Monday, August 31, 2020

And Then I Got and Responded to THIS, Concerning My ONE-TIME ROOMMATE, Seth George -- Who Worked DIRECTLY with the OWNERS of Russell's Quik Stop, 2101 Wrightsville Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403!!!


These are the only two photos I took of Seth George.


ACTUALLY I have many more, but they don't show Seth's face as well as the first one here -- and Seth George (whose dick was not very big -- but it was PRETTY), ALSO worked with his BROTHER, Eric Stevenson George, who had been an EXECUTIVE of Lockheed Martin and DynCorp before becoming the OWNER of Edan Management:











>>> Re: Question About Seth George


To andrewraymondkeating@gmail.com andrewraymondkeating@gmail.com, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, joboseman@nhcgov.com joboseman@nhcgov.com, rzapple@nhcgov.com rzapple@nhcgov.com, pkusek@nhcgov.com pkusek@nhcgov.com, president@qocnc.com president@qocnc.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Mr. Keating,

Thanks for asking, and I found you here: https://sites.google.com/site/savannahreich86/.

I have got to fill out a Charity Care application for the Hospital today before I do anything else, but I can QUICKLY tell you a few things -- and Wilmington might in fact CATCH FIRE when Donald Trump arrives in two days: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/newt-gingrich-only-way-to-break.html.

My power and internet both went OUT right after I emailed a link to that posting to SIX PEOPLE, including three New Hanover County Commissioners, two people in Wilmington and New Orleans Press, and the son of Bert Bennett, Sr., who had been the LONG TIME Head of the Democratic Party of North Carolina -- THIS is how POWERFUL my information is about CORRUPTION. 

The CIA and Vladimir Putin -- and Donald Trump -- KNOW they will soon be taken down by PATRIOTIC CITIZENS since Law Enforcement and the Press are COWARDS -- or PERVERTED CHRISTIANS!!!

Shortly after Seth George lured me away from my apartment so that he could pack what he could and also stole MANY of my things, Wilmington Police came to my apartment, assured me that I was in no trouble, but wanted to know what I knew about how to contact Mr. George. They did NOT bother with the contact info I could have given them, and OBVIOUSLY they worked WITH Seth George. I will copy this to MUCH local Law Enforcement so they know that SOMEONE besides ME cares about ENFORCING THE LAW.

Since then, we have a NEW Police Chief, so maybe Donny Williams gives a DAMN!!!

More after I do the application.

BEST WISHES TO YOU, and all who also care like the two of us.

Scott
-----Original Message-----

From: Andrew R. Keating <andrewraymondkeating@gmail.com>
To: scottdkenan@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Aug 31, 2020 9:10 am
Subject: Question About Seth George


Hello,

I hope you're doing well. I saw a blog post on Seth George, and was wondering if you have any other information on him. He's my brother-in-law, and he's still doing the same thing to people. 

If you have the time, it would be nice to correspond about him. We've tried helping him many times, but to no avail.

Thanks,
Andrew Keating





.

No comments:

Post a Comment