Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Donald Trump and Scott Kenan Get DIVORCED!!! / I Used Part of My $1,200.00 Settlement to Buy a New COMPUTER / Whale's Tale Cape May Sent Me an INVITE to Apply for a Summer Job at the Business I Co-Founded in 1974!!!


We need your help! Looking for a fun & fast-paced summer job? Want to enjoy a Whale’s Tale employee discount? 😉Pop in today🐳 


>>> AND SPEAKING OF ALL THINGS "WHALE'S TALE" -- THE NEW PROGRAM FOR WILMINGTON DOWNTOWN PROMOTED BY MY FAVORITE WILMINGTONIAN SINCE 2011 -- TERRY ESPY -- IS A BIG SUCCESS!!!


Whale's Tale is on Washington Street Pedestrian Mall and gets so much TRAFFIC year-round, that I BET Wilmington will go to doing this PERMANENTLY -- in fact they are already talking about it!!!



CORRECTION: "now nearly lost"








Kevin Maurer's LATEST PROJECT has left him "moaning on the floor":





The above link tears into Pam Sander of the Wilmington Star News -- as much as her former employee, Kevin Maurer!!!


And ONLY Ben Schachtman will toss Kevin a "paid writers-bone", TODAY!!!



By ALL ACCOUNTS and APPEARANCES, Ben Schachtman and his wife Kathy Schachtman are STILL CRACK ADDICTS like former Wilmington Police Chief Ralph Evangelous!!!


My Letter received by both Ben Schachtman and Kevin Maurer can be seen about 2/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/memorial-day-surprises-think-cia-agent.html


My Letter received by Mayor Darryl Mills and the Board of Alderman of Wrightsville Beach WARNING THEM about Ralph Evangelous can be read 2/3 the way down here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/03/crack-addict-ralph-evangelous-hired-by.html


>>> MY AND DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S DIVORCE, THIS MORNING:


How is President Trump doing?


From: DonaldJTrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com

To: scottdkenan@aol.com


My REPLY


Trump is allied with my Kenan Family -- we control Exxon/Mobil, Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan and put Trump into power to destroy Democracy with Kenan-ally Vladimir Putin to bring back NAZISM and the Ku Klux Klan for Jesus -- LOL!!!


And THIS TIME there was an "unsubscribe" button and I opted OUT of "everything Donald Trump" -- HA!!!






Even NORTON ANTI-VIRUS knew that the Wilmington Star News was just a SHILL for Bill and Hillary Clinton's BIGGEST Drug-Trafficking Partner, Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu of Mexico!!!






Carlos "Slim" fell to 17th from FIRST PLACE in wealth in the world -- soon after Hillary Clinton LEFT as Secretary of State -- HA!!!




Last night I got FURTHER HARASSMENT from Stephen Finsel and "Stardrive Paintings" -- even though I had ALREADY dropped Mr. Finsel from my email list -- and will NOT drop "Stardrive Paintings" until he lets me know his LEGAL NAME and I can VERIFY THAT on the internet.

And even though she has been on my Email List since I sent THIS LETTER to Harvard's President Laurence Bacow (that he NEVER responded to):



Adele Fleet and her husband Lawrence Bacow






DEPUTY MANAGING EDITOR, LOCAL NEWS AND FEATURES, THE BOSTON GLOBE:


Felice Belman


Is TOTALLY in JOSEPH PATRICK KENNEDY'S REPUBLICAN PARTY POCKET -- HA!!!




So, I had better send this posting out -- and then work on my Letter DIRECTLY to Joe Kennedy. Wouldn't YOU agree???




"I agree!!!"







.

No comments:

Post a Comment