Thursday, July 30, 2020

MAFIA ALERT: Danny Sinatra Just UNFRIENDED Devon Scott -- as Devon Was ARRESTED by US Marshalls Task Force This Afternoon!!! / Jesus Gets the LAST WORD:


Danny and his wife, Phoebe Dollar, and their Little Dividend, Christmas 2018, after Danny spent three years in California Prison for violating his Parole on METH Charges.


>>> ONCE AGAIN, YAHOO.COM HAS BLOCKED THE EMAILS OF THIS POSTING TO EVERYONE ON AOL.COM AND VERIZON.NET -- INCLUDING ME




* * *

Readers know that I knew Danny's family as well as Phoebe's parents, Lois Dollar and "Confederate" Dollar, who had the BEST WIT. Danny couldn't, because he was drug-tested. Confederate and I and sometimes others, used to smoke joints right at the base of Market Street with our backs to the Police cameras in 2011 -- and others were doing it too. See halfway down here: 





Phoebe and Danny in front of Ziggy's, a Drug-Mafia Night Club, then, on Market Street, in 2015 -- right before they returned to California, a month before I got to Wilmington from Puerto Vallarta, the SECOND time -- this showing the devastation to Danny's face by the ADDERALL/METH.


And it was Danny's enormously impatient and SCRAMBLED-BRAINS manner of helping me move out of Brenda McKnight's house on Oleander Drive in 2011, that made it so OBVIOUS that my neighbors, Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., and James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr., were BOTH very STRUNG OUT ON METH -- or ADDERALL!!!


Also, Danny's FRIENDS in Wilmington included some of the TOP STREET DRUG MAFIA, and I NEVER got along with them. Devon Scott must have also been one of them, This is what I wrote about that, five months ago:


>>> HERE IS WHY MY OLD BUDDY WHO ONCE TOLD ME IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIS MARRIAGE VOWS HE WOULD HAVE SEX WITH ME, DANNY SINATRA, IS BACK ON THIS BLOG:



Only for the FIRST TIMEtoday, did I notice Danny is Facebook-friended with DAMON SCOTT -- who nearly BEAT Christian Drug-Trafficker "Bill" Saffo last fall for MAYOR of Wilmington!!!


· 8 hrs 

Happy Valentine’s Day! ðŸ’Œ
Comments
Scott Kenan I was fortunate enough to meet many of Frank Sinatra's Heirs here in Wilmington, NC in 2011, and Danny Sinatra became my close friend. We used to JOKE about Bank of America being our "Family Bank". Danny's mother Patricia had told me how she had engineered selling their BankAmerica to my Kenan Family's NationsBank, the Kenans reverting the name to Bank of America (it had begun in San Francisco as "Bank of Italy"), and the two of them told me MANY secrets of the Sinatra Family. I even stopped by Frank Jr's ranch in Texas twice. Danny Sinatra, seen here with his wife, Goth Actress Phoebe Dollar and daughter -- in Wilmington, 2011:
Image may contain: 3 people, night and indoor
4
      • Scott Kenan Dinah Mitchell-Brown I don't believe you are an honest person since you are a BIG DONALD TRUMP SUPPORTER, according to your Facebook. So if you don't see the obvious family relationship in his face, he NOT ONLY is a friend of my friend Devon Scott, who nearly beat our Christian Drug Trafficking Mayor Bill Saffo for Mayor last fall, but Danny lives near you now in Burbank, California. You are so UGLY (inside, not face or body), that you won't trust your eyes or me, so here is another photo of him with his wife and daughter from Christmas 2018, and you can contact Danny Sinatra and ask him yourself!!! Here's his Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/danny.sinatra2





>>> AND BEN SCHACHTMAN/PORT CITY DAILY DEFINITELY GOT THE SCOOP ON THE STAR NEWS -- BY HOLDING UP THEIR AFTERNOON EMAIL OF TOP STORIES TO INCLUDE THIS:







Jesus: The Ultimate Invisible Imaginary Magical Friend

Author


Scott Kenan: Many of my fellow citizens do not understand the words of Andrew Freborg:

“I stand to honor the promise the flag represents.

You kneel because that promise has been broken.

I stand to affirm my belief that all are created equal, and to fight alongside you for that promise.

You kneel because too few stand with you.

I stand because we can be better.

You kneel to remind us to be better.

I stand to honor all that have fought and died so that we may be free.

You kneel because not all of us are.

I stand because I can.

You kneel for those who can’t.

I stand to defend your right to kneel.

You kneel to defend my right to stand.

I stand because I love this country.

You kneel because you love it too.”












.

No comments:

Post a Comment