Monday, February 4, 2019

Cleaning Up Wilmington -- by Citizens FIGHTING the Wilmington Christian Drug Mafia Police Force!!! / I Ran into My FAVE WILMINGTONIAN, Terry Espy of MoMentum Companies, on the Street Today!!!







First thing this morning, Ben-the-Carpenter arrived and removed only SOME of the lumber he had left here -- without doing any of the maintenance that is needed. See my alerting Landlady Gold Walker to some issues here -- see "Email to Gold Walker" halfway down herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/02/carol-and-robert-dale-of-corbett-street.html

Readers know that Ben-the-Carpenter was who -- with Denise Renee Wood, "The Perfect (6' 3" tall) Painter", convicted of 34 Felonies and 13 Misdemeanors as an International Drug Mule, who now claims to work with Mayor Bill Saffo's Drug Mafia, lived downstairs from me in Gold's 205 S. 4th Street property, and in October 2017, Ben and Denise told Gold Walker all kinds of "who-knows-what" about me, causing Gold Walker to get so ANGRY, she wrote up a 30-day notice for me to LEAVE that apartment -- then yelling like a "banshee", Gold pulled the bottom of my T-shirt out of my jeans, and stuffed the notice way up on my hairy chest -- LOL!!!

I let Gold know that we would go to a trial by jury over any eviction -- and all of her tenants/contract employees who were telling her TONS OF LIES about me, would be questioned under Oath about their OWN HARD DRUG SALES!!!

At that time, the other apartment on the ground floor was occupied by Sa'ant Samuel Celia, Jr. -- whose HUGE LSD Lab (before this time), had supplied his good friend Jerry Garcia of The Grateful Dead, Dr. Timothy Leary, and Leary's former lover, Theodore Druch -- who in 2010 - 2014, had been with his CHRISTIAN WIFE, Maria Ruiz, not only in my Puerto Vallarta Writers Group -- but MAJOR CIA DRUG TRAFFICKERS with the Governor of Nayarit State (I lived two blocks from the Governor's house in Chacala, Mexico for several months in 2012 and 13), as well -- and ADMITTED THAT TO ME -- LOL!!!





Jewish Homo Ted Druch's book.





Mrs. Ted Druch's (Maria Ruiz's) book.


And living in Gold's adjacent building with several apartments, were Steven Rose and Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose, Steven had been high with Deborah Ross's Senate Campaign, 2016, and Maddy was now-Gov. Roy Cooper's highest paid Campaign staffer in Wilmington -- ALL while dealing a TON of drugs from their apartment next-door to St. Mary's Catholic Grade School!!!




Soon, Gold relented and offered that I live in the Spofford Circle apartment that I still inhabit.

The GOOD NEWS is that Gold was able to get Denise Wood OUT of her property quite a while ago, now -- and in the last weeks I have driven past Steven and Maddy's apartment, and NOT ONCE found their cars there -- so I guess Gold got THEM OUT, too!!!

Last night, Patrick Addington never returned to his and Allie Ryan's apartment here on Spofford Circle -- although Allie remained CLEANING IT FURIOUSLY. Patrick DID stop by about 9:30 AM and picked up Allie and for ONCE they did NOT carry any full backpacks or soft luggage full of whatever it is they distribute -- then returned quickly, and then Patrick stayed the rest of the morning, and he left shortly before noon.

The REASON I document so many of their comings and goings, is because when former Apartments Manager Jonathan Deputy (who had placed them and Robert James McKinney here), BARGED into my apartment late last winter and claimed he would beat the CRAP out of me if I didn't stop blogging about their drug trafficking, he particularly EMPHASIZED that I was "not allowed to" report the TIMES OF THEIR COMING AND GOING -- and one thing that proves, is that Patrick Addington -- allegedly a used-car salesman -- for well over half a year keeps driving the same six or so vehicles with DEALER plates (never sells them), and is NEVER ON THE LOT to make SALES -- HA!!!

I was sorry to see, today, that the north end of the block of Front Street with Gold's store property is STILL an ABANDONED MESS -- ONLY the old Bank of America space appears to have things going on inside it. Farmin' on Front is still totally boarded up -- as is the FLAGSHIP Chop's Deli (owned by the son of Judge Corpening), and Gold's place is now for RENT, the scheduled tenant apparently having abandoned ship.







In 2011 and 12 -- when I was homeless in Wilmington -- Terry Espy and her husband owned/ran an Art Gallery on Front Street -- just south of Chops Deli -- and I visited them when I needed a DOSE OF SANITY!!!

Today when I ran into Terry farther south on Front Street by MoMentum Companies' offices, I rolled down my car's window, and told her I am now WINNING EVERY BATTLE, working with TOP Military Officers -- now also including my brother Mike's brother-in-law, retired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley, and even Sallie Bingham -- who exploded her family's Publishing Empire over the MURDER of Mary Lily Kenan, like I am BLOWING UP the Wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill!!!

She LOVED THAT -- and then as I pulled off in my car, I called back that I like her BEST because she did so much for my FAVORITE AIRLINE, Deltahttps://www.linkedin.com/in/terry-espy-8479499/


In Flight Service Manager

Company NameDelta Air Lines

Dates EmployedNov 1979 – Sep 1994 -- 

Employment Duration14 yrs 11 mos

LocationAtlanta, GA - Boston, MA - Cincinnati, OH


HELL, like me, Terry lived in CINCINNATI!!!


And ONLY Delta Airlines RESPONDED to my Letter to them THANKING THEM for saving my life SEVERAL TIMES in early 2010 -- with help of Army Col. Dottie Newman!!!:







Scott Kenan shared a post.

I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant, my Kenan Family has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since 1913, and I am PROUD to know Gen. Russel Honore personally!!!
Pennie Opal Plant
Can you tell? I am a huge fan of Greta Thunberg. Follow #fridaysforfuture if want to be inspired and you are on Instagram.


Need this type of legal ruling in Louisiana 10,000 of thousands of "abandoned" wells
:(


About this website

ECOWATCH.COM
"Bankruptcy is not a license to ignore rules," said the nation's highest court.
TOO WEIRD!!! This just a couple of days after 286 Catholic priests are CREDIBLY accused of sexual abuse -- in TEXAS ALONE!!! Pope Francis needs to be JAILED!!!



CNN.COM
Pope Francis' historic visit to the United Arab Emirates kicked off Monday, with the Pontiff arriving at the lavish presidential palace in a humble Kia Soul.
Comments











.

No comments:

Post a Comment