Tuesday, August 25, 2020

A Christian Tried to Get Me THROWN OUT of Costco Today -- for NOT Supporting Donald Trump. When I Got to My Car, Someone Had RIPPED the Cover off the Passenger-Side Exterior Mirror and Thrown It UNDER the Other Side of My Car.









But even BEFORE THAT, I discovered that in the half-bath I never use, James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. who with his DRUG-MAFIA Mother, and Drug-Trafficking Partners, Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., with his father, Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr., of Jet- Mulch, Wilmington, had not just opened and left open my back door OPEN to unnerve me, nearly a week ago, he'd left a TURD in my small toilet without flushing it -- and left a bunch of unused toilet paper draped across the trash can -- to make CERTAIN I knew I had not done it.

Republican Jonathan Deputy and HIS Drug Trafficking Partner Democrat NC Rep. Deb Butler -- with Democrat District Attorney Benjamin R. David are who GIVE THESE FOOLS THEIR ORDERS.



Aaron Gallimore and Rob McKinney



Robert "Bob" James McKinney, Sr. of Jet Mulch, Wilmington:




>>> NOT a problem with Rob McKinney, but with his "friend" James "Aaron" Gallimore:


To jetmulchwil@gmail.com jetmulchwil@gmail.com, mckinneylandscp@optimum.net mckinneylandscp@optimum.net

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net

Gentlemen:

Today, I noticed that Aaron Gallimore, who has the ONLY key to my apartment (because he and his Drug-Trafficking Mother REFUSED to give it back when Aaron left without notice or giving me a reason), and only Landlady Gold Walker and her Manager Tom Purdy have keys, who had opened and left open my back door about a week ago to unnerve me, also left an un-flushed turd in my normally unused second bathroom.

Since I have no way to contact Aaron or his mother, and Rob does, would you please ask Rob to tell Aaron and Lisa Gallimore that I will call the POLICE on them the next time anything like this happens.

On the UP side, Rob has not caused ANY neighborhood problems despite all the Hard Drugs he deals, and I have found him to be an HONORABLE Marijuana Dealer -- if a little high-priced. Rob IS reliable, and no longer a neighborhood DRUG NUISANCE, so I STOPPED trying to get Rob evicted over a month ago.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,

Scott




>>> There is TONS of GOOD NEWS!!!


1. An associate of my Buddy Benjamin Schachtman (Editor of Port City Daily), has turned me on to a TOP DONOR to local and NC state Democrats, and I CALLED this man this morning and promised to send him an EYE-OPENING EMAIL about Wilmington CORRUPTION (and the GOOD Politicians), by mid-evening tonight.


I will work on that next.

2. DESPITE several harassments at Costco today, while I was walking to my car, a wizened old man at least 15 years older than I, came up to me and THANKED ME, saying he had observed me inside joking with everyone I came in contact with -- and BRIGHTENING THEIR DAY!!!


No matter HOW MUCH the Christian Drug Mafia and White Supremacists -- both Republicans and Democrats -- try to intimidate me, I REFUSE to lose my OPTIMISM, my SENSE OF HUMOR, and my DESIRE TO SHARE GOD'S LOVE.


3. Check out this GREAT ARTICLE written by Benjamin Schachtman:




4. And LOOK what FIVE TIMES RECIPIENT of my Christian University of North Texas award, Pam Sander, published that was written by one of her TOP DRUG TRAFFICKING PARTNERS, Democrat Mayor Vassilios Avgerinos "Bill" Saffo:




Pam Sander, Executive Editor of the Wilmington Star News and Head of Gannett Publications for the entire S.E. USA:






REMEMBER: "Bill" Saffo's TOP HERO whom he FIRST worked for was Republican Senator Jesse Helms -- and "Bill" worked with my FATHER, William "Bill" Scott Kenan, now deceased, who claimed HE was most instrumental in putting Helms into the US Senate -- as well as Dad and Bill Saffo working TOGETHER setting up the Christian Drug Mafia of Wilmington in the 1980s and 1990s.



Jesse Helms with Jerry Falwell, Sr. Jerry Falwell, JUNIOR is in HOT WATER, TODAY!!!








In this article, I will not comment on most of the people Mayor Saffo claims he consulted -- EXCEPT Hard-Drug Trafficker and Christian Minister, Democrat Judge James H. Faison III.

I FIRST met Judge Faison at this event -- and then AFTER the Award Ceremony that gave HUGE Drug Trafficker Rev. Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church a CITY OF WILMINGTON AWARD -- with D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, Councilman Kevin O'Grady, and other City Officials ALSO supporting Rev. Shivers.

I knew all about Shiver's CRIMES, because I THEN lived in Mercy House Shelter that his Church then OWNED and Shivers KICKED ME OUT eventually for KNOWING TOO MUCH.

Afterward, Mayor Saffo -- seeing how distressed I was -- invited me to sit with him in his Cadillac SUV, and he LIED OUT HIS ASS to me -- and I bought it -- but NOT FOR LONG!!!







Mayor Saffo's DRUG MAFIA parents, A.V. "Doky" or "Dorky" Saffo (Saffo men have BIG DICKS -- and Bill likes YOUNG MEN -- why his wife Renee DIVORCED HIM a few years ago -- and had to get a RESTRAINING ORDER against the VIOLENT MAYOR) with his MAFIA QUEEN, Despina (Tripodes) Saffo.


The Saffos are in partnership with FR. STEVEN KLUND Pastor (Proistamenos) of St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox.





“God is a comedian playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh.”
― Voltaire















.

No comments:

Post a Comment