Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, Don Lemon, Jake Tapper, John Berman, Michelangelo Signorile, Ali Velshi, Ari Melber, and Rachel Maddow Get a LETTER from Scott Kenan!!!:




Rhys, the driver of this Time/Warner truck claimed he did NOT see 6' 11" me on a sunny day, February 13, 2017, when he accelerated until knocking me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of Wilmington, NC City Hall -- after I WARNED Mayor Saffo I was coming to DEMAND the FULL Police Report on how Wilmington Police Officers MURDERED my friend Evan Fish on September 3, 2011 -- because he KNEW that my former employer, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to Christian Clergy and Politicians of BOTH PARTIES in Wilmington and Atlanta!!!














Newt Gingrich
https://www.gingrich360.com/media/
contact@gingrichproductions.com

Sean Hannity
https://hannity.com/contact/

Don Lemon
https://www.facebook.com/donlemoncnn/

Jake Tapper
https://www.facebook.com/JakeTapper/

John Berman
https://www.facebook.com/johnberman/

Michelangelo Signorile
http://www.itsnotoverthebook.com/contact-1.html
mike@signorile.com

Ali Velshi
mystory@velshi.com
http://alivelshi.com/

Ari Melber
ari@msnbc.com

Rachel Maddow
rachel@msnbc.com

August 11, 2020

Dear Electronic Journalists,

To begin with, this was going to be for Ali, Ari, and Rachel and the most important things I FORGOT to mention when I wrote them two days ago, so the rest of you might want to catch up:





I wanted to contact some people at CNN also, and realized I should get some Fox News Hosts as well -- and wouldn't you know it -- I've had MANY DEALINGS with Newt and Sean in the past, so know TONS more about them than the rest of you. Michelangelo Signorile -- like me -- knows the VALUE in OUTING Closet-Case Homosexuals in Politics -- who were BLACKMAILED (like Barack Obama), or just are TURDS.

I will be sending all of you this Letter, mostly via Secured Server forms I found on the listed websites, email address as listed, or for CNN employees, by Facebook Message.

And ONE REASON I'm contacting ALL OF YOU is because I have reason to believe that all of you know all about what I have to report, but the Christian CIA that controls all of you (except Mr. Signorile), won't let you report it. CNN did everything to screw Bernie Sanders in 2016 -- since Hillary's campaign contributed so heavily to Time Warner (or vice-versa) -- and this year, 94% of Comcast's (NBC networks), Political Contributions went to Joe Biden, and THEY screwed Bernie this year.

I've been screwed and chased to Mexico for Political Exile TWICE -- lost everything I have except my life -- but like Mr. Signorile, I keep on KEEPIN' ON!!!

In 2009 and 2010, my Facebook friend Imran Anwar, who had often been a guest expert on both Fox News and CNN from a few years before 9/11/2001 -- and on both sides of it. He swore to me that EVERYONE at BOTH of those networks KNEW that GW Bush with Cheney, Rumsfeld, and others had planned 9/11 with the Bin Laden and Saudi Royal Families -- AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED (RIGHT THEN -- HELLO!?!?!?!), and that Americans are TOO STUPID TO CARE because they are FOOLISH CHRISTIANS who HATE THE TRUTH!!!






Imran Anwar in Florida with Kara, 2019.






And then I learned from Imran and his friends in Pakistan (where Imran gets a small payment from EVERYTHING passing through the internet there -- he being the "Father of the Internet in Pakistan"), that the REASON GW Bush was so STUPID after the Tower was hit -- is because he and his advisers there KNEW it had been planned for the next day, and President Bush thought they were playing a PRACTICAL JOKE on him.





IN FACT, the Bush and Bin Laden Families had long been business partners, but the Bushes had MURDERED Osama's older brother years before, and they played COOL -- and PUNKED HIM by moving the date up.

>>> BTW: The giant Pharmaceutical Firm HQ'ed here in Wilmington, NC, PPD, was FOUNDED by the Bush, Cheney, Saudi Royal, and Bin Laden Families (Carlyle Group), and after 9/11, the last two quietly sold their shares to be LESS OBVIOUS. 

But while the CITIZENS of Wilmington know about this, the Politicians love them -- they being part of the Christian Drug Mafia that my parents set up here and in Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman and the Roman Catholic Church under DIRECT ORDERS of Pope John Paul II.

My recent Letter to Pope Francis:





Now, we have Gingrich, Hannity, and Maddow claiming they are devout Roman Catholics -- and although Rachel Maddow also does much good reporting, all three of them LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH. Also every one of them is GAY, but only Rachel is HONEST about that -- but as a Practicing Lesbian the Catholic Church says she goes STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

My parents set up the Atlanta, GA Christian Drug Mafia with Sean Hannity and Newt Gingrich's help (today it's run by my wealthy Kenan relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, etc.). Newt's SEAN'S ex-wife Jill Rhoads was best friends with Christal Presley (now Christal Trivett-Presley), who worked directly with my parents and was my close "friend" in 2008 and 2009, and SHE told me that Jill Rhoads told her Sean is TOTALLY GAY!!!



Grant Henry (the artist "Sister Louisa"), looking up at me. Christal in bottom right, late 2009.







Christal todayhttps://donkeylodge.com/about-us/



And of course, I've SEEN the scans of Newt Gingrich's Citations for Soliciting Sex with Men in Piedmont Park right after he graduated college -- but I found them nearly 20 years ago -- and didn't yet realize I had to SAVE THEM before they were scoured off the internet.

I ALSO dropped off evidence of the HARD DRUG OPERATION that then ran through Stone Mountain Park, two blocks from my home of 1988 - 2010, FOUR TIMES to Gingrich's Congregational Office -- never met Newt, but dealt with his white-haired, pipe-smoking Office Manager who drove a black Lincoln Town Car from Stone Mountain Lincoln Mercury (then on Scott Blvd. in Decatur)

Jim Wickline managed that dealership and ate frequently at Mama Mia's Pasta & Pizza that I managed when it was on Main Street in Stone Mountain. HE told ME that they were TOTALLY owned by the DRUG MAFIA -- why they sold EVERY REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN IN METRO ATLANTA!!! 

And one time I visited him in the dealership, two guys came in flashing revolvers -- but it wasn't a stick-up -- and they picked up a TON OF CASH -- and Jim got the PANICKED ME out of there without incident!!!

But SOON after I delivered my last evidence to Gingrich's Office, I was arrested on False Charge of Trespassing and held without bond or scheduled Court Hearings for 15 weeks in Dekalb County Jail by Judge Linda Warren Hunter -- until I sued Sheriff Jarvis Writ of Habeus Corpus, I pleaded Nolo, and got a year of HOUSE ARREST plus FORCED to stay SOFT-LOBOTOMIZED on Lithium Carbonate!!!







For the RECORD, I was raised devout Catholic like Mr. Signorile, but left that church by the end of high school and by end of college, had become a student of Science of Mind -- and today am a Trained Practitioner of it. 


In 2010, my friend Jonathan Reiner (first cousin to Rob and ALSO now a Practitioner of S.O.M.), made me an "HONORARY JEW" when I then blogged that top Jews in business in Atlanta in 1990, told me my parents literally were "AMERICA'S TOP NAZIS" -- AND all hell BROKE LOOSE and Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico -- because my parents with Patrick Stansbury, the Republican Party of Georgia, and the CIA planned to MURDER ME -- since they were unable to COMMIT ME in five tries in ONE MONTH!!!



And I got in touch later with Rob Reiner and David Frum:





And the last major thing today, is that while I have not blogged about this in a while, I met George W. Bush's TOP DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER in a sushi restaurant in Colima. Colima, Mexico -- BY CHANCE -- in 2012, and when he heard I was a KENAN related to Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill -- he SPILLED THE BEANS -- because he ASSUMED I also had a lot of DRUG MONEY TO LAUNDER, and told me how W regularly flew down in small jets to his jetport on a private Island off Panama -- JETS LOADED WITH HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS!!!

The next morning, I blogged about it -- while in an outdoor cafe -- and he sat down to eat at a nearby table, opened his computer, and SOON SAW WHAT I'D BLOGGED. He'd given me his business card -- which I still possess -- and I'd EMAILED the blog posting to him, because I DON'T TALK BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACKS!!! 

I was already packed and ready to drive back to Puerto Vallarta, which I quickly did, but he had GOONS FOLLOW ME, and I shook them on the winding mountain roads -- WHEW!!!







>>> NOTES REGARDING MY NAZI-CATHOLIC MEYER-SIDE FAMILY -- NONE of them have responded to my Letters, so they must ALL BE GUILTY!!!




George Meyer and Susan Grant:







Greg Lernihan















.

No comments:

Post a Comment