Thursday, August 13, 2020

Living in the USA: August 13, 2020:





>>> I CAN'T POSSIBLY VOTE FOR ANY OF THE ABSOLUTELY DRUG-MAFIA CORRUPTED CHRISTIAN CANDIDATES: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Kamala Harris, or Mike Pence.


That FIRST NOTE I sent to TEN TALKING HEADS -- including Signorile:


THAT SAID, when Michelangelo Signorile sent me the note that Kamala Harris was BEST because she ELECTRIFIES THINGS, I knew he was RIGHT about the electricity -- but I had NO IDEA HOW right he wasuntil:



Here is the SECOND blog-posting specifically written for -- and sent to TEN TALKING HEADS -- and getting Received Receipts from ALMOST EVERYONE!!!



So with "EVERYONE" lining up SOLID to vote for BIDEN out of this VAIN EXCITEMENT based on THE LIES OF HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING CHRISTIANS and POLITICIANS, I will not have to vote for President.


And I feel the EXACT SAME WAY about voting for Gov. Cooper and Secretary of State Josh Stein -- who PROTECT the Hard-Drug Trafficking run by my Kenan Family here in North Carolina.



Photo of CANDIDATE Roy Cooper with Wes Taylor and his fianceRyan Lee Burris in 2016.


Ryan Burris was then the Third Vice Chair of the New Hanover County Democrats as well as Head of Cape Fear Equality, that only allowed Homosexual Drug Dealers and Addicts to become members. They REFUSED to allow me membership, several times.

Well, Wes died of a drug overdose more than two years ago, and Ryan followed him in October of 2018. THEN, Democratic NC Representative Deb Butler's wife, Anni Parra, perished of a drug overdose on December 28, 2018 -- and HER Obituary never DID tell the Cause of Death!!!



Blonde Deb Butler with her Anni.


Well, TODAY, Ryan's position in the County Democratic Party is held by Madison Holland, who in REAL LIFE is Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose, who lived with her husband Steven Rose next-door to me, both parties in apartments owned by Gold Walker. They told me that it is TRUE that then Attorney General of NC Roy Cooper was HEAVILY into Drug-Trafficking -- but at least he's not an ABJECT RACIST!!!

When I lived there, people came to Steven and Maddy's apartment at ALL HOURS of day and night to buy drugs. Gold Walker told me she is SO HAPPY they finally moved on, months ago.



Steven Rose used to tease me because he has a HUGE BAT -- and once MOONED ME with his SUPER-CUTE, fuzzy ASS!!!


I only wish I'd been a cow.





So I won't be voting for many people come November. I WON'T vote for any of the above -- but I WILL vote for any Democrats NOT Drug-Corrupted -- as well as Republican Tammy Beasely:


Tammy Beasely was about the ONLY REPUBLICAN County Registrar of Deeds and Issuer of Marriage Licences, who CONTINUED issuing them to Gay Couples -- DESPITE then Governor Pat McCrory issuing an Order that NO ONE had to issue them if they were CHRISTIAN and religiously opposed to Gay Marriage!!!


I'm ASSUMING she survived her Primary Challenge.




Hillary Clinton scared them off in 2016. And Donald Trump did THIS:




But then there is this:











Herman Cain is a CHRISTIAN ZOMBIE RESURRECTED from the GRAVE!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment