Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Pastor "Kojo Nantambu" and his Wilmington NC Clergy Truth and Reconciliation Mission is a TOTAL SHAM (or at least a PARTIAL one)!!! / UPDATE on Aaron Gallimore after He Actually WORKED, Last Night:


Pastor "Kojo Nantambu" and his Wilmington Clergy Truth and Reconciliation Mission allies.



Pastor Nantambu's Egyptian Spirituality Symbol, an ANKH!!!


>>> BREAKING: Both aol.com and verizon.net BLOCKED my email of this posting to EVERY email recipient of theirs on my List -- including AOL blocking my copy to MYSELF!!! Also, it was BLOCKED to the US State Department.

I must have EXPOSED a HUGE, RELIGIOUS (mostly Christians), DRUG-TRAFFICKING MOB, no???

* * *

>>> Some questions for Pastor Kojo Nantambu, who lists NO EMAIL ADDRESS, so News-People, PLEASE forward this to him:


To bryantreed@wect.com bryantreed@wect.com, jchandler@starnewsonline.com jchandler@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Roderick Kirby, aka Kojo Nantambu, Pastor
Temple of Truth, Light and Life
2166 Kent Street
Wilmington, North Carolina 28401 – or 28403 (depending on which of their listings you believe – all of them with SIGNIFICANT typos)

July 8, 2020

Dear Pastor Nantambu,

My name is Scott David Kenan, and my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of both Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA. We had Swastikas on our dinner plates growing up, and my parents were close friends of Sen. Jesse Helms, Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, and others. My distant Kenan relatives associated with UNC Chapel Hill, LOVE “Silent Sam”, etc., and put Donald Trump into power to honor Jesus Christ, and of course Evangelical Christians think that Trump is as good as Jesus.

I came across reporting of your having founded the Wilmington NC Clergy Truth and Reconciliation Mission – and while I completely laud your pushing the Feds to investigate the possible conspiracies of the three fired Wilmington Police Officers, you comment that for such heinous words they need to be PUNISHED. YOU are advancing the idea of THOUGHT POLICE, so are a NAZI as much as your fellow Evangelical Christian Donald Trump.

I was PLEASED to see that your group of 14 all wore COVID masks – except you, while speaking – so I KNOW you trust SCIENCE in that respect, but you claim to include Rabbis and Imams, but only ONE White Person is in the photo – and I DOUBT any of the Black Folks pictured are Jews. Also, I have known MANY Imams, and they ALL wear knit caps whenever I see them. Since only YOU are identified in the several news reports I found – would you please send me a list of the others pictured, and the names of their Congregations.

I have seen your History, and salute your lifelong efforts for greater Racial Understanding, but I am CURIOUS why you chose an Egyptian Spirituality Ankh as your symbol on both Facebook and Twitter. What does that have to do with Jesus – except a loop replaces the upright at top of the Christian Cross???

And WHAT are you doing in association with Sonya AmenRa (also Sonya Patrick) – whom I know personally with her CRACK-addicted daughter Jackie Love, who a couple of years ago INSISTED to me she is NOT CHRISTIAN??? My good friend Linda Wilkins-Daniels, the four-year President of the NC African-American Caucus of Democrats told me that one can NEVER TRUST a Black person with pretensions of Egyptian Spirituality – and I guess that includes you, too.

I fully support Black Lives Matter and am SHOCKED that they have allowed Sonya AmenRa to associate with them in Wilmington. I met Sonya “Patrick” or “Bennetone-Patrick” at the screening of the film “The Red Cape” at the Cape Fear Museum, shortly after the unveiling of the new 1898 Coup d’Etat Marker, and Sonya was the first speaker and the ONLY one who spoke INCOHERENTLY. 

Earlier, at the unveiling, I had to rip the shroud off the Marker – because our INCOMPETENT Politicians could not do it – and in the process, Confessed the Crimes of my wealthy Kenan Family, and my parents, who set up Wilmington’s Christian Drug Mafia. It was captured here in clear audio and video:



I work with Generals Colin Powell and Russel Honore’ (two REAL Christians), to put my Kenan Relatives and Donald Trump and their Democratic Party and Republican Party Allies in Drug Trafficking into PRISON. In Wilmington, this includes Clergy from First Presbyterian (from which my relative William Rand Kenan, Sr., was a Leader of the WHITE CHRISTIANS and mowed down Blacks with a primitive machine gun for JESUS CHRIST), Pastors of First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza), and of St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox – they with First Prez are the only churches giving the Good Shepherd Center, historically one of the BIGGEST Heroin Distributors significant monetary help, today.

Also, I met both Drug-Trafficking Minister/Judge James H. Faison III and Mayor “Bill” Saffo when the City gave SUPER Hard-Drug Trafficking Rev. Shivers of Bethesda Christian Life Church a SPECIAL AWARD and nearly EVERY Politician and Law Enforcement Official supported that, including MEGA Drug-Trafficking Sheriff Ed McMahon and District Attorney Benjamin R. David, whose wife I also know, and also at least ONE of Ben David’s long-term male lovers: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-da-ben-davids-boyfriend-lee.html.

Closet-case HOMOS like Mayor Saffo, D.A. Ben David, former NC State Senator Thom Goolsby, and former Head of the NC Republican Party Tom Fetzer – are among today’s BIGGEST CRIMINALS and most DEVOUT CHRISTIANS!!!


As you likely know, Sheriff McMahon introduced me to his TOP Christian Minister in Drug Trafficking Partnership, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church – and County Commissioner Jonathan Barfield claims he is Assistant Pastor there, so he too is a BIG CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKER!!!

Now, as a Pastor, you have to have studied the New Testament thoroughly, so you HAVE TO KNOW that not only is it claimed that Jesus ascended bodily into a Physical Heaven that no one can place, but the three books that tell WHERE he ascended from claim from Galilee, Bethany, and Mt. Olivet!!! What a lot of HORSE MANURE!!!

Anyway, I would like to know the names of the other Clergy in your little group and their congregations – and look forward, especially, to learn which Muslim and Jewish Congregations are included.

Your church is ONLY on Facebook, ALREADY exposed as a Christian CIA Political Operation in partnership with the Republicans, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, so you have PROVEN whom you side with!!! 

It is understandable to get your message on Facebook, but it is NOT ETHICAL to show no email address for your Church or you personally, so I will first email this to the TWO reporters whose incomplete reports I’ve found online – as well as a few others. Then I will publish it on my blog here: 




THEN, I will email it to my List of 150 Political Contacts, and SNAIL-MAIL you a copy – if I can figure out the CORRECT zip code, since you are so STUPID you have listed TWO zip codes on your various Marketing sites.

I look forward to your reply with the identities of your Allies!!!

Scott D. Kenan

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> IN THE MATTER OF AARON GALLIMORE AND THE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING ROBERT JAMES MCKINNEY SR. & JR.:




Robert James McKinney, Sr.


It turned out that last night, Aaron actually worked at an EXCELLENT downtown restaurant on Front Street; he REFUSED to tell me which one until he got home about 9:30 PM.

But what I said about Szechuan 132 on College Road being a Drug Distribution business remains true -- in fact AFTER Aaron got home, his friend Michael -- a FULL TIME employee there -- who is a RABID CHRISTIAN and ABSOLUTE DONALD TRUMP supporter, stopped by my apartment and VERIFIED THIS!!! 


Aaron has not said if he will ever work his new job again, but I HOPE SO -- he has to make some money to LIVE, somehow!!! He DID get approved for nearly $200.00/month "Food Stamps", so that will be a help.


BEST, was that he went down to Rob McKinney, Jr.'s apartment last night and came back MAD AS HELL!!!


Aaron said that Rob McKinney tried to INTIMIDATE HIM and called him "TOTAL TRASH", and REFUSED to LISTEN to ANYTHING Aaron had to say. Aaron told me to PLEASE put Rob and Bob McKinney into PRISON AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!!


Aaron was VISIBLY SHAKING, and I CONGRATULATED him on BEGINNING to see the TRUTH about how EVIL ADDERALL/METH ADDICTION IS -- and the Christian Drug Mafia that addicts both children and adults (killing many to bad drugs or overdoses), in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, the god of ALL HATREDS!!!















.

No comments:

Post a Comment