Saturday, December 29, 2018

CONGRATULATIONS to Rev. William J. Barber II (Tar Heel of the YEAR!!!) / My Cousin Dan Savage Says That Donald Trump's DICK PIC Is Soon to Be REVEALED / Chicken-Love ABOUNDS!!!:


Actually, MY chicken is brown with black and light gray speckles -- and I am older and taller than this.





Now, I MUST CONFESS that I have ridiculed Rev. Barber -- while agreeing with him politically -- because WHAT PREACHER is super-obese (Gluttony is one the the Seven Deadly Sins of the Bible), but here it is EASY to see that Rev. Barber has now lost over 100 pounds!!!


And I am still addicted to nicotine, myself, so who am I to call the kettle "black"???



It is TRUE that I am hard on obese peoplebut only once have I ridiculed any others of them in this blog -- some friends of writer Randall Kenan (not a blood relative), and we got INTO IT BIG TIME exactly three years ago today -- and last night overnight TONS OF PEOPLE hit this old posting:


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-son-of-valerie-davis-takes-scott.html



Dan Keenan Savage is my very DISTANT Kenan Cousin from the Irish/Catholic branch of my Scots/Presbyterian Family. 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Savage


In the Bible Dictionary Kenan means either "The Sadness" or "Unbridled Greed and Acquisitiveness".
With the news that Mueller has some nude selfies in evidence... re-upping my piece on the inevitability of us seeing a president’s dick pics and why it might as well be this president’s dick pics we see first...






As of NOW, all we have is THIS:




The Ring of Fire shared a link.



TROFIRE.COM
In early December, the Trump administration sold off 150,000 acres of protected federal lands in the state of Utah to fracking companies. This is keeping with outgoing Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s pledge to open up our protected lands to drillers, frackers, miners, and any other corporation tha...






The four times today that I stepped outside and the Chicken was in my yard, she RAN UP TO MY DECK -- and then THREE of those times, walked around to the stairs at the end, climbed them, and pranced about the deck pecking at bird seed, and walking within two feet of MY feet!!!











"Live Life to the FULLEST!!!"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment