Thursday, February 14, 2019

Celebrating My Family's Valentine, Jane Ann Kenan -- 66 Years Old Today -- and RETIRING in a Few Months!!!


Well, this isn't really for Jane -- she's a STRAIGHT FEMALE!!!


Or IS IT???



But Jane LOVES Ernest Holmes and his student, Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, my FAVE SPIRITUAL TEACHER and President of Religious Science, International in the 1980s -- a friend to Dr. Elisabeth Kubler Ross, Mother Teresa, and briefly, in the 1970s, DONALD TRUMP!!!







Jane is -- in 2007 -- at center here, in the middle (+/-) of a diagonal line going up from Anne Godley, to my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and ending with my father (now deceased), William Scott Kenan. Retired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley is to the right in back, and I am to the left in back. My sister-in-law Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan is in striped top, and her mother, Anne (Mcree) Godley is in the maroon sweater. Lawrence "Larry" Godley (who has a lot of aliases on the internet, and whose photo seems to turn up NOWHERE), took the photo. He and his wife live in Oreland, Pennsylvania.


So this morning, knowing Jane is so busy, I left her a Birthday/Valentine's Day message on her cell phone, and THANKED HER for sending the financial assistance she has felt able to send -- not mentioning she and the others stopping it COLD for three weeks, then my brother Mike NOT helping anymore, and someone (I assume Julie), reducing it further, last week.

Then, just minutes later, Mike sent Mom's, Jane's, and Julie's contribution for this week -- without his own -- although he can FAR MORE EASILY afford it than the others.




And while Carpenter Ben and his dog Eva were here to reinstall two lattice panels and replace one on my deck (they had blown out during Hurricane Florence back in October), I ran several errands. When I returned, I discovered Ben had FORGOTTEN to reinstall one of them, but I saw I could REMOVE the handrail, slip the panel into the grooves, and replace the handrail, so I did that, then strung tiny white LED lights the whole length of the rail!!!


Otherwise, it was a nice, quiet day. I got a LOT of practical things done, and I discovered a HUGE PILE OF GUANO (bird poop), on the front corner of my front porch -- away from the steps to the entrance. It was so HUGE, I figured it was some kind of bird LARGER than a chicken, but goose-droppings look like dog turds, and I could NOT imagine what bird has hung out here.

Then I went out after dark a few minutes ago -- and LOOK what I found:



YEP!!! It's Miss Piggy -- on a GREAT PERCH to watch out for all the semi-feral, neighborhood cats!!!


And BEST is that from this angle, one sees only about FIVE PERCENT of her accumulated droppings -- hidden by one of the MANY belongings that Allie Ryan and Patrick Addington of apartment Two just seem to TOSS OUT all over the grounds, here -- like this one -- Prescription SPEED!!!:




"Pete" is actually Patrick Addington.


And BEST-in-BACK is that I strung the lights so they run down the stairs in back -- so if Robert James McKinney of apartment One -- who tried to KILL ME with a gift of PCP-saturated pot nearly three weeks ago -- comes back in the DARK OF NIGHT to smoke pot on the back corner of my deck and HOCK all over the steps and deck floor, I will SEE HIM RIGHT AWAY!!!




Scott Kenan shared a post. 17 hours ago
The Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival
19 hrs
Happy Birthday to our amazing Board PresidentPeggy Scott Laborde! A true friend of Tennessee to spend her birthday evening at our Board of Directors meeting planning the upcoming festival. She puts the "will" in Williams!!!


See: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/01/my-letter-emailed-to-peggy-scott.html

Well, I agree with all the comments here, but I'm connected to Vicente Fox of Mexico, who was a Coca-Cola exec for my Kenan Family associated with UNC Chapel Hill, who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party and "Clinton Democrats"

Thomas S. Kenan III and his near relatives put Trump into power, they are ALL Klan Members or sympathizers, and put Trump into power to develop Kenan-Family Best Friend Vladimir Putin's Oil Reserves!!! 

And Donald Trump nearly DOUBLED Opium Production in Afghanistan to PLEASE the "Christian" Kenans who run world-wide hard-drug trafficking with Exxon, CIA, US State Department, and Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families

Notice that the Taliban KILLED Opium production in 2001 -- WHY Bush attacked Afghanistan to get Opium production up -- rather than Saudi Arabia, who sent the 2001 attack on the World Trade Towers, etc. 

Google my name to find my Political Blog -- 1.5 million hits so far!!!

About this website

FORBES.COM
I stat down with former Mexican President Vicente Fox and discussed Mexico's role in the global cannabis industry and how North American investors can capitalize.
Comments







.

No comments:

Post a Comment