Friday, December 21, 2018

My Letter to Mark Beard and Jim Manfredi -- Just Sent!!!


One of the owners of Abercrombie & Fitch, with Jim Manfredi and Mark Beard (one of Mark's sculptures is right behind them), about 2009.





December 21, 2018

Hi Mark and Jim,

I spoke with someone at Carrie Haddad Gallery (they had gotten us in touch in 2009), and they verified that Jim’s email address I have is still good. It has taken a couple of days to write because of my very serious Political activity, but first I want to apologize to you BOTH for some of my crazy antics and misunderstandings of the past. Recently, I came to understand that I suffer “Complicated PTSD” due to all the abuse I suffered growing up and since then, and with that knowledge and small amounts of pot many nights, I’ve really calmed down and am again ready for “Society”.

There is something very special to me about the people I knew while working for Tenn, and while I don’t know Jim all that well, I do/did know Mark well – and really enjoyed your 2009 Christmas Party, but must admit that when I also was there in 2012, with your rooftop closed due to renovations, and the elevator such a deal to deal with when I needed to feed my nicotine addiction (and three of us smoking on the street friended a brother with pot, so stuck there awhile), I didn’t really get to visit with anyone much but Black-Eyed Susan!!!

Since then, I have had the wildest adventures, including surviving cancer, three days in a Mexican hospital with Water on the Lungs, Congestive Heart Failure, and Arrhythmia in 2013. And it is important that you know I’m making great progress on my own, and after the Holidays expect to get some compensation from the Christians and Drug Mafia who stole copyright to my Tennessee Williams memoir, jailed and nut-house committed me many times the past several years, to say nothing of the real attempts on my life and the murders of a few of my friends. You see, my Kenan Family are the biggest White Supremacists and Hard Drug Traffickers in the USA, and control the entire Republican Party as well as the Clinton Democrats – and run worldwide Hard-Drug Trafficking with the Bush Family, primarily, the Cheneys, and the Clintons. Barack Obama was forced to support it all – he blackmailed over his Homosexuality, and I know several who saw him and Rahm Emanuel in Man’s Country gay baths in Chicago many times.

My last date was with George HW Bush’s cousin, who sought me out -- and after the festivities, we were up all night discussing the Kenan and Bush Families running White Supremacy and Drug Trafficking together for decades.

I actually believe all drugs should be legal and regulated like much of Europe has been doing. Marijuana should be handled like alcohol. But today’s drugs are so powerfully addictive, people can’t experiment like our generation did, without huge risk. And Tennessee was addicted to alcohol, Valium, and Seconal – and other friends have had addictions as well.

I know something about Mark’s family’s central part in Mormonism, and two years ago, Mitt Romney’s second cousin by legal gay marriage, William (Wilhelm) Romney, contacted me wanting to date – but ended up harassing me, so I got hold of Mitt and Ann directly, and they IMMEDIATELY stopped it.

In 2015, when I first returned from my second bout of Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta, I lived in Carolina Apartments here in Wilmington – built by my Kenan family in 1905 and originally a hotel that hosted Heads of State and Royalty, but had deteriorated (under different ownership), into a hotbed of Drug Trafficking and CRACK Whoring. Two doors from me lived Jennifer McCracken, who when I stopped buying pot from her – she sold EVERYTHING, and was a drug and alcohol addicted Lesbian self-described “Jack Mormon” who got all her orders from the Mormon Church via her mother – became my worst enemy.

It turned out that when the Leader of our Puerto Vallata Writers Group, retired star of BBC radio and TV Colin Stuart Hamilton, was murdered by Drug Mafia, August 2015, Jennifer KNEW ALL THE DETAILS and when I blogged about it, the English language papers in P.V. republished what I had published – and more HELL broke out for me. Puerto Vallarta and Wilmington, NC are TWIN CITIES of Hard-Drug Trafficking. My best friend there, Stanley Winborne III, was originally from Wilmington and marriage-related to my wealthy relatives around Chapel Hill. His family had owned one of the largest US Railroads, and his son – whom he did NOT get along with – was second in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan, so in charge of shipping the Heroin back on US Air Force planes.

The drugs flown into Maxwell AFB were distributed from Maine to Florida by my employer of 1990 – 2010 – but especially in Wilmington and Atlanta to Politicians of both Parties, as well as Christian Clergy. My parents and sisters tried to commit me five times in one month with help of the Republican Party of Georgia, but my close friend Army Col. Dottie Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer of Sect. of State Colin Powell, told me the Republicans with CIA and my parents planned to kill me, and she got me to Mexico after I had to quickly liquidate my nearly paid-off house, give away nearly my entire Art collection, and fled with only what fit in my little Pontiac Vibe.

There, I was held hostage five times by Drug Mafia associated with the CIA/State Department, my Kenan Family that has controlled Standard Oil/Exxon-Mobil (Rex Tillerson), since 1913, and the Episcopal Church USA. Once for five weeks by two sons of El Chapo Guzman, once by the son of the top CIA exporter of Cocaine to the USA from Colombia, whose Mexican Godfather, a world-class engineer with 24 homes around the world who had placed the booby-trap in the England – France Chunnel. That was discovered in 2010 and the tunnel shut down for several months to remove it. The plan had been to fake another 9/11 type attack for the CIA, when they called for it.

As you might imagine, I began by knowing too much – and learned more and more. I have been debriefed by Top Officers of the Army, Marines, and Special Forces of the USA and Mexico, but Law Enforcement has STRONGLY opposed me – until this past summer, when I was connected to Top Prosecutors of North Carolina seeking to bust the Drug Operation in Wilmington – the LARGEST import port in the USA, and we have the highest rate of drug addiction of any city in America as well as fifth highest per capita alcohol consumption.

I was able to do this because I kept blogging the TRUTH to the best of my ability, emailing my blog postings to many in the Press, Politics, Law Enforcement, and “Friends of Tennessee Williams”, and to today, have gotten 1.4 million REGISTERED hits – not bad for someone with no celebrity!!!

I also have worked closely with Rob Reiner, Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, and Vicente Fox of Mexico, who worked for my Kenan Family as a Coca-Cola Exec, before entering Politics, and his grandfather hails from Cincinnati, my birthplace.

My Kenan Family had three properties with over 300 African Slaves each, clear-cutting S.E. North Carolina’s virgin pine forests, and were the biggest supplier of Naval Stores to shipping, BEFORE the American Revolution, so when Kenans co-founded UNC Chapel Hill in 1789, they named the Tar Heels sports teams for my family’s FIRST fortune. Mary Lily Kenan inherited Henry Flagler’s entire estate in 1913, and he owned more S.O. stock than Rockefeller – as well as 40% stock in all US Railroads, most Florida utilities, shipping lines, etc. -- not just his railroad that he built to Key West.

So THAT is why the NY Times declared Mary Lily the wealthiest woman in the world -- and the Kenans have been HIDING their money ever since, and recently DID put Trump into power. They are Episcopal and all Ku Klux Klan members even today. My Catholic branch are NAZIS, I was raised with Swastikas on our dinner plates, and my parents set up the Christian Drug Mafias of both Wilmington and Atlanta by orders Mom got in person from Pope John-Paul II when she visited Rome – with help both places of Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew) – who worked DIRECTLY with Patrick Lee Stansbury, owner of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA – that employer I above mentioned, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and with CNN and the Atlanta Journal/Constitution hiding those crimes. Bill Clinton sent 24 unmarked cars of CIA to Stone Mountain (stationed three blocks from my house), to protect it, when he came into office.

OH!!! And Tennessee Williams’s crowd was part of it – not just Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), whose Morgan Grenfell Bank she sold and it became the HEART of Deutsche Bank’s international banking (Donald Trump’s largest creditor and conduit of Vladimir Putin’s money to Trump), but Thomas Elliot Keith – an agent of the Episcopal Church who edited many of Tenn’s books for New Directions and edited MY memoir as well. Thomas’s Colombian boyfriend, Arturo Noguera, did HUGE business with the clergy of St. John the Divine in Manhattan – and his family lives in Stone Mountain, GA -- and runs the Drug Mafia there!!!

Sorry if this has been too complicated, but that has been the story of my life since 2009.

Anyway, in recent months I have reached détente with my immediate family, and will spend a day with them for Christmas, but they will NOT allow me to stay in their houses overnight, fearing I will bring up their crimes – which NO ONE can change, so there is nothing to do about all of that now.

BTW: My father was bisexual, discussing that with me several times; my brother, although now married with three grown children, had a few gay affairs; and BOTH of his sons also have lived the gay life and at 30 and 27 remain “not seriously dating women”, but totally in the closet.

So, my plan is to petition or sue a few entities that violated my Rights most egregiously to get back on my feet, financially. This is NOT an appeal for money!!! And I plan to write a series of books on the backstory of my Kenan Family – which Tenn will be interwoven with as well.

FUNNY, is that a female Canadian Drug Trafficker – while she held me hostage in P.V. -- LOVED my books on Kenan genealogy, and FOUND in it that the two most responsible for REMOVING homosexuality as a mental illness from the DSM, the Psychiatrist who headed the APA, and the one who collated all the studies to determine that, were BOTH BLOOD KENANS (with different surnames) – HA!!!

So now, having 4,916 blog postings DOCUMENTING all of this (yes, much repetition), and having worked in Political Blogging for nine years, I have HONED my writing skills, and will soon be working on BOOKS, again.

I just wanted to wish you both a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS (you have been more help to me than you can know), and to let you know I STILL possess Mark and Georg’s 1981 hand-made Christmas card to Tennessee and me – so this missive is a bit of a payback for your help. I hope you have found it INTERESTING!!!

My blog can be found here: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, and this Letter will be the 4,917th posting – but I will NOT blog any following correspondence between us. 

You might especially enjoy my report on John Huston’s assistant giving me a tour of the ruins of the set for filming The Night of the Iguana: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-visit-to-ruins-of-night-of-iguana.html.

The City of Puerto Vallarta used it and other material from my blog to promote Tourism there – and I had HOPED that Wilmington would do something similar – but Wilmington’s Political Establishment is TOTALLY into Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy with my Kenan Family and local Christian Churches, so THAT has not worked out.

ONWARD!!!

Scott






Tennessee Williams is front and center, this in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine.








.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks "anniemaria192"!!! I might use some of those Beard Memes you sent link to -- and I see you have a HABIT of complimenting SMART INTERNET CONTACT GENERATORS!!!

    Funny that Mark Beard the Artist and his lover Jim Manfredi -- and his GALLERY -- want to have nothing to do with me at all anymore -- and I know WHY!!! Mark and Jim had the publisher at ALYSON BOOKS, Don Weise, who DELIBERATELY and for POLITICAL REASONS tanked publication in hard-cover of my Tennessee Williams memoir in early 2010, to a party about half a year ago -- and I found Weise's photo in this HUGE compilations of Mark's subjects and painting, mostly: https://www.facebook.com/mark.beard.1291/photos?lst=1111771878%3A100004755424113%3A1553354413

    With so much to scan, I can't find it now -- but am CERTAIN I had found it a few months ago -- and just WISH I had saved it then. What a WILD LIFE this is, no???

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete