Monday, August 24, 2020

Kevin Maurer -- with Ben Schachtman -- Put Scott Kenan FIRMLY IN HIS PLACE -- and I THANK GOD and THEM for Doing It!!!


After viewing the following two items, I would like to have a photo made of Kevin and Ben flanking me -- since I'm tallest, at 6' 11", and suffered the MOST for knowing enough to SINK even Barack Obama, whom I STILL think was our BEST recent President!!!


>>> HOW I SENT THIS OUT (pay no attention to order of recipients):


FIRST I sent successfully to Kevin Maurer via secured server. NEXT, I will send to my 150 Political Contacts, THEN send via secured server to Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity at Fox News:


To imran@imran.com imran@imran.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, mike@signorile.com mike@signorile.com, mike@collegiatepubs.com mike@collegiatepubs.com, ari@msnbc.com ari@msnbc.com, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, harvardiop@gmail.com harvardiop@gmail.com, president@harvard.edu president@harvard.edu, info@harrywalker.com info@harrywalker.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, comments@cnn.com comments@cnn.com, leegosney@outlook.com leegosney@outlook.com, jonathan.capehart@washpost.com jonathan.capehart@washpost.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, jdm.maurer@gmail.com jdm.maurer@gmail.com, philip.rucker@washpost.com philip.rucker@washpost.com, contact@victory.donaldtrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Sent to these SEPARATELY:

To writeinterrieverett@gmail.com writeinterrieverett@gmail.com, feedback@whqr.org feedback@whqr.org, cfonvielle@ec.rr.com cfonvielle@ec.rr.com, udc@hqudc.org udc@hqudc.org


* * *

True, that at different times I have had HUGE SEXUAL CRUSHES on Kevin and Ben, but have been OVER THAT for a long time, so I PROMISE I would not try to stick my hand down inside their shits SHIRTS to play in their GLORIOUS chest hair -- or grope them lower:

https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2020/08/23/race-equality-and-equity-two-views-on-systemic-racism-in-wilmington-free/


https://portcitydaily.com/audio/2020/08/23/guest-podcast-wilmingtons-confederate-monuments-what-do-they-mean-and-what-should-become-of-them-free/





And to begin with -- and keeping in the "sexual innuendo milieu" -- I found it HYSTERICAL that the Internet Gods settled for THIS URL for my posting my Letter to Jonathan Capehart of the Washington Post -- since I AM a "bottom": -- and Mr. Capehart has been married to a man for three years:



Nick Schmit and his husband, Jonathan Capehart




And SINCE THEN, I have discovered that OTHER Washington Post Journalists -- including Philip Rucker -- whom I've frequently seen on MSNBC are ALSO TOP FAVORITES of mine -- I just had not paid attention to where they came from!!!

Additionally, the LAST PERSON I apologized to for MY misunderstanding (although I suspect it is more a matter of Tom Kenan's COMING TO HIS SENSES -- even though he still worships the Pagan Idol Jesus, so CANNOT BE TRUSTED):










Kevin Maurer
Cape Fear Collective
Non-profit Organization Management
Wilmington, NC 28401

https://capefearcollective.org/contact/
jdm.maurer@gmail.com (via Kevin's wife)

Benjamin Schachtman
Executive Editor of Port City Daily
ben@localvoicemedia.com

August 24, 2020

Hi Kevin, 

Let me first say, that after coming to the realization that I had FOUGHT FOR YEARS my now-belief that Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama consider/considered ME their TOP ENEMY -- because of what I know about Obama's GAY LIFE and how George W. Bush BLACKMAILED him into supporting the Kenan/Bush/Cheney/Clinton CIA Christian Drug Mafias -- and they were/are partnered with El Chapo Guzman and with Benjamin Netanyahu's HARD-DRUG Mafias, I went to bed last night at 8:00 PM -- totally exhausted, and thinking I'd call Ben Schachtman today -- just to check in, and I LOVE his "radio-friendly" voice.


And Ben has ALWAYS encouraged me in writing my blog, despite misunderstandings I have had with him.



And Kevin, had you EXPLAINED what you were doing interviewing me by phone in Puerto Vallarta in summer of 2012, things could have been ENTIRELY DIFFERENT -- but I still believe you must have been working for the CIA, something you CANNOT DIVULGE if true -- and would have DENIED if UNTRUE.

Last night, I had a HORRIBLE nightmare, after waking at 3:30 AM and writing my last blog posting, then going back to bed and sleeping a few more hours. My father, William Scott Kenan, helped me move to my mother's place of growing up (Wilmington being where Dad grew up), Brookville, Indiana in Franklin County only about 50 miles from Cincinnati (where I was born), and recently, Mom and I discussed that billboards on the edge of the county said LITERALLY "Nigger, don't let the sun go down on your ass in Franklin County".




