Thursday, September 15, 2016

As Seen THIS MORNING in the SCANDALOUS "Wilmington Star News"!!! / OTHER "Scandalous Things"!!!





>>> DISCOVERED @ 6:02 PM:


"William Lirm" does not exist according to both Google and LINKED-IN -- not here in Wilmington; not ANYWHERE.

This whole "Letter to the Editor" thing is CREATIVE FICTION (or non-fiction, depending)!!!

Keep that in mind, as the adventurous read further :


LETTERS, Sept. 15: Slap? Really?

This sticker was seen on an SUV recently: “Jesus would slap the sh** out of you.”


I was stunned, dead in my tracks, despite the scorching sun ....

Really? Jesus would slap the s*** out of me? Me, personally? Why? For stopping while walking past your car and looking at it? For anyone (and everyone) having the audacity to pull up behind you at a traffic light and look at this sticker you obviously want everyone to see?

Would he slap me because I'm Catholic, or Jewish, or Muslim, or Southern Baptist, or atheist, or Mexican, or gay?

Because I'm black, or brown, or yellow? Or white?

Because I'm really smart, or because I'm handicapped?

Why would Jesus slap me? But, by inference, not you?

Why would you drive around with a bumper sticker like this on your car? ...


On and on, so many questions I had, standing there, like "Where is this all going

to end?"

William J. Lirm, Wilmington


Tom Newcomb: 

William J. Lirm, If the purpose of a bumper sticker is to force you to think, that one deserves a Pulitzer Prize.

1 hour ago  

Scott Kenan:

@Tom Newcomb RIGHT ON, Sir!!! Google my name to see my blog, which irreverently attempts to make people THINK (not sure it's working much, though)!!! Scott Kenan



What a CONFUSING search result from the Star News!!!


>>> MOST INTERESTING is that although googling "Tom Newcomb" and "Thomas Newcomb" Wilmington, NC and without location -- as well as searching LINKED-IN:

NO RESULTS SHOW!!!


Since Tom Newcomb has left 490 comments on the Star News, is he REALLY an Editor's ANONYMOUS CONTRIBUTION???


On about September 5, 2011, the Wilmington Star News -- then the City Desk run by CIA SUPER AGENT Kevin Maurer, while it was STILL owned -- via the New York Times -- by the Kenan/Clinton/Bush/Cheney narco-trafficking partner, Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico (the wealthiest man on earth while Hillary ran the State Department), COVERED UP the MURDER of my friend Evan Fish, erasing comments about the UN-NAMED victim, erasing his name -- ESPECIALLY -- and those comments kept coming and going over the five years since then.


Carlos "Slim"





The Star News story -- comments CONSTANTLY CHANGING -- LOL!!! As you will SEE, Comments # 2 - 4 remain DELETED, at least TWO of those were my own:



AND IT WAS ED MCMAHON'S SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES WHO CONFIRMED THAT WILMINGTON POLICE HAD FORCED EVAN FISH TO JUMP TO HIS DEATH.



Evan Fish BEFORE he joined the US Marine Corp and his life went QUICKLY TO HELL!!!

>>> NOTES ON MY RELATIONSHIP WITH WILMINGTON NEWS MEDIA THAT I HAVE DIRECTLY DEALT WITH:


1. In early 2011, I had joined in with an "OCCUPY" movement of local people protesting -- first parading on Front Street, and later "camped" on the southwest corner of the City Hall/Thalian Hall property (the City QUICKLY made this ILLEGAL, so that ended after about a week).

MAYOR SAFFO AND CITY COUNCIL WILL TOLERATE NO ONE INTERFERING WITH NARCO-TRAFFICKING IN WILMINGTON!!!

But it was either TV 6 or TV 3 that filmed interviews with me then, and according to my cousins across the river, they saw my story aired on TV EVERY NIGHT FOR A WEEK.

Then later that spring, the OTHER of stations 3 or 6, taped a short interview of me in front of the Information Booth at the base of Market Street, and I ASSUME that, too, was aired, but don't know for certain.

>>> HACKERS JUST FROZE THIS COMPUTER AND ERASED SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS. AFTER REBUILDING WINDOWS 10 -- THE WORST WINDOWS IN HISTORY (Microsoft cooperates with the CIA/NSA), I will AGAIN rebuild what I wrote -- just like I've had to do MANY times now, the last couple of months:


2. In August of 2011, I wrote a script of a Walking Tour of Historic Wilmington that centered around the Good and the Evil of my Kenan Family, who landed in Wilmington in the 1730s, and legitimately worked in playwright Tennessee Williams so that I could expound a bit on my having worked for him, too.

I was at first ENCOURAGED by the Black Cat Shoppe on Market Street near the river -- they selling tickets to nearly ALL the downtown walking tours:


But after the Christian Drug Mafia spoke with them, the OWNERS, Kim and John Hirchak, got word to me that they NEVER allow walking tours in Wilmington that say a BAD THING against ANYONE IN HISTORY who still has descendants living in Wilmington area.

Although LOGICALLY, I -- therefore -- DISQUALIFIED MYSELF for any bad-mouthing of Kenans -- they OBVIOUSLY ARE PAID by the Wealthy Kenans of Chapel Hill (directly or indirectly) -- it was ANOTHER NAZI-CHRISTIAN GAG ORDER!!!


Recent photo of John Hirchak



Kim Hirchak with hubby John, uncharacteristically looking LESS like he's HIGH AS A KITE!!!


3. And then in July of 2015, I came across a senior producer from TV 6 -- WECT -- who with a film crew was setting up for an important shoot on Front Street, across the street from the main Port City Java. He IMMEDIATELY knew who I was, and when I asked him WHEN they will cover MY STORY of all the crimes committed by Christian Drug Mafia against me, he said, "We've ALL discussed that, and none of us will report a THING about or from YOU -- until some OTHER legitimate news organization does!!!"

A. ANOTHER pure "NAZI GAG ORDER", since he DID make clear he meant in discussion with Wilmington's OTHER media -- so no one will report until someone else (who ALSO won't report first), DOES, first -- LOL!!!

B. And this was FALSE BS -- since at least ONE of TV 3 and TV 6 had ALREADY aired my story and comments to some extent.


The Wilmington News Media must ALL be CARD-CARRYING NAZIS -- and if ANYONE can argue the OPPOSITE, please do so in comments to this posting -- or by email or Facebook comment to me.

Just checking because I FORGET the name of the female Christian Bitch who is top editor -- and Google REFUSES to let me search in my own blog where I recently EXCORIATED HER, I find that LIKE THEN, the Wilmington Star News's "STAFF DIRECTORY PAGE" continues to be BLANK.


>>> ADDED @ 3:15 PM: JUST FOUND!!!


Pam Sander is Executive Editor of the Wilmington Star News.





Because ALL Christians HATE GOD -- or GOOD Christians would have DEMANDED they post their directory by now!!!


That because they SURE won't kick the CRIMINALS -- and EVERYONE KNOWS just who they are -- OUT of Christian Churches. Instead, they EMPOWERED THEM, earning GREATER CONDEMNATION than the actual criminals.




Sandra Beckham
3 hrs
“People are just cannibals unless they leave each other alone.” 

― Doris Lessing, The Golden Notebook

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
My God-Hating High Episcopalian Kenan relatives -- who have controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil since Henry Flagler left it to them in 1913 -- AT WORK!!! 

The Kenans might have founded UNC -- inventing the world's first Public University in 1789 -- but they ALSO are MEGA POLLUTERS, MEGA Corrupters of Governments (especially the US Government), and WHITE SUPREMACISTS

In Comments I will link to the Kenans' BIGGEST CRIME, the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection -- the ONLY successful Coup d'Etat in US History -- murdering TONS of blacks, stealing their property and Political Offices, right here in Wilmington, NC, and my own Grandfather, Joseph Emerson Kenan Sr., a Klansman, took part in it in his youth.



Congressional Republicans said Wednesday they have the authority to stop state-led investigations into ExxonMobil for climate fraud.
HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Scott Kenan https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Wilmington_insurrection_of_1898

The Wilmington insurrection of 1898, also known as the Wilmington massacre of 1898 or the Wilmington race riot of 1898, began in Wilmington, North Carolina on November 10, 1898 and continued for several days. It is considered a turning point in Post-Reconstruction North Carolina politics. The event…
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
LikeReplyRemove Preview3 hrs

>>> BUT THE CLINTONS JUST BEING NARCO-TRAFFICKERS WITH THE BUSH/CHENEY/KENAN GROUP -- AND DONALD TRUMP, BUT ESPECIALLY MIKE PENCE BEING CARD-CARRYING NAZIS (call my mother in Raleigh if you like: (919) 231-XXXX -- SHE can confirm!!!)


Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, 2009



In MY case, a "Tetch-Bit Ironical"no??? -- LOL!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment