Friday, August 21, 2020

Open Letter to Pam Sander, Exec. Editor of the Wilmington Star News and Regional Head of Gannett Newspapers in the S.E. USA


3h
 
Sad truth. And sadly to many the word "Atheist" is defined as negative or trouble 🙁

  • 🙄 I've often found that atheists know more about the different faiths / religions than most people who are religious... At the end of the day, what counts most is that you're not a box (as in the old Afrikaans type). Be anything, except one of those 💗

    • Like

    • Reply
    • 2h
    •  


    • I spent the entire day the other day on a group (who are trying to unite South Africa) defending myself for asking about religion when a moderator posted no no topics. At the end of it there were 148 comments. I was nothing but polite but them Christian folk can get quite ugly when they want to. To the credit of the administrators they did keep the post open and by the end of the day one of them asked me to please report any comments that I found offensive. Respect is a two way street.

      • Like

      • Reply
      • 2h
      • Edited





    •  You are 100% correct on the respect side of it... I'm agnostic and often encounter rudeness and all round disgusting behavior from people who call themselves Christians, and honestly, it grates me to the core. Religion has been at the root of so much misery and suffering in this world, how dare they judge us?! Is that job not reserved for the various deities concerned???






FOR THE RECORD: I am NOT an Atheist, but believe in a FAR LARGER DEITY, a self-existent singularity that out of contemplation of its own nature, created everything out of itself -- including the Physical Universe, which is literally the "Physical Body of God"

I call this deity Universal Mind -- because it is the original seat of Fact, Knowledge, and Reason -- and is FUELED by Infinite Love.



>>> FIRST SENT TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:


To Pam Sander of Wilmington Star News, Gannett, and The Daily Journal of Vineland, NJ -- especially!!!

To pam.sander@starnewsonline.com pam.sander@starnewsonline.com, lcatron@gatehousemedia.com lcatron@gatehousemedia.com, pr@gannett.com pr@gannett.com, jalt@gannettnj.com jalt@gannettnj.com, jhaught@gannettnj.com jhaught@gannettnj.com, sberkery@gannettnj.com sberkery@gannettnj.com


Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, editorial@nytimes.com editorial@nytimes.com, scoops@huffingtonpost.com scoops@huffingtonpost.com, mystory@velshi.com mystory@velshi.com, ari@msnbc.com ari@msnbc.com, rachel@msnbc.com rachel@msnbc.com, mike@signorile.com mike@signorile.com, joec@catholicspeakers.com joec@catholicspeakers.com, mike@collegiatepubs.com mike@collegiatepubs.com, leegosney@outlook.com leegosney@outlook.com, imran@imran.com imran@imran.com, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

RETURNED from ALL GANNETT EMAIL ADDRESSES, so the Vineland paper having no other addresses, did NOT get this:






Pam Sander

Wilmington Star News/Gannett Publications
pam.sander@starnewsonline.com,

August 21, 2020

Dear Ms. Sander,

I have been communicating -- one-way only -- with you since soon after I first moved to Wilmington about the first of 2011. I've been coming to Wilmington my entire life, since my father was born in Burgaw and grew up in Wilmington, to enjoy the beach and visit relatives. My parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, lived first on Hughes Road in Hampstead for two years beginning in 1980, then moved to Villas Place East until 1999, when they moved to Raleigh, and Mom, at 97, lives there still.

My parents set up the Christian Drug Mafia with Father Robert J. Kus, then of St. Mark's, and John Ehrlichman -- and also in Atlanta, GA, again with Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and my former employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, who today distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- especially to Politicians and Christian Churches and Clergy.

And my distant Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill now run most Worldwide Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Obama, and Biden Families. They working with Kenan-controlled Exxon-Mobil and Bush-controlled the CIA, and with the Roman Catholic and Episcopal Churches making most of the money, but Evangelicals doing most of retail street sales and suffering the most addictions.