And my Grandfather, Henry John Meyer, WON election as a Democrat to be County Clerk -- but the Klan burned a CROSS over it and threatened to DEPORT recent German immigrants, and Grandpa then CONCEDED to the Republican. But the Meyers were KNOWN to FDR and the US Government for their SUPPORT OF NAZISM, and Mom's brothers were NOT ALLOWED to fight in the European Theater, and served honorably in Asia.

My father -- blackmailed into marriage by my mother, died at sunrise on Easter Morning, 2014, but before doing that told me all about his bisexuality and that the thing he hated MOST was the Christian Religion -- especially the Roman Catholic Church, which my mother served with her Swastikas -- and TODAY, while talking nicely, still fully supports Donald Trump.

Dad always told me that the ONLY use of Religion is for WOMEN to control MEN -- but I know lots of women who claim JUST THE OPPOSITE!!!


BOTH are CORRECT.






And then, DEPRESSED AS HELL (for the first time in memory), I got up and found the news from Port City Daily -- and a HUGE WEIGHT was lifted from my soul, and I could not WAIT to apologize to you, Kevin, especially after listening to your AMAZING Podcast!!!

But one other thing, Kevin, is that you COULD have replied to me whether or not YOU TOO were forced to return your book royalties to the US Government -- like Matt Bissonnette (Mark Owen), had to forfeit his $6.5 million in royalties for this book:






Joseph Crawford Faulk, Jr. (also called "Testosteroni" in this blog), who supported me for 5.5 years with well over $65,000.00 -- mostly while I was in Mexico in Political Exile -- had sent this book and two others of yours to me there. As I recall, it said all proceeds would go to Veterans Charities -- HA!!!


So today -- since I had unpacked my books recently while Aaron Gallimore was my roommate for five weeks -- since Landlady Gold Walker has NOT tried again to evict me -- not since late 2017 -- while HUGE ADDERALL ADDICT and TRAFFICKER James "Aaron" Gallimore, who partnered with his MOTHER (not father), and Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., and Rob's father Robert "Bob" McKinney, Sr. of Jet Mulch of Wilmington. And THEY partnered with Republican Jonathan Deputy and his admitted Drug Trafficking Partner Democrat Deb Butler (and admitted they got INSTRUCTIONS on how to intimidate me from District Attorney Benjamin R. David).

FUNNY that Democratic Party Head in New Hanover County, Richard Poole, is the ONLY Democrat who TWICE demanded I remove him from my emailing list -- and I knew Elizabeth Redenbaugh, who received the Profile in Courage Award in 2011 -- and served briefly replacing Poole as Head of County Dems -- until the Dems GOT RID OF HER, and put Poole back into that position:





But also funny, is that "Toro", in whose CRACK HOUSE in Puerto Vallarta I was held hostage by two of El Chapo's sons in 2010, told me when I returned to P.V. in 2012, that his house had switched to a METH HOUSE -- because it costs only HALF -- found me and came to my apartment for SEX -- and I discovered that on METH his manhood was at least 20% larger, and I got him to nakedly CLEAN MY BATHROOM!!!



Toro is a GROWER, not a SHOW-ER!!!


Toro spied your three books, and asked to borrow Gentlemen Bastards -- which he never returned. AND, I BET that Aaron Gallimore, who had borrowed several of my books to read, and must not have returned No Easy Day, like he did all of the others, and ALSO refused to return the key to my apartment, was who UNLOCKED my back door while I was out about a week ago (as documented in my blog)!!!



Aaron Gallimore and Rob McKinney on Rob's front porch, a month or so ago.


Rob McKinney has ONLY been home here a few times for only a few hours each time, the last week -- so I'm SURE his Drug-Trafficking family is STILL READING MY BLOG.


BUT, all of that is "water over the dam" now, and GOD KNOWS no one was more confused than I.


NO ONE is a more FORCEFUL and COMMITTED ALLY to an idea than one who is CONVERTED TO IT -- than the "former sinner" -- and the FIRST THING you did in your Podcast was disclose your own upbringing in Virginia as a "Son of the Confederacy"!!!

And you handled the three interviews BRILLIANTLY -- especially Chris Fonvielle, a historian and one of the region’s experts on the Civil War -- who was NOT BAD, but showed much:




I can ONLY ASSUME he is a "Christian":





But you handled him well -- like Kamala Harris questioning Republicans in Congressional Hearings -- so I SALUTE YOU and know you are doing a GREAT JOB FOR WILMINGTON!!!

That's it for now, and I HOPE that you, Ben Schachtman, and I can get together for a beer and maybe some weed -- after COVID-19 recedes.

I intend to send this first as above, also including the three whom you interviewed, and maybe some others -- before emailing it out to everyone. I'll ALSO include my "Ten Talking Heads" from Fox News and MSNBC -- but I am PREVENTED for now from contacting the ones on CNN. 



OH, and also Donald Trump!!!






All best, and CARRY ON!!!

Scott




.

No comments:

Post a Comment