always called -- with me -- Lindsey "Miss Coca Leaf" -- LOL!!!

Lindsey Roberson REPEATEDLY claimed in Court that there was a FELONY WARRANT out for me for STALKING in Georgia, but after I soon tapped into Court Records in Dekalb County, Georgia, then called them to confirm -- NO SUCH WARRANT OR CHARGE EXISTED!!!


Lindsey Roberson is now a lawyer in private practice in Wilmington -- instead of behind bars (so far)!!!




* * *

But the MOST IMPORTANT THING I learned from Jennifer Harjo is that -- and I don't know if this applies to ALL District Attorneys -- but Ben David can access THE CONTENT of ALL EMAILS @nccourts.org -- including YOURS and of all Judges, D.A.s, Prosecutors, Public Defenders, and OTHER employees of the North Carolina Court System -- WHY we had to use Jen's aol.com email to communicate.

Of course the FIRST time I got good news about BOTH Ben and his brother, D.A. Jon David, was from rockers I met in front of Slaint Irish Tavern on Front Street soon after I arrived in town from Political Exile in Mexico by Colin Powell's people's help, 1/1/2011, who told me that the summer before, Jon and Ben came up to them DRUNK AS SKUNKS at a giant party on Pleasure Island (Carolina Beach, I suppose), and Jon and Ben DEMANDED to know where they could get "Cocaine and Pussy" -- and THAT is what you have to be into to become a PRESBYTERIAN ELDER, like I see Judge Robin Wickes Robinson now is. Who'd a THUNK IT, no???

Robin is one of the NICEST people I've ever met, but she serves the DEVIL in the Devil's Christian Church.

For any who missed it, I also knew Ben David's long-term gay lover  -- and I was JEALOUS -- he was a handsome, muscular, hairy-chested country boy and a TOP, so Ben takes it in the ASS: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html

And today I found THIS, which is REMARKABLE, and shows WHY Ben David thinks that like Donald Trump he can COMMIT ANY KIND OF CRIME WITH ABSOLUTE IMPUNITY!!!


"Not only are attorneys who work in the district attorney's office immune from being sued for their mistakes, anyone wrongfully convicted is also prohibited from suing the state unless they can conclusively prove that they are innocent (i.e. it is not enough to have been the victim of an unfair trial).Nov 9, 2017"




But when Ben David partnered via his intern 2012, Jeffrey Duncan. Some of you will remember him -- who then got his job at Saper Law in Chicago and with Jamie Lee Sutherland (the FIRST person I knew who had seen both Barack Obama and Rahm Emanuel in Man's Country Gay Bar in Chicago), Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama to STEAL COPYRIGHT to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/ (I only REALIZED this fully, recently, but BLOGGED THIS about it in 2013 when it happened: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html.

Recently, I realized the most RESPONSIBLE thing I could do was to sent TONS OF INFO to Dennis Dixon, a sort of MONEYBAGS for local and some state Democrats: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/an-open-letter-to-dennis-dixon.html

And the GOOD NEWS TOO is that I seem to have had GREAT EFFECT of separating Thomas S. Kenan III from Donald Trump -- and MAYBE even the ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/thomas-s-kenan-iii-is-gold-donor-to.html.

But when Ben David partnered ACROSS STATE LINES to steal copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams and a lot MORE, too, he violated FEDERAL LAW -- where I do not believe he is IMMUNE -- and it was something combined with MANY MORE ACTIONS OF HIS (and hopefully not yours), that leaves him OPEN to charge of RACKETEERING/RICO, no???



Obama visits Trump in prison.jpg

Here are more details of my FIRST CONVICTION that Jen Harjo FORCED that little CHRISTIAN dick-sucker to VOID!!! And Stephanie David is such a CHRISTIAN BITCH, she must have approved of all of this -- because I made CERTAIN Stephanie GOT ALL OF THIS INFORMATION: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/06/my-super-suing-david-nash-will-mean-i.html

I am bothering with all of this because I HOPE the D.A.s of North Carolina can FORCE Ben David to resign, ASAP, but it would be MORE FUN to get the FEDS to Prosecute him, I must admit.

We can do BOTH!!!!


This email will be posted here https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/follow-up-email-to-assistant-district.html, before I email it out to my List of 150 Political Contacts.


Ah men Jesus.jpg

Jesus last supper cropped.jpg

Scott


2d
 

Aducfgtudst St2o6enn aSuet 1pta0cosg:ngf3s0fof rAieMcd
 

Is he in or out? Is he doing the Hokey Pokey?









.

No comments:

Post a Comment