I had a recent new understanding of my distant relative Thomas S. Kenan III, who must NOT be part of Kenan Family Corruption, although he is a FOOLISH Episcopalian:




Of course the BIGGEST GRIPE I have with the Wilmington Star News I have with ALL LOCAL MEDIA. Even though everyone knows that Wilmington has had the HIGHEST rates of Drug Addiction and GREATEST VOLUME of Drug Trafficking of any town in the USA (my parents set it up that way), NO ONE reports or investigates it -- especially since Mayor Saffo, Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Sheriff Ed McMahon, D.A.s Ben and Jon David, NC Rep. Deb Butler, and disgraced former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby are in the center of it and are protected by their Christian Churches -- which ALSO profit greatly from it.

Your lack of Jounalistic Ethics is shared by everyone else in the region.

But before getting to my many interactions with your paper, I want you to know -- and I will be sending this also to others all the way to the top of Gannett Publications -- partly because the ONLY person I ever knew well who OWNED a chain of at least a dozen newspapers (in Vineland, NJ and in the mid 1970s) Ben Zion Leuchter (translates to "Son of Zion who spreads light"), SOLD OUT to Gannett, who still owns them, in 1986.



Ben Leuchter when I knew him.


A History of the Vineland paper and how various Leuchters made it what it became: https://static.thedailyjournal.com/about/





Ben's daughter Janet Leuchter, who had worked with Nonesuch Records recording and documenting the unusual vocalizations of chant in remote mountain regions of the Balkans (and she also could DO THEM -- loud enough to nearly break your eardrums), and I shared a large room (with a separating curtain), in a farmhouse on the Cape May Canal with Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell and a few others in 1974, when we were ALL BROKE and Chuck, Hil, and I had just founded www.WhalesTaleCapeMay.com.


I got to know her well then -- and believe it or not, Janet was a "Thalidomide Baby", (or similar, I never asked -- because I was so EMBARRASSED that it took me two months of rooming with her to even NOTICE THAT -- Janet was THAT un-self-conscious of her deformity),  and her one arm and hand were hugely foreshortened, missing several fingers, and she had very limited use of it.

I also lived with Janet for two weeks in her Manhattan apartment -- thinking I would LEAVE Cape May -- but was called back by my partners who needed MY contributions to make Whale's Tale a GO.

Janet became a Cantor of some note -- because she retired in June of this year, and LOOK what she received from the State Senate of New York!!!:




I found email to the synagogue Janet retired from and will send this to them to forward to her -- and perhaps her sisters as well.

In 1978, when Chuck, Hilary, and my parents were scheming to commit me to the NUTHOUSE and force me to sell Chuck and Hil my shares in the corporation, I drove up to visit Ben Leuchter and his wife Magda in Vineland -- he was SUCH A WISE MAN!!!

I don't remember his advice, but HE knew not about the Kenan Companies at all, but ASSUMED the Kenans had to be JEWISH, because he knew they had such HUGE, GENEROUS, and EDUCATION-SUPPORTING CHARITIES -- and Kenan is in the Old Testament, 4th in line from Adam to Noah.

Now, my experience with the Wilmington Star News began when it was owned by the New York Times, which then -- early teens of this Century -- was controlled by Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico (who only owned 20% of their stock, but MOST of their DEBT) -- Bill and Hillary Clinton's TOP DRUG-TRAFFICKING PARTNER, and temporarily (until Hillary left the State Department), the WEALTHIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD.


In summer of 2012, Kevin Maurer, a CIA Agent who was in charge of the Star News's City Desk, contacted me in Puerto Vallarta by phone, and interviewed me extensively under pretense of writing a HUGE ARTICLE for your paper -- but only was gathering INTEL on me for the CIA. 

And to PROTECT YOUR PAPER, he said I had to call HIM, so the Star News had NO RECORD of the phone calls.


But you STILL had to know that Kevin's REAL JOB was to keep Wilmingtonians IN THE DARK about the CIA/Christian Churches running the nations's LARGEST DRUG OPERATION through Wilmington. 

Or JUST WHY did you hire him???


My recent Letter to Kevin Maurer:


And at the Azalea Festival in 2012, a man from the New York Times found me in the crowd (I'm 6' 11"), and told me that since I had been sending SO MUCH information to their paper about what I knew about the Carlos Slim/Clinton Family Drug Trafficking, and HOW they had been trying SO HARD to corrupt and influence the NYTimes's news -- that they wanted me to know they had sent a check to Carlos Slim to BUY HIM OUT -- but it would be a month or so before it CLEARED, and only THEN could they announce it to the Press.

And soon after that, the Star News was sold, but I'm confused if it was directly to GateHouse Media, or if that was later -- but you CONTINUED to protect the Christian Drug Mafia -- and you CONTINUE THAT TODAY!!!

I DO know that like Kenan-controlled NationsBank bought control of Sinatra Family-controlled BankAmerica, and now uses an OLDER name, Bank of America, but the bank is really NationsBank, still. I don't KNOW who is really in control, but your "journalists" are so SHALLOW, their articles are getting as small as TWEETS!!!

Scott Nunn has been in Wilmington long enough to tell the WHOLE TRUTH about local corruption, but never does. TOO MANY of your writers -- and the Producers and Reporters from TV channels 3 and 6 as well -- are NOT FROM HERE and DON'T KNOW HISTORICAL CONTEXT of what they report -- and have NO INTEREST IN IT.

I have tried to engage them and they dismiss me and talk of recent college hi-jinks with each other, instead.

THIS is part of how you HIDE THE REAL NEWS.


And in THIS RECENT ARTICLE -- not credited to anyone in general -- there is a PHOTO of "Capt. Kenan's Rapid Fire Brigade" -- that unlike the original that I first saw in the Cape Fear Museum a couple of years ago, that MANY NEW BOOKS on the Wilmington Coup d'Etat of 1898, always show that it was RUN by William Rand Kenan, Sr. -- then an Elder at First Presbyterian, and that horizontal thing on the left side hardly LOOKS like a big gun, but is what I have called a "Gattling Gun", but was manufactured by Colt.





Now, I DO KNOW part of how your and others' NAZI CHRISTIAN PRESS CONTROL works, because a WEEK BEFORE Wilmington's Christian Police Force MURDERED Evan Fish because he knew too much about Patrick Stansbury's/Pentagon Publishing's selling Hard Drugs to TOP PEOPLE in Wilmington, I visited John Hirchak in his store that handles nearly all of the Walking Tours, to see what I needed to do for his shop to rep/be ticket agent for mine.


I would actually be the GUIDE, and Evan Fish was to be my Marketing Partner.

My WALKING TOUR (I still have my notes on it -- all the script I would need), of Wilmington about the History of the Kenan Family and connections to my former boss, Tennessee Williams, who actually had several connections to Wilmington -- and the Black Cat Shoppe near the base of Market Street CONTROLLED nearly ALL Walking Tours, so I spoke to John Hirchak:



John and his wife Kim Hirchak appeared in all ways to be SERIOUSLY addicted to Meth:







What John told me is that NO ONE is EVER ALLOWED to have a Walking Tour that says ANYTHING NEGATIVE about ANY FAMILY that has descendants still living in the Wilmington area -- which includes EVERY FAMILY involved in the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- especially the Kenans.


John Hirchak told me if I DID THAT, that the CHRISTIAN DRUG MAFIA WOULD KILL ME!!!

Instead, within a week, Wilmington Police MURDERED Evan Fish -- but they STILL HAVEN"T MURDERED ME!!!





Evan Fish was turned into a CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT and sold as a MOMENTO to many in the Evangelical Christian Church that he ABSOLUTELY HATED, back in Wooster, OH:



Sorry the resolution isn't better.


So YES, Pam Sander, you have a LOT ON YOUR PLATE if you ever hope to regain ANY RESPECT OF WILMINGTONIANS AT ALL!!!

GOOD LUCK -- and THANK YOU for PROMISING TO DO THAT -- Scott Kenan will HOUND YOU until one of us DIES, if you do NOT -- and begin PRONTO!!!




















.

No comments:

Post a Comment