Saturday, July 25, 2020

Just Sayin' . . . .





I will slightly DELAY writing a LONG LETTER to my Meyer-side first cousin George Meyer and his Common-Law Wife, Christianizer of the US Air Force Academy which she was the THIRD female to graduate from, United Airlines' FIRST female Full Captain piloting 747s to Asia, and BEST SELLING ROMANCE AUTHOR (who INVENTED the sub-genre "Romance with Outer-Space Aliens"), Susan Grant:








George Meyer and Susan Grant at this event: 




HOW my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan MURDERED her brother -- and George's father -- Robert J. Meyer, DDS, with help of a Veterans Hospital in Lower Mississippi:






My DELAY is so that I can CONFRONT some TOP TALKING HEADS on MSNBC -- TOTALLY ruled by LYING, NAZI, ROMAN CATHOLICS!!!




>>> BONUS TREAT!!!:

.

No comments:

Post a Comment