Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Coach Lou "Old Flappy-Pants-Pappy" Holtz (who lived across Larwell Drive from us 1968-69), Got Rachel Maddow's GOAT, and SHE Called Father James Martin on INSTANT MSNBC Internet-Cam, to SET THINGS STRAIGHT -- HA!!! I KNEW Holtz -- and Have Written ALL THREE OF THEM Letters:




I watched Lou Holtz's address at the Republican National Convention, and although I don't remember it (I was 17 - 19 when I knew him), I guess he's had a slight speech impediment his entire life.





Lou Holtz with his and my mother's, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan's, TOP NAZI ALLYSpeaker of the House John Boehner:


Friday, October 19, 2018

John Boehner SPLITS with Coach Lou Holtz and Says There are MANY NAZIS in Congress





I'd already decided I had to write to that S.O.B. again. I wish I could have instantly contacted Rachel Maddow to let her know I RECENTLY found all the evidence of Lou Holtz PRAISING ADOLPH HITLER!!!




In any case, Lou Holtz was my mother's MOST SIGNIFICANT ally while I lived at home, planning the Catholic/NAZI takeover of the USA -- and my sister Jane babysat their kids, three then in grade school and NONE OF THEM POTTY-TRAINED!!!


Or did they just have "Early Onset" FECES FETISHES???


So one outrage that Lou uttered in his Catholic Faith is that Joe Biden and other Democrat Politicians who support Freedom of Choice, are, "Catholics in name-only."




Well by ROMAN CATHOLIC THEOLOGY, Practicing Lesbians like Maddow -- who claims she is a devout Catholic:






-- and Mika Brzezinski -- who married Joe Scarborough before her first husband died -- are BOTH GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL, but I NEVER claimed they are "Catholics in name only".





Father James Martin, SJ with Pope Francis, who is ALSO a Jesuit -- the INTELLIGENTSIA of the Catholic Church who led the INQUISITION, boiled Jews alive in oil, etc.






Father Martin told Rachel Maddow tonight that Catholics are ALL OVER THE PLACE in agreeing and disagreeing with Church Teaching, but Catholics supporting the Right to Choose are FAR LESS GRIEVOUS TO GOD than all of the Breaking of Catholic Rules that the REPUBLICAN PARTY and the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION are doing -- and violating NEW ONES EVERYDAY!!!








Anyway, I couldn't find my Letter to Father Martin, but HERE is my communication with Father Christopher Drennen, three years younger than me, when I attended Sts. Philip and James Grade School in Exton, PA and whose parents were VERY close to my parents.



Father Chris Drennen, an Augustinian Priest.


When I FIRST contacted Fr. Drennen, we were BOTH excited -- and I gave him my mother's phone number for his mother, Pat Drennen, to call her:




But after I told Chris that my mother had been AMERICA'S TOP ROMAN CATHOLIC NAZI working mostly with Pope John Paul II, that ENDED ALL CONVERSATION, and Pat Drennen NEVER DID call my Mom -- as I had excitedly told Mom would happen -- and LATER, I told Mom WHY that must have happened that way -- although that had NOT been my intention.




One MUST BE TOUGH ON NAZIS -- even one's own MOTHER.







And ME???


Tomorrow, I should be able to post this meme of my hoped-for DREAM tonight -- as I RELAX before I have MAJOR SURGERY in two weeks to remove Donald Trump from my COLON:














.

No comments:

Post a Comment