Tuesday, August 18, 2020

SOMEONE Asked Me to Write Roman Catholic BRIAN MOYNIHAN, Head of Kenan-Controlled Bank of America -- so I DID!!! And I Was INSPIRED by TERRY ESPY (who has MoMentum)!!!


Brian Moynihan













Terry Espy of MoMentum Properties




Hey there Brian Moynihan -- I've written YOUR ASS before!!! My Kenan Family controls your Bank. In summer of 2011, I met Patricia Sinatra, here on the banks of the Cape Fear River -- and SHE told me not only how she had engineered the sale of their 
BankAmerica to Kenan-Controlled NationsBank -- and now HATES the Kenan family for turning it NAZI -- and using it (eventually) to put Trump into power. 

She ALSO told me how Old Joe Kennedy got Frank Sinatra to have his Mafia Friends STUFF Ballot Boxes in Chicago to STEAL the election from Richard Nixon for JFK -- which he did not know about until LATER!!

REMEMBER THIS: It's ALL linked to within this -- and Terry Espy, formerly of Delta Airlines and having been based in Cincinnati, OH -- where I was born -- has ALWAYS been my TOP WILMINGTON, NC HERO!!!

MY GOD!!! Terry is ONE GORGEOUS WOMAN!!! (It takes a HOMO to KNOW!!!)




All best,

Scott David Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/02/my-love-letter-to-aviation-industry.html



Jill Biden, Michelle Obama, and Vicki Escarra (aka: "Miss Mascara" to Terry Espy and me):



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment