Monday, July 27, 2020

Can You Believe THIS???



Hey everybody, this is Leas Associate Minister Tyler Kotula coming with a word this morning. I’d just like to take a second to look at Christianity for a second. The term means to be Christ-Like. It is a very heavy title, one we should not take lightly upon ourselves.

I recently had a conversation with someone who asked why I was a Christian, since there were so many other religions. How did I k... See More

Scott Kenan Too much Christian B.S. and THANK GOD Americans are fleeing that HATE RELIGION far faster now that Donald Trump is exposing it to be just HATE. The New Testament has three books that say where Jesus ascended into a physical Heaven that no one can locate. Bethany, Galilee, and Mr. Olivet. You have to be DRUG ADDICTED to think those are the same place!!!






  • Tyler Kotula Scott Kenan how is it you thank God and deny his existence in the same breath? I find it comical. Hate religion, an interesting term. Stereotypical at the very least, and somewhat hateful if you ask me. To each their own, however. I just dislike individuals who seem to bash people based on beliefs and then scream intolerance even though your very words and actions scream intolerance.

    I’m afraid you’ll have to do better than typing out some history channel article you skimmed through while half asleep in order to debunk my beliefs, Mr. Kenan. Much love though, I will keep you constantly in my prayer life, as I pray for all those who do not believe and understand the love and gifts Christ has offered unto all. Thank you for commenting, if you’d like to continue our discussion, by all means. Much love,

    LAM-Tyler Kotula
    1


  • God’s Oasis Ministries Scott Kenan You are truly misinformed, the canon of scripture is closed and only has 66 Books. You also need to learn how to form a proper sentence before commenting. Christianity is the one religion with a God that preaches and promotes love, peace, and a relationship with the living God with no work involved in making it to eternal life, Islam on the other hand is filled with hate, murder, and genocide. You must have experienced church hurt or just ignorant to what Christianity is really all about because by what you have said you truly have not even the slightest idea of what Christianity teaches or even what scripture says.
    2

  • Scott Kenan I am a trained practitioner of Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), and respect the best from ALL Religions and Spiritual Traditions. That's why I LOVE what Jesus taught, but I no longer worship that Pagan Idol. My Kenan Family (in the Bible dictionary Kenan or Cainan means "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness") and my relatives who co-founded UNC The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and today control Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, the Ku Klux Klan, Republican Party, and Clinton/Biden Democrats -- and run worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA and Christian Churches, put Trump into power to destroy Democracy in the Name of Jesus Christ. I'm a published writer and the last assistant of Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams), and was friend to all of JFK's Family and Ronald and Nancy Reagan had me to the White House. Who the F are you??? Anyway I said that only three books of the New Testament state where Jesus ascended from -- not that there are only three books to it. GET OFF THE DRUGS so you can read, please. Now here are the Bible Discrepancies I referred to and you and no Christian can resolve them, you FRAUDS!!!






  • Well, PLEASE WELCOME God's Oasis Ministries to my Email List of 150 that get every blog posting!!! 








    .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment