Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Alex Guevara Called Tonight and CLAIMED that Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark WITH ALL Whites on City Council DELAYED the Vote so that the Christian Ku Klux Klan Can SHOOT UP BLACKS before the Vote -- Just Like My Presbyterian KENAN FAMILY That Led the 1898 Coup d'Etat!!! / More:




Wesley Ratcliff -- a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN and TRUMP FANATIC -- made this MEME of me and posted it on a thread of WECT-TV3 this afternoon -- LOL!!! Check out the ADDRESS of his Facebook Page:





Alex Guevara -- in the only photo of him that I have -- and it is AT LEAST five years old.



Alex told me he lives in this house owned by his family at 611 Red Cross Street in Wilmington, NC.


Alex has ALWAYS ranted about "niggers" as long as I've known him, and previously claimed he is a CHEMISTRY GENIUS who had run the LARGEST METH LAB in this area in PARTNERSHIP with former Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, who smoked CRACK DAILY in the house of the Uncle of a black friend of mine -- right in this neighborhood, just a couple of blocks from me when I lived in Mercy House Homeless Shelter.

And THAT Shelter was run by Rev. Clarence Shavers (I've misnamed him elsewhere in this blog as James Shivers), of Bethesda Christian Life Church that fronts on 4th Street -- and was where (I didn't recognize as many of our Elected Officials then, so this is INCOMPLETE), I actually MET Mayor Bill Saffo and had a long conversation with him in his Cadillac SUV, and I also MET Judge James H. Faison III (who is ALSO a Christian Minster -- LOL!!!), D.A. Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and Councilman Kevin O'Grady -- giving Rev. Clarence Shavers a SPECIAL AWARD from the City!!!

EVERYONE I stayed in that shelter with KNEW that Shavers accepted "truck-loads" of donated clothing and frozen, canned, and room-temperature foods -- that he PACKED UP AND SOLD FOR PERSONAL PROFIT and never ONCE gave anyone in his shelter a THING!!!


Rev. Shavers told us to go to OTHER charities for free things -- or BUY them at nearly-Salvation Army -- a FUN typo!!!





Back to Alex Guevara, who called me from his cell phone: (910) 352-8054 -- which research shows really IS his number -- and his email address is: montrillionbusiness@gmail.com.


We spoke for 4.5 minutes and Alex CLAIMED what I've stated in my title above -- as well as that although HE isn't GAY, that the Ku Klux Klan that he belongs to is FULL OF HOMOSEXUALS (they are all men -- at least the NAZI Party allows WOMEN to join)!!!




Bruce Lee (called "Billie" by his common-law wife, Tammy Stanley)



Tammy Stanley's IQ was so low she had been labeled RETARDED in Grade School!!!


Bruce Lee (called "Billie" by his wife Tammy Stanley), offered me a HOME so I could GET OUT of the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, the time that my roommate Brenda McKnight, her CRACK DEALER lover Gerald Austin-Wynn (who was the LARGEST CRACK DISTRIBUTOR in Wilmington, then), and Judge Sandra Ray Criner CONSPIRED TOGETHER and broke several LAWS as well as the US CONSTITUTION, and committed me on LIES!!!


And Bruce Lee -- who said LOTS of his KLANSMEN had gay sex together -- FINE WITH HIM, but he was MARRIED to Tammy, so he and I couldn't get it on, had only offered their place to get me sprung -- but said that he and the KLAN were going to "seriously rough up" Benjamin R. David and Judge Sandra Ray -- but I told him NO -- and they bought me lunch at the Olive Garden and gave me two packs of Marlboro cigarettes instead!!!


THEN, I emailed both Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray/Criner WARNING THEM that the Klan had THREATENED to beat them up -- and NEITHER OF THEM EVER THANKED ME!!!


https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-reply-to-lisa-wilkins-about.html



Actually, that was Democrat Judge Jeffrey Evan Noecker who committed me on lies -- and Judge Sandra Ray Criner granted them a RESTRAINING ORDER -- even though she first DISMISSED the case, but later had a Deputy chase me down OFF COURTHOUSE PROPERTY when they showed up later, and TRIED THE DISMISSED CASE -- and falsely CONVICTED ME.


To be LEGAL, they should have FILED IT AGAIN!!!




Judge Ray/Criner's husband not only had MOLESTED a young girl in Thalian Hall and Christian Police INTIMIDATED her father into NOT pressing charges -- because THEN the Criners actually HEADED the County Republican Party and were CHRISTIAN LEADERS as well. 


But when I published this photo of Sherman Lee Criner in CHRISTIAN SNAKE WORSHIP, Sandra was SO EMBARRASSED that she DIVORCED his JUICY PECKER!!!




Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther and his wife, Judge Lindsey McKee/Luther, who DIVORCED Evan Luther BEFORE I found all of the evidence of Lindsey going to WHITE SUPREMACY MEETINGS in IRELAND with some TOP NATIONAL REPUBLICANS!!!






>>> IN OTHER NEWS:


1. My dentist is a TRUE CHRISTIAN -- like everyone else who works in his office -- and my MOTHER, America's former TOP CATHOLIC NAZI, LOVED that I told her about them this morning. He repaired my denture in less than 10 minutes and charged me ONLY for an Office Visit!!!

2. BOTH James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr. and Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., were PLAYING on Rob's PORCH, yesterday, and Rob came to my apartment LATER to say that BOTH the Drug-Trafficking McKinney and Gallimore Families have decided I am TOP MAFIA (because I do what is PRACTICAL to oppose their Hard-Drug Trafficking with D.A. Ben David, NC Rep. Deb Butler, Sheriff McMahon, etc.).

And LATER, Rob was riding his bicycle in CIRCLES in our backyard -- with a BASEBALL PLAYING CARD attached by a wooden clothes pin -- to make a BIG NOISE as it flaps against the spokes -- like I used to do in 1958 in Louisville, KY in SECOND GRADE!!!

I had PLANNED to write Bob McKinney, Sr. of Jet Mulch, Wilmington and Alan McKinney (who Rob has now TOLD ME distributes METH and other Hard Drugs), telling them how SORRY I am that they have to work with IDIOTS with the emotional and spiritual MATURITY of SEVEN-YEAR-OLDS -- but it's not worth my trouble!!!

3.


REMEMBER: NEW Police Chief Donny Williams PRAYED TO JESUS with Protesters so he is PROBABLY TOTALLY INVOLVED in Hard-Drug Trafficking!!!




4. Hugh MacRae Park (now Long Leaf Park), was MOSTLY KNOWN as the place WHITE MARRIED CHRISTIAN MEN went to solicit ANONYMOUS SEX -- and they DID NOT HAVE TO BE MEMBERS of the Ku Klux Klan -- but it HELPED!!!


Hugh MacRae III




5. My SECOND Letter emailed to Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc., that she STILL HASN'T answered, and when I've gone in person to her office, it took TWO MINUTES for her to print my account transactions out!!!


PERHAPS she DID steal my money and can't yet figure out how to COVER THAT UP!!!



>>> I need a copy of your accounting of my account with Benefits Management going back through October, 2017


Tue, Jul 21, 2020 7:50 pm

To teri@benefits-management.org teri@benefits-management.org

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Hi Teri,

I have to apply for Charity Care at NHRMC and since I didn't understand what you explained about your needing the extra $200.00 to pay my rent when it increased on Dec. 1, 2017, but mentioned it increasing Nov. 1, 2018 -- when there was NO INCREASE -- I figured you either "mis-wrote" or had made some kind of error.

You HAD been holding the $600.00 rent from early in the month's S.S. disbursement, then paying it to Gold around the 20th of the month. Now, you say you pay the $800.00 immediately when received from S.S. That would mean that somehow I should still have that previously-held $600.00 as a "cushion" to my account -- or if my math/logic is incorrect, please explain that.

I'm sorry my Complex PTSD flared up against your friend Katrina Knight, but EVERYONE knows she (or perhaps all of her employees without her finding out about it), and The Good Shepherd Center are HUGE Drug Traffickers, and even murdered two friends of my roommate David Escalante in early 2011, and MOST Christian Churches STOPPED giving them money when THEY (not me), discovered the staff at the Good Shepherd had embezzled so much money they bought themselves boats and cars (I assume used ones).

THAT is not YOUR problem, and I DID agree that Katrina did the right thing getting many homeless into hotel rooms due to COVID-19 -- I had even blogged about that, THANKING HER despite our differences.

Today, I HOPE I have exposed some of the FAKE CHRISTIANS in Wilmington City Government, by getting this to them and my List of 150 Political Contacts by 1:10 this afternoon -- long before the City Council meeting began: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/an-open-letter-to-wilmington-city.html.

And if you found you made an error on my account -- you are ALLOWED TO, being human, as long as you correct it.

All best,

Scott


















.

No comments:

Post a Comment