Saturday, July 25, 2020

Nell (Herring) Smith, 96, My First Cousin, Has Passed -- a Month Ago -- and Her GOD-HATING FAMILY at First Presbyterian NEVER BOTHERED to Tell My 97-Year-Old MOTHER!!! / This Leads to My TELLING OFF Two of Drug-Trafficking NC Rep Deb Butler's Friends -- and MORE:




As I previously blogged, TODAY I intended to first TELL OFF the Roman Catholic TALKING HEADS on MSNBC for all of their LYING -- and then write my Meyer-side first cousin George Meyer, through his girlfriend of many years, the best-selling author, Susan Grant:




>>> "Aunt" Nell (Herring) Smith has passed:



Dear Family and Bob Jones (just because I always include him),

Today, I thought to google Nell to see if there is any news of her, and discovered she passed on June 27, and her Obituary is amazing -- and not entirely accurate, but no one's is. I called Mom and she had not heard and I promised her I would write all of you and paste in the Obit so that someone can email it to Mom to read. 

Once again, Mom passed on telling me her email address, but Jane had given it to me many years ago -- before I returned to the States from Mexico in 2015, and while I AGREED not to use it -- and I did not save it -- I remember it as rakenan@gmail.com, and if THAT is correct, when I googled it today, it only shows up on a RUSSIAN website that is so corrupted my browser won't let me go there. It's probably something else.




Because it took me so long -- I drove to First Presbyterian where I had slept with the Pastor's permission on two layers of cardboard under Col. Fred H. Smith's stone in the Columbarium, (in 2011, when I was a Member of First Prez -- and HOMELESS), but it's removed for engraving. 





I'll blog about all the bizarre things that happened today soon. My computer was TOTALLY taken over by hackers in the middle of the last sentence and when I called Jane and left her a message my phone was totally corrupted and I could not hang up -- had to remove the battery to do that.


The CIA is MAD AT ME!!!


Anyway: https://portcitydaily.com/obits/2020/07/01/nell-herring-smith-96-dedicated-air-force-wife-who-operated-teen-centers-and-base-thrift-shops/

* * *

And JUST THIS MOMENT, I noticed I MISSED my appointment with Thomas Eskew, MD -- two days ago, Thursday, and they NEVER CALLED to find out WHY -- and Thomas Payne, MD's office -- who had promised to schedule me to have part of my Colon Removed, and let me know nearly TWO WEEKS ago, never returned my call asking about that from last Tuesday.


WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??? ??? ???


The REASON I have been eager to see Dr. Eskew, is that HE DID the scans proving that the SPECTRUM TRUCK that Mayor Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had used to try to KILL ME -- when I tried to FORCE SAFFO to release the full Police Report on Evan Fish's DEATH -- had seriously damaged the valves in my arteries and veins -- the reports that my Kenan Cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher's FLUNKY LAWYER Brian M. Williams ABSOLUTELY REFUSED to consider when he REFUSED TO PAY more than $2,500.00 -- a PITTANCE for being hit by driver Rhys -- who hit me in a CROSSWALK in broad daylight -- 



ACCELERATING UNTIL HE HIT AND KNOCKED ME 12 FEET!!!


And TODAY's concern is that the tech so BOTCHED putting in my I.V. for the Chemical Stress Test BEFORE Dr. Payne did the Colonoscopy, and could NOT remove the flat polyp -- nearly a month ago -- that the vein must have been DAMAGED CONSIDERABLY -- because I've had edema in my left forearm ever since then -- but no discoloration -- and the PAIN of it, while not enough to be aware of constantly, has been INCREASING the last few days -- and he might have some INSIGHT into if it will heal on its own or I have to have IT REPAIRED SURGICALLY TOO!!!

So, today, while researching Nell's husband Air Force Full Col. Fred Hargett Smith, Jr. -- I'd researched him before and knew he came from very early North Carolina settlers who were SUPER WEALTHY like my Kenan Family, owning TONS OF SLAVES so OF COURSE Fred had always worshiped at the Kenan Cathedral to White Supremacy and Hard-Drug Trafficking, First Presbyterian. Here is Fred's NAMESAKE:




Col. Smith was the FIRST PERSON in the MILITARY who told me IT IS OK TO BE GAY -- and understood that my mother had committed me in 1978 and put me on a FALSE DIAGNOSIS of BIPOLAR and Lithium Carbonate to "soft lobotomize" me -- eventually for 31 YEARS -- because I would NOT SHUT UP about the Swastikas on our dinner plates (and remember, Mom's people shot Dad's male roommate and lover in the HEAD, then Dad was allowed to choose between an ugly HOMO MURDER -- or convert to Roman Catholic and MARRY my mother, so she could hide her NAZI ACTIVITIES behind the iconic Kenan name).



Cause of Death???: The Cincinnati Coroner reported "Russian-Roulette Suicide".



From here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2016/07/some-overdue-appreciation-for.html


Then Pastor Ernie Trice Thompson was the GREATEST guy to get to know because of his honesty about HIS not quite certainty of Jesus's "Divinity", and he ALSO was very helpful while I was homeless, giving me at least $2,000.00 of church funds, and allowing me to sleep in the Columbarium under my father's niece's, Nell Smith's, husband's ashes -- Fred being the FIRST person in my Kenan side of the family to say it was COOL that I am gay -- that back in 1978.



Col. Fred Smith had TAUGHT at three schools whose yearbooks I'd sold ad space in while I worked 18 years for www.Pentagon-usa.com and Patrick Stansbury: The Air Command and Staff College, Air War College, and National War College. But Patrick ALSO distributed the drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from foreign countries to Maine to Florida, but ESPECIALLY to politicians and Christian Churches in Wilmington, NC. And my buddy Evan Fish was MURDERED by Wilmington Police, then the Wilmington Star News COVERED IT UP for years!!!


I ALSO found the Star News's BULL-SHIT reporting on Evan Fish's death:







BTW: When I was a MEMBER of First Presbyterian the second half of 2011, attended EVERY SUNDAY, and also participated in the "Discovery" Sunday School Group that included several Elders and Deacons, and was the volunteer caretaker of the Bible Herb Garden, Nell Smith sang in the choir -- but she NEVER wanted to speak with me -- and looked at me like I was from OUTER-SPACE -- LOL!!!


But back to today, wanting to send a photo of the headstone of Fred and Nell -- it being a month, I figured it would have already been engraved -- I parked on Third Street in front of the Historical Marker bragging how Woodrow Wilson (who re-segregated the US Government and Military), had spent his FORMATIVE YEARS here -- while his father was PASTOR of First Prez.

No one was around in the church offices, and after I took the photo seen up above, I drove past Gold Walker's house -- hoping to run into her to tell her that the METH/ADDERALL ADDICT and TRAFFICKER James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr., is NOT my roommate after all -- but Gold's car was not there.

I DID see a tenant I did not know, and HE told me he KNEW that Steven and Madison "Maddy" (Holland) Rose -- Madison Holland is currently the Third Vice Chair of New Hanover County Democrats -- were HUGE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS with Gov. Roy Cooper and Attorney General Josh Stein -- but he said, "THANK GOD, they moved on MONTHS AGO!!!"



Steven Rose and Madison (Holland) Rose:




And THEN, I drove past NC Representative Deb Butler's house at 4th and Nun Streets. She was not in evidence, but two thirty-ish people were lounging on her front porch, a male and a female. I called to them, and they said Deb was somewhere in the YARD, but she did not emerge, so I told them to tell Deb that Scott Kenan -- the TALLEST person in Wilmington -- had stopped by to tell her I'm getting CLOSER to putting Deb into PRISON for HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING -- and "FUCK Deb for killing her wife Anni Parra with a DRUG OVERDOSE!!!"





And when I got home, I ate late lunch and BEGAN to write the email to my family seen above. But in the MIDDLE of that, Robert "Rob" James McKinney, Jr., knocked on my back door, and asked me to help him get the sofa out of his living room -- as he's getting a NEW ONE delivered -- so of course I went to help -- thinking it could only take a few minutes.

But it took OVER half an hour, and it seemed impossible it had EVER gotten through the front door, and the back door and windows were all SMALLER. We FOUGHT with it all of that time in 96 degree heat and Rob's A/C was set off -- or didn't get us where we worked.

I became TOTALLY SOAKED in SWEAT (and Rob's PITS filled the air with his disgusting MAN-STINK -- as usual). But we finally got it out, and when I returned to my apartment, one of my sandals was FULL OF BLOOD, because I have NEARLY NO FEELING in my feet -- probably from the 31 years on Lithium Carbonate -- and the cut was tiny, but my BLOOD THINNERS kept it bleeding, so I had to CLEAN UP ALL MY OWN BLOOD -- as well.

And THEN I tried to complete and send the email to my family, and my computer was -- for the FIFTH TIME the past week TOTALLY CORRUPTED, and I was so LATE, as Mom was EAGER to get the Obituary, and so I CALLED JANE, who is in Michigan picking Cherries with her SUGAR DADDY, Jim, whom I'm STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED TO MEET when he is in Raleigh, and who has bought Jane TWICE-YEARLY two-week international vacations, her big-screen TV, and most of the cost of her new SUV.

I had to leave Jane a message, but then the END CALL virtual button -- or any other trick -- would NOT DISCONNECT THE CALL -- until I pulled the BATTERY OUT!!!



So then I had TOTALLY CORRUPTED COMPUTER AND PHONE. I got the hackers out of BOTH after a lot of work on this computer, and fell into bed for a NAP, got up and then WROTE THIS BLOG-POSTING!!!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment