Sunday, December 30, 2018

My Letter to Ben Schachtman, Editor of Port City Daily -- and a ROUSING STORY of a Lesbionic Cable Tech Who Even Serviced DICK CHENEY (but NOT his dick)!!!


Ben and Kathy Schachtman


>>> Hey Ben -- I hope you nearly break your ASS BONE when you fall off your chair LAUGHING!!!:







Ben Schachtman
Editor, Port City Daily
Somewhere on “the Internets”
Wilmington, North Carolina, USA

December 30, 2018

Dear Ben,

Thank you for your piece: https://portcitydaily.com/local-news/2018/12/29/new-hanover-county-opioid-overdoses-spike-over-the-holiday-season-again/ -- one of the BEST news reports of Wilmington I’ve ever seen!!! In MY estimation this is REALLY the TOP STORY of Wilmington for 2018 – although the Star News, arguably, claims Hurricane Florence deserves that position – but then they CONDEMN THEMSELVES by listing a snowfall as #2, UNCW’s loss of a pitching coach as #3, renovations of Independence Mall as #4.

While I have come to understand that it is not realistic for you to report on how Wilmington’s Politicians and Christian Churches are at the CENTER of the Drug Crisis here, you at least attack the problem and make people aware of it, and that is why I have taken my position as Wilmington’s GONZO BLOGGER even more seriously – I have no advertisers or bosses to appease – I also have realized that YOU are not the enemy.




A couple of quick notes: 

1. I wrote “the Internets” above in reference to President George W. Bush’s odd but occasional honesty, when he kept referring to “the Internets” in the plural. I got MY proof of that AFTER his tenure was over, when in early 2010, Alyson Books cancelled publication of my Tennessee Williams memoir, which was to be the featured hard-cover release of 30, total, that spring.

And while it very soon disappeared from their marketing page showing all books for that release, and the detailed page on my book that was linked from there, my CLOSEST friends claimed that had been their experience as well – but ACQUAINTANCES told me my book was STILL TO BE RELEASED, so I went to a couple of neutral computers, including one at a Library, and I found my book STILL LISTED, and the details page ALSO still up – which REMAINED until a month after the release date.



Don Weise, on right, in 2006 with Thomas Elliot Keith on left -- fancy THAT!!!


Also, the Publisher of Alyson Books, Don Weise, before I in person took my final book file to his offices in Manhattan, told me that all PROFESSIONAL writers ERASE all their files of previous versions from their computer when they submit the final one and only keep that one file on their computer. I agreed to do that, but of course that meant I did NOT trust him AT ALL, so hid all those old files elsewhere on my computer and on detachable hard drives.

When I returned to Stone Mountain, GA, I found that the file name for the book as submitted was still on the File Explorer “tree” of my desktop (main) computer that I always worked on, but the file had been TOTALLY EMPTIED!!! But I still had everything, and I still do.

2. And everyone old enough should still remember the time GW Bush went to the podium while President at a meeting of all the then TOP REPUBLICANS, and said “We are ALL HERE for only ONE THING . . . “ (one would expect something “patriotic”) “ . . . to MAKE MONEY!!!”

I find it FUNNY that after Don Weise was UNABLE to destroy my six years of hard work (I had to teach myself to write and had done 12 major drafts before satisfied), and it took Wilmington District Attorney Benjamin R. David with Jamie Lee Sutherland an Exec of Wells Fargo Advisors Chicago, and Daliah Saper a Chicago Lawyer who was also a Fox News Talking Head, to sue me for LIBEL, never legally serving me in Mexico, then trying me in Cook County Courts in Absentia, to FORCE Amazon to remove my book, which I had self-published, after getting NO PROOF in six month from the “winners” that they had a VALID Court Order, Amazon continuing to send me all of my royalties that had come in, which the “winners” should have then gotten.




Google/Blogger TOTALLY REFUSED to hand over ownership of my only blog then, http://scottkenan.blogspot.com, but Kenan-owned Bank of America actually GAVE THEM every penny in my accounts (around $800.00), which was Disability money, that is PROTECTED BY LAW from this type of seizure.

BEST, is that D.A. Ben David – who twice since then promised me to my face he would REVERSE this Travesty of Justice, but has not or cannot -- was NOT listed by the Democratic Party as one of their candidates in this year’s election. 


SOMETHING is moving toward JUSTICE!!!




Well, I had to send this out to you before writing some top people at the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival about other things. I APOLOGIZE for going on about my own story when this was really meant to be THANKS and PRAISE of you and your publication (in difficult circumstances).

But I think it would now be SAFE for me and you (and your wife, too, if she wants), to get together for a coffee or a beer. Most anywhere – should y’all care to have some ROLLICKING FUN!!!.

Also, there is a GREAT article that was top story this morning on Huffington Post that I think ANYONE can relate to nowadays – so after I blog this Letter, I will post a link to that into my blog as well.

And I almost forgot to tell you that just this morning – and in the bottom right-hand corner of your piece – I noticed a small red bell-shaped notification, that when I hit it, it claims that to unblock notifications I must go to their site (I assume meaning so I can again post comment to your PCD), but since I NEVER even heard of “onesignal.com”, I am loathe to go there. 

BUT my point is that I have watched as over several weeks, comments on PCD pieces have severely declined (previously MANY TIMES MORE than the Star News ever gets – a CIA publication), and I suspect that hackers are doing this to your publication so that people think no one believes you anymore, so don’t comment.




THANKFULLY, you must have some kind of counter that tells how many hits your articles get, however, like I have for my blog!!!

CHEERS – and here’s to a MORE FUN New Year, as Wilmingtonians WAKE UP to the pervasive corruption caused by our Elected Officials (not all of them), and the Christian Churches (not all of them), of Wilmington – set up many years ago by my parents with Nixon Aide John Ehrlichman and the “Chicken Priest”, Robert J. Kus, who fled St. Mary’s to begin a new career as a missionary priest in Honduras, this past July.






All Best,

Scott D. Kenan



Dick Cheney and his Lesbian daughter Mary in 2006












.

No comments:

Post a Comment