Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Of Rumi, the ABJECT GREED and NAZI Hatred of Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden / TWO Weird Things from Yesterday / My Smuggling SEVEN Marijuana Joints into Mexico in 1993 with Ed Catherwood, whose ancestor, Frederick Catherwood, Conducted the FIRST Scientific Excavations of Mayan Ruins!!!









My old friend Melody Moezzi who teaches English/Writing from her office in Kenan Hall at UNC Wilmington STILL will not acknowledge our friendship going back to the mid-aughts in a Bipolar Support Group at Wesley Woods, part of Emory University -- a TOP Kenan-Family-Supported university -- like UNCW!!!






>>> ADDED LATER: When I sent this out to my List of 150 Political Contacts, the EXACT SAME SIX AS SEEN WAY BELOW were BLOCKED from getting it, but NOT Dennis Dixon, whom I've ADDED to my List!!!



Dennis Dixon

* * *

And this posting shows that in March of this year, I supported Democrat Candidate Leslie Cohen -- Dennis Dixon's FAVORITE local Democrat:






Democrat Judge Robin Robinson is the ONE JUDGE who THANKED me for returning to Wilmington, NC to EXPOSE THE CRIMES of CHRISTIANS -- especially those of First Presbyterian, where she THEN was a DEACON -- this also from the above-linked blog posting.


My LINKED-IN exchange with Judge Robinson from just this past Friday:




Judge Robinson upbraided me at the sandwich counter of Harris Teeter near our homes in 2016 -- because of THIS (which I'm STILL not completely past):





And ANOTHER THING important from back in March as reported on the same posting -- because as EVERYONE KNOWS, only Donald Trump JOE BIDEN has gotten MORE donations from Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, and Health Insurance companies than anyone except Donald Trump!!!

After that, is that Congressman Joe Kennedy III of Massachusetts is ENDORSED by Nancy Pelosi and other NAZI/Catholics -- over current Senator Ed Markey, a Progressive.

News Observers remember that because Nancy Pelosi and her husband made MANY MILLIONS trading stock with her INSIDE INFORMATION when the Sinatras' BankAmerica sold their VISA logo -- causing the FIRST Insider Trading Laws to be passed -- because of THAT ROMAN CATHOLIC GREEDY BITCH!!!









26
18 Comments

14 Shares


  • When they are in this moment of shame, hit them even harder. Show them no pity, as they never show any towards anyone else. Never ever stop calling these hypocrites out for who they are.

    2

    • Like

    • Reply
    • 3h


  • Becki wishes Christians would forgive her because Christ certainly has. You can’t make these phony hypocrites up.

    Enjoy Club Med, you two scamps! #thebestpeople

    1

    • Like

    • Reply
    • 6h


  • She was the one screwing the pool boy but he collects the check?

    • Like

    • Reply
    • 6h
    3 Replies




  • Fucking crazy ass religious people and their cult followers. When will you wake up and realize, the same people preaching to you about what are sins and you will go to hell.......they are doing those same things they are telling you not to. I’m not ups… 
    See More




>>> TWO WEIRD THINGS FROM YESTERDAY:



1. When I got to my car in Costco's parking lot, it was ONLY because I'd been talking to the "wizened old man" who thanked me for lifting so many people's moods, that I'd walked PAST my car, and for THAT reason, I saw that whoever REMOVED the cover to the back of my passenger-side exterior mirror had placed it EXACTLY where I would CRUSH it with my back driver's side tire -- as soon as I moved backward out of the spot -- and I would NEVER have seen it had I not approached my car from the end AWAY FROM COSTCO!!!




2. Last night, when I emailed my posting of https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/an-open-letter-to-dennis-dixon.html, to my List of 150 Political Contacts, it was BLOCKED by the CIA to the following people:


Bryant Reed of WECT
Julia Olson-Boseman Head of New Hanover County Commission
Rob Zapple New Hanover County Commissioner
Woody White New Hanover County Commissioner
Errol Laborde of My New Orleans
Graham Bennett President of Quality Oil


Graham Bennett turned out MORE HANDSOME than my Denison University friend Bert Bennett III, PhD -- LOL!!!



But Burt looks HAPPIER!!!




THIS is what was at the TOP of my Facebook Feed -- the FIRST I've heard from Catherwood Travels SINCE WE INTERACTED -- YEARS AGO!!!:



2h
 

On Thanksgiving, the heart always finds its way home. For this year's celebration visit Yucatán, your: #HomeAwayFromHome. #TravelSafe #MayanWorld #ViajaPorMéxico #CatherwoodTravels #TuCasaEnYucatán


Like




Comment

Share





We SMUGGLED the seven joints into Mexico -- because we had NO WAY OF KNOWING how to safely buy pot in a foreign country, but Ed Catherwood was on AZT for AIDS, weak, but could walk, and needed the Marijuana to keep up any APPETITE FOR FOOD, at all.

Later, right before 9/11/2001, when I had made plans to visit Italy the second time, my AIDS-suffering friend of many years whose Evangelical family had TOTALLY DISOWNED HIM for being GAY, begged me to take him along despite his being confined to a wheelchair with his AIDS -- so I did -- his ONE WISH IN LIFE was to visit the Colosseum in Rome -- he and I BOTH loving Russell Crowe and others in the movie Gladiator.




I cannot google up what I've blogged about that, but he had been so OVER-PRESCRIBED OxyContin pills for pain, that he had accumulated BAGS of them which he SOLD to many friends to pay for a FIRST CLASS VACATION!!! And he NEVER offered me ANY -- he knowing I have a problem with Addictive Drugs.

Several years later, his mother called me to tell me that before he died SHE had been the ONLY CHRISTIAN in the family who had made up with him, and he told her the BEST THING he did in his LIFE -- was to visit the Colosseum in Rome -- and she CRIED, and thanked me for taking him.




FUNNY that I'd HOPED to meet Russell Crowe when he was in Wilmington, NC half a year ago making a film -- but I DID meet "SCREAM-QUEEN" Jamie Lee Curtis, when she was here last October for the same reason:












.

No comments:

Post a Comment