Sunday, July 12, 2020

Get REAL, A-Holes!!! Christianity MEANS "White Supremacy" -- and So Does the "Mor(m)on" Religion / AFTER Aaron Gallimore's Mama Had to REMOVE His Belongings -- Because Aaron and His Father Were "Chickens/Pussies" -- LOL!!!



BLACK Christians will burn in the HOTTEST HELLS!!!








Gilmore then said he watched a video posted on social media showing white people bowing down on their knees and “worshipping blacks.”

“How many times have I told you it’s almost like they think they’re their own god?” Gilmore asks Piner.

He then tells Piner about another video he had seen where a “fine-looking white girl and this punk little pretty boy bowing down and kissing their toes.”

“I began to discuss a matter of which I hold strong religious beliefs (Christian), that being worship of the Lord,” Gilmore wrote. “The Holy Bible teaches that no one should bow down before another human being or idol and worship them.”

“I told Officer Piner, ‘I saw a video last night,'” Gilmore claimed. “I didn’t follow it much yesterday hardly. Some of these damn white dudes, dude it’s like somethin’ outta the movies (unintelligible). They’re sitting there, look, bowin’ on their knees — chanting about worshipping blacks. Now, how many times I told you it’s almost like they think they’re their own god?”




"On Social Media" ~ The Pet Shop Boys



LOL!!! Jennifer McCracken's (and I'll get to HER ATTACK in a minute), MORON CHURCH -- partnered with Sheriff Ed McMahon in Hard Drug Trafficking -- is TRYING to win the HEARTS of Wilmingtonians!!!




REMEMBER: My GOOD FRIEND, Artist Mark Beard, the lover of Tennessee Williams's BEST MALE FRIEND, Vassilis Voglis, is the Great-Grandson of one of the three that Joseph Smith dictated The Book of Mormon to -- and his parents control the LARGEST Mormon Bank -- told me ALL OF THEIR CRIMES, including being HUGE IN HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!


And today, Mark Beard is ADDICTED TO XANAX!!!



Mark Beard on right with his Partner, Jim Manfredi -- with one of the owners of Abercrombie & Fitch -- which paid Mark $8,000,000.00 each -- for three of his paintings.




The EXTRAORDINARY ARTIST MARK BEARD: http://www.artnet.com/artists/mark-beard/


>>> YELITZA "LISA" GALLIMORE HAS NOT YET RETURNED AARON'S KEY -- BUT there is MORE of today, for her to complete HER COMMITMENT to me:





I had not gotten into any of this before -- because it was not my Readers' business -- but NOW, it will EXPLAIN A LOT!!!

"Lisa" is an Evangelical FULL-BLOODED Puerto Rican, and after having SIX children by James Aaron Gallimore, Sr., they got DIVORCED. But about a year ago, Lisa's house was totally destroyed by a tornado, and HUD is building her a NEW HOME -- but it won't be ready until the END of 2020 -- so she and the remaining kids MOVED IN with James Gallimore -- whose GIRLFRIEND comes and lives with them for long weekends as well!!!

Aaron told me that his Dad keeps asking him WHAT ON EARTH his mother is doing with ALL OF HER SECRET MEETINGS!!! But Aaron REFUSES to tell his father (that she's a HUGE DRUG TRAFFICKER with the McKinneys).


And very recently, one of the children MOVED OUT, so presumably Aaron will now be living with his PARENTS!!!







New York Times: Trump considered selling Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria, former acting Homeland Security chief says

Devan Cole byline
By Devan Cole, CNN

Updated 12:50 PM ET, Sun July 12, 2020




>>> THE MYSTERIOUS CASE OF BARB HARRELL:





Barb Harrell and her late husband, Jim.




BECAUSE Barb shows on her Facebook page that she is a DEVOUT ROMAN CATHOLIC and supports MIKE PENCE more than any other Politician -- yet her "likes" are not ALL bad -- this must be her church:




Barb NEVER answered back, and I BELIEVE she worked with Jennifer McCracken and Sheriff Ed McMahon to DISTRACT ME from the DRUG-ADDICTION MAYHEM that Aaron Gallimore was then causing in my house. This email thread is in BACKWARD order of TIME:




From  Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com
To barbharrell910@gmail.com barbharrell910@gmail.com
Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Good Morning Barb,

I can't find Jenny's email address, but she has always been on Facebook, but blocked me there years ago. In 2015 she had four Facebook identities, including "Hitchenteimpo" which includes reversed vowels for Spanish. I found everyone else's email addresses -- I sent my blog postings to 500 email addresses, and skimming a couple of old lists, I'm shocked at who-all I was emailing to back then. But nothing popped out as being her address.

Unblocked you should be able to find her on Facebook using her name and location, and then send her a Facebook Message. Here is a fun meme you might send her:




Good Luck -- and I hope this has helped. You can use spyware to find her too.

Scott 

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
To: barbharrell910@gmail.com <barbharrell910@gmail.com>
Cc: scott@scottdavidkenan.com <scott@scottdavidkenan.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 10, 2020 7:53 pm
Subject: Re: Jen Mccracken

I'm busy the rest of tonight, but will see if I can't find her email address in the morning.



Jennifer McCracken's BUTT on her fire escape of Apartment 67, Carolina Apartments in 2016



Jennifer McCracken's FACE is even UGLIER (she's HIDING her copious BEARD with her hand)!!!


Excuse my English, but Jennifer McCracken is BUTT-UGLY, inside and out -- although her wife (bought with Drug Money), is quite beautiful and nice (last I interacted with her).

I've actually alerted some people in local Law Enforcement about your situation, so you can now RELAX -- and have some FUN at Jenny's expense!!!

Turnabout is FAIR PLAY in Love and War, it's just that YOU can ridicule her to death -- FAR more loving than what these crazed nut-balls would do to you or me.

And for the Historical Record, this is the YOUNGEST I've found of Jenny online:






Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Barb Harrell <barbharrell910@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 10, 2020 7:31 pm
Subject: Re: Jen Mccracken

She is crazy!  I am astonished at how she tries over and over again to start problems.  I am very relieved to hear you were able to shut her down.  She also told me she was on disability and has some strange stories.  I only know her from previous job and didn’t even talk to her much, but for some strange reason she started harassing me nonstop.  I figured maybe I reminded her of someone she disliked and caused her to act crazy.  

I will tell her I know you and maybe that will help.  I again thank you for your time and I appreciate your response. Yes, please let me know her address.  Thank you again! 

Barb

On Friday, July 10, 2020, Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

Hi Barb,

Sorry to hear of your having trouble from Jennifer McCracken. When she lived two doors from me in Carolina Apartments in summer of 2015, she was REALLY into her Drug Addictions and selling every kind of drug imaginable. She claimed to me she got her orders from her mother and her Mormon Church (I know TONS of Mormon Church Drug Traffickers, and they are far more nasty than the usual Christian Drug Traffickers, including so many Christian Clergy).

I have literally gotten Mitt and Ann Romney to get Mitt's 2nd cousin by legal Gay Marriage to stop harassing ME -- and they were kind enough to do so IMMEDIATELY!!!

In 2015, Jenny told me she was on FULL DISABILITY, and diagnosed as Bipolar and Borderline Personality -- and at that time claimed she was making money off drug sales and had stashed well over $1,000,000.00 from that in a Florida Bank.

She TRIED to come back at me and sued me in NHC Court for what I blogged about her HUGE Drug Business with the CIA and Sheriff Ed McMahon (one of our MOST corrupt), in June of last year, and the Judge laughed her right out of Court.

Why not tell her you had a talk with Scott Kenan, who said HE might have to deal with her -- again -- if she doesn't MIND HER OWN BUSINESS and leave you and yours ALONE??? You could even forward her this email if you want to -- and have her address. I have it somewhere and could find it if it helps.

Good luck -- and let me know how it goes.

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Barb Harrell <barbharrell910@gmail.com>
To: scottdkenan@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Jul 10, 2020 6:30 pm
Subject: Jen Mccracken

Hello,

I stumbled upon your blog when I was searching some information on Jennifer McCracken.  I was NOT surprised to see how crazy she is.  My gut was telling me she was not right in the head. I wanted to reach out and see what happened with her?  She has been harassing me and I strongly believe she is mentally insane.  She will not stop and I don’t know how to get her to leave me alone.  I’m not really sure what her problem is with me, but for some reason she has been obsessed with trying to cause trouble.   Just wanted to see if it’s just phases she goes through and gets bored and moves on to her next victim.  

Thanks for your time. 







(with hickeys):



.

No comments:

Post a Comment