Thursday, August 27, 2020

I Can't Believe I Just Called a Black Officer of the New Hanover Regional Medical Center Police a "Nigger" -- Something I Have NEVER Called a Black Person in my 69 Years of Life!!! / My Apology and Explanation Already Sent:




>>> Regarding my unfortunate confrontation with New Hanover Regional Medical Center Police earlier this afternoon:


To PFS.CustomerService@nhrmc.org PFS.CustomerService@nhrmc.org, benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org benjamin.r.david@nccourts.org, emcmahon@nhcgov.com emcmahon@nhcgov.com, officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov officeofthechief@wilmingtonnc.gov, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov

Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, kevin.maurer@gmail.com kevin.maurer@gmail.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org

Hi Susan,

First, I apologize for getting so angry that I did something I've never done before in my life -- I called a Black man a "Nigger". As is known, but not to him, I suffer Complex PTSD, and if your Police Officers are trained in handling common mental illnesses, he should have recognized he'd set it off un-knowingly. Funny, that it was right after I told him that I work with Colin Powell's people and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', whom I know personally, and who knows all about my Kenan Family's corruption of Atlanta Politics and Atlanta Christian Churches running Hard Drugs with the Kenan, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families -- and apparently now, Joe Biden.

It was a close friend of Rahm Emanuel who told me that Rahm told him that what I know about Drug Corruption was more than anyone else alive, and he and Barack Obama were party-behind-the-scene when D.A. Benjamin R. David, a Fox News Talking Head as well as lawyer in Chicago, and an exec then of Wells Fargo Advisors sued me falsely for Libel, never legally served me, and convicted me In Absentia, and Jamie Lee Sutherland (whose alt email is/was roostersutherland@gmail.com, the "rooster" being an identifier of Rahm Emanuel's Drug Mafia), were awarded $500,000.00, copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams when Scott Rudin and the Producers of many of the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to it -- which Ben David with these other criminals stole and although Ben David has told me to my face and in person that he would get that criminal action undone -- he has NOT done so.


Bottom Line here is that I ALWAYS take full responsibility for my words and actions, so would someone please give that Officer my FULL and SINCERE APOLOGY for not catching my reaction before it got out of control. He was just doing his job.

I REALLY got him going, because he said it was ILLEGAL to call him a "nigger", but just a month ago, Sheriff Ed McMahon fully supported the Blue Lives Matter march that without provocation called Blacks niggers and told them they were going to kill them. Most wore the Cross of Jesus, Trump-wear, and NAZI and Ku Klux Klan flags and insignia (as reported by ALL the local Press), and NO ONE was arrested. They were led by Chip Jones, Head of the Roman Catholic Church's Knights of Columbus, and I got so angry I wrote Chip Jones, and later told off the Catholic Archbishop of NC -- and Pope Francis as well.



My mother set up the Drug Mafia here in Wilmington with Fr. Robert J. Kus, Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, and got her orders directly when visiting Pope John Paul II in Rome. I've known only one US President (Reagan), but TWO First Ladies, Jackie Kennedy Onassis, best, and a LOT of Secretaries of State, etc., so I'm used to speaking "Truth to Power"!!!

Your Officer -- I think it was the same one, I didn't look over enough to even see the race of the lone guy in the NHRMC Police SUV, who pulled up at the light at 17th and Dawson beside me and it was a LONG wait for that light. I could hear him knock on his passenger-side window glass to get  my attention, but KNEW if he had a REASON TO LEGALLY STOP OR ARREST ME, he'd have tapped his Police Lights, Siren, or similar, and when the light changed, I made certain he pulled forward, rather than being able to follow me right if I moved first. He had already gotten my Licence Plate number, so could find my address -- but so far no one has come to arrest or commit me.

Your website does NOT say that you closed your office to the Public -- nor does your voicemail message say not to visit it. I FULLY expected you to be open since all businesses except yours post that info if they have closed to the public. Also, I left my first message for you Tuesday early afternoon, and you didn't try to call me back (apparently from a cell phone), at all until this morning. You must be over-worked. And then my phone was AGAIN corrupted and didn't ring.

Since my questions had to do with what you will accept as documentation of income from family (that refuses to sign a statement), and from two months' rent I got from a dead-beat Drug-Addicted and Selling roommate who works with Rep. Deb Butler and D.A. Ben David, since I'm being FULLY HONEST about my INCOME, I trust you will accept it without their signatures. I also see I had made notes on my last application about the corruption of my parents and siblings, so you do know about that.

So, apologies to your Officer -- but HE acted like he has some form of PTSD, too -- or maybe he just needs more training. In any case NEITHER of us came close to any kind of physical violence or even touching, and I did NOT fear for my life -- only that he would stand against the back end of my car and prevent me from driving home. But he did not do that.

I left a six-minute message on your voicemail at 1:59 PM today, explaining this before I sat down to properly document it to send you and various local Law Enforcement and Press.


Thank you for your continuing good work, and the good work of that Police Officer, as well,

Scott David Kenan














.

No comments:

Post a Comment