Friday, August 14, 2020

The Episcopal Church -- ITSELF -- Confesses that It Considers Right Wing Tucker Carlson a GREAT EPISCOPALIAN and Today's MOST FAMOUS Episcopalian!!! / Is GoDaddy SCREWING ME???




Just a TEASE of this article that is MOST AMAZING, and I recommend it to ALL to read:


Among this group is Fox News’s Tucker Carlson, whose Twitter following outstrips the Archbishop of Canterbury 9 to 1. Carlson reaches millions of viewers from the 8 p.m. punditry throne room formerly occupied by Bill O’Reilly. Like another famous Episcopalian, Justice Neil Gorsuch, Carlson is decidedly conservative, if notably more inflammatory.

Carlson cut his teeth in the early days of cable news in the 1990s as a bow-tied know-it-all with a mop top and a boyish grin. Carlson has since given up the bow tie, but he is as puckish as ever in pillorying his left-wing debating partners. He is also active in and informed about the Episcopal Church. He mentions his denominational affiliation humorously in this otherwise tense exchange. In this interview from 2013, he wonders why he still belongs to the Episcopal Church despite its libertinism. Carlson is particularly anguished that the Episcopal Church generally supports gay marriage and abortion rights: “They don’t care at all what God thinks of it, because they actually don’t believe in God.”

Ouch … and yet, I get it.




Readers who have been around a while know that for MANY YEARS GoDaddy -- which has become the MONSTER in its line of business -- began by promoting itself with BIG-TITTIED WHITE-ONLY GALS -- and was associated with the VERY FAR RIGHT.



In fact, it was Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA who told me they are BEST, and I should use them to host my my website, then, ScottKenan.com, in 2008 -- and I've been with them ever since.

Patrick Stansbury distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB -- from Maine to Florida!!!


Patrick Stansbury



Patrick Stansbury was also a CHRISTIAN MINISTER on Second Life:




It was Han Hills of Wilmington who STOLE my www.scottkenan.com from me in 2011 -- causing me to LOSE my site promoting my memoir:



NOW published here -- and you can read it for FREE:





Han Hills in 2011








>>> I'LL HAVE TO STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT LATER:



Looks like a METH HEAD!!!



Welcome! We are excited to offer you messaging, allowing you to respond to us in your own time. Click here to get started.
You
 at 13:09, Aug 14:

Let's Go!Read
GoDaddy Guide
 at 13:09, Aug 14:

Thanks! Select the best option, so we can find you the right Guide.
You
 at 13:09, Aug 14:

DomainsRead
GoDaddy Guide
 at 13:09, Aug 14:
We will connect you with one of our GoDaddy Guides as soon as possible. For a faster resolution, please tell us how we can help you today.
Info
 at 13:09, Aug 14:
Thank you for messaging GoDaddy. We are experiencing higher than normal volume. Hang in there, your estimated wait time is 9 minutes
You
 at 13:11, Aug 14:

I mistakenly thought I had to renew my domain this past March, and called and DID that then. NOW, you auto-billed my bank, so I paid TWICE.Read
You
 at 13:12, Aug 14:

domain is scottdavidkenan.comRead
Info
 at 13:19, Aug 14:
Sorry our wait times are longer than expected. You will be connected to an agent shortly.
GoDaddy Bot Guide
 at 13:19, Aug 14:
Thanks for waiting! Just checking in, do you still need assistance from a GoDaddy Guide?
You
 at 13:19, Aug 14:

YesRead
GoDaddy Bot Guide
 at 13:19, Aug 14:
Thanks, We will connect you to the next available GoDaddy Guide.
Info
 at 13:20, Aug 14:
Thank you for messaging GoDaddy. We are experiencing higher than normal volume. Hang in there, your estimated wait time is 10 minutes
Satveer
 at 13:30, Aug 14:
Hello! Thank you for contacting Godaddy, I hope you are doing well today.
You
 at 13:30, Aug 14:

Well. I'm a big Political Blogger so need to get back to that soon -- but otherwise fine.Read
Satveer
 at 13:31, Aug 14:
I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please rest assured, let me check your account quickly.
Satveer
 at 13:31, Aug 14:
Could you please help us with the customer number and support pin?
You
 at 13:31, Aug 14:

Customer #: REDACTEDRead
You
 at 13:32, Aug 14:

Pin? It could be several things, maybe REDACTEDRead
Satveer
 at 13:32, Aug 14:
Here is a helpful link which will help you to find your support pin, please check -
Https://www.godaddy.com/help/find-my-support-pin-5804?
Satveer
 at 13:33, Aug 14:
That worked.
Satveer
 at 13:33, Aug 14:
Kindly allow me few minutes, while I validate your account.
Satveer
 at 13:35, Aug 14:
I had checked your account and found that you was charged today for scottdavidkenan.com renewal for 2 years with a total of $36.34.
You
 at 13:36, Aug 14:

I paid 2/19/2020 $59.88Read
Satveer
 at 13:37, Aug 14:
Earlier you had for scott@scottdavidkenan.com, Email Essentials Renewal - 1 Year on 02/19/2020 with a charge of $59.88.
Satveer
 at 13:37, Aug 14:
You can also review your order here -
https://account.godaddy.com/receipts
You
 at 13:38, Aug 14:

OK, that makes sense. A month ago I bought a new computer and subscription toRead
You
 at 13:38, Aug 14:

Office or Microsoft 360 including mail -- how do I integrate them and do I need to keep paying you for email?Read
Satveer
 at 13:40, Aug 14:
No, if you wish you can upgrade from here to Business Office 365 plan.
Satveer
 at 13:40, Aug 14:
You
 at 13:40, Aug 14:

Now I'm more confused. Why would I pay TWICE for the email service?Read
Satveer
 at 13:41, Aug 14:
The thing is here you only have to pay for upgrade and also you can manage all stuff under one roof.
Satveer
 at 13:42, Aug 14:
May I know when you had subscribe the Microsoft Plan?
You
 at 13:42, Aug 14:

8/4/2020Read
You
 at 13:42, Aug 14:

after a free month trialRead
Satveer
 at 13:43, Aug 14:
Like 10 days ago, correct?
You
 at 13:43, Aug 14:

when I paid, yesRead
Satveer
 at 13:45, Aug 14:
So, you can check with Microsoft once if the refund is possible and then upgrade your email plan here.
You
 at 13:46, Aug 14:

Hmmmm. I feel like I've been taken.Read
You
 at 13:48, Aug 14:

And I work with Colin Powell and Russel Honore' to expose the crimes of my Kenan Family that controls Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, and put Trump into power to destroy Democracy. I don't have time today to argue this or explore it further. When I have time I will CALL someone in you office and see what we can straighten out.Read
Satveer
 at 13:49, Aug 14:
Sure, feel free to reach us anytime.
You
 at 13:50, Aug 14:

Thanks for letting me know how ridiculously COMPLICATED things are. I've been with you all since 2008, and EVERYTHING with your company was EASY, previously.Read
Satveer
 at 13:51, Aug 14:
I sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
You
 at 13:51, Aug 14:

Yeah, right!!!Read
Satveer
 at 13:51, Aug 14:
Please don't worry we are always here for you.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment