Saturday, August 1, 2020

Yes, Next I Will Write Pope Francis / WECT TV-6 DECLARES It's Support of Roman Catholic NAZISM, and the Associated HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING of the Kenan/Trump/Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Biden Christian Families



This morning, googling "contact Pope Francis", a GAY Catholic org popped up at the TOP, that encourages Letters emailed to them that they will email to Pope Francis's Office -- and even show that email address, so I will send to them BOTH!!!

The second listing was the OFFICIAL one from the Vatican, that said ONLY snail-mailed Letters can be sent to His Holiness -- HA!!!


>>> WECT TV6 -- Wilmington's NBC affiliate -- SHOCKED ME LAST NIGHT , when the following originally came up on my Facebook feed.


Readers will recall, that shortly after I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in June 2015, I met a top Producer from WECT TV6 across Front Street from the main Port City Java, and HE told me that when they -- the local Media -- heard I'd returned to town, they had a meeting and decided NO ONE was allowed to mention my name or what I am doing until one other of them had done so -- the PERFECT CONUNDRUM!!!




Funny that TWO people had not understood about that:


1. Benjamin Schachtman, Exec. Editor of the Port City Daily, who STILL won't report on me (or he would be FIRED), so I don't fully blame Ben. Ben had AGREED to meet me and discuss what I knew over a cup of coffee or glass of beer, but after making a plan for that, he BEGGED OFF and STILL won't meet with me (although he's taken a couple of calls from me, and even responded to a couple of emails).

2. Attorney Bruce Mason signed on to represent me against Time-Warner SPECTRUM, after Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark had this truck try to kill me on February 13, 2017:




But then Bruce told me that EVERY Republican (like him), and nearly every Democrat in this area are BOUGHT BY MY KENAN FAMILY, and the Kenans of Chapel Hill had DEMANDED he fire me -- and he DID. He promised to tell me HOW to get the at least $20,000.00 that was NORMAL (not including suing Saffo/Rivenbark/City of Wilmington), and then while I waited speaking with his Admin Hannah, for him to come out and explain all of that, Bruce suddenly FLEW PAST US and ran down Princess Street toward the Courthouse, yelling, "I have NO CONSCIENCE!!!"

And within DAYS, Hannah quit, and when she told me about it, she said she was afraid that SHE could be prosecuted for working for such a HUGE DRUG-TRAFFICKER!!!

This posting of Mayor "Bill" Saffo RUNNING FROM ME on Front Street after I CONFRONTED him with his crimes, tells it all (or most of it):




And it was my KENAN COUSIN Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher and her husband Dan J. McLamb whose LILY-WHITE law firm in Raleigh got their FLUNKY lawyer Brian M. Williams to FORCE ME to accept only $2,500.00 -- AFTER ADMITTING they refused to consider the evidence they ADMITTED THEY GOT from Thomas Eskew, MD of the sonic scans of the valves in my veins and arteries near my knees where I was struck -- that Dr. Eskew scanned again and after 1.5 years, they had finally healed.



Brian M. Williams



Dan McLamb and Bonnie Weyher




What should be NOTED about this is that it is a VERY SHORT REPORT, showing people almost ENTIRELY in masks -- UNLIKE every other Wilmington News Report I've seen -- and they ONLY report POSITIVE THINGS about the "Blue Lives Matter" protesters -- but AT LEAST they ADMITTED that it was led by the Knights of Columbus and the Roman Cathlic Church -- which all the others reported so MILDLY, you hardly noticed it:
WECT News: Thank you for CLARIFYING that you side with these HATE ANIMALS led by Sheriff Ed McMahon and Chip Jones of the Roman Catholic Division: The Knights of Columbus

I guess it is TV-3 -- not YOU -- that is on my email LIST of 150 Political Contacts who get every blog posting via email. 

OH WAIT -- you posted this 23 hours ago -- BEFORE I wrote Catholic Bishop Luis Raphael Zarama DEMANDING he call off his NAZI DOGS!!! https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../sheriff...

WECT News
1d
“I think there should be a lot more of this out there”
Hundreds of people hit the streets in the Port City in support of police Thursday afternoon.
(CNN) Lamenting his plunging popularity this week, a self-pitying President Donald Trump wondered how it all went wrong.

"Nobody likes me," he said, confounded at how his administration's health experts could be receiving accolades while he is accused of ignoring and denying the raging public health crisis.

"It can only be my personality," Trump said, "that's all."

That's one answer.






Pope Francis FAST-TRACKED both Junipero Serra and Pope John Paul II to CATHOLIC SAINTHOOD!!!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment