Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Jeffrey Epstein, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Frank Hawkins Kenan II, Mike Adams's SUICIDE at UNCW (and the 2018 suicide of Jeff Cooney, Producer at EUE Screengems, Wilmington NC), Ghislaine Maxwell, Scott Rudin, and J.K. Rowling CONNECTED by HARD EVIDENCE!!! / Pastor Tyler Lee Kotula of "God's Oasis Ministries" is HOT AS HELL in His MUG SHOT for His ARREST for Carrying a GUN in a SCHOOL -- HA!!!




This morning, I spoke at length with my mother in Raleigh to let her know that I am in touch with my doctors and FINALLY it looks like I will have the section of my Colon removed SOON. Mom is TOTALLY CLUELESS about what is going on in the world and how I am TELLING all of the Meyer cousins how she MURDERED her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, because he allowed his daughter to marry a Jew -- and was ACTUALLY GAY!!!

I'd PLANNED to write my Uncle Marcellus "Mart" or "Marty" Meyer, an FBI Agent who worked as a Lawyer in Michigan City, Indiana -- he's dead, so actually his daughter, Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan and her husband, Greg Lernihan, as seen below -- but that will be DELAYED because of the "new NEWSES":



Greg Lernihan co-founded this International Internet Security firm, but TODAY works in Philanthropy giving away all of his money to Catholic Charities -- through one he founded:




You have to expand this several times to see all twenty-two Charities that Greg now is working with:




Tyler Lee Kotula in 2018 -- age 19.



Tyler today, 2020


>>> Re: An ALLEGED Christian Minister with -- NO CREDENTIALS -- but taxpayer-subsidized because he SAYS he's a Minister -- and I have a discussion:


(backward in TIME)


From   Gods Oasis Ministries godsoasisministries@gmail.com
To Scott Kenan scottdkenan@aol.com

I believe we’ve found the problem, you’re not right in the head. I need not address idiotic shots at my beliefs. You’ve taken a page from Facebook to heart and treated it as factual. A good day to you, 

Tyler Kotula.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 12:25 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:

Hi Tyler, and thanks for this.


By NOT addressing those Discrepancies in the New Testament, you have ADMITTED you are a FRAUD, so thanks for THAT!!!

And when I further researched you, I discovered that you are HOT AS HELL -- especially in your MUG SHOT for having been arrested four years ago for:

charge description jurisdiction
Weapon, Possess, Aid Minor, Educational Property


I'm sure you have read on my blog that my dentures come out and I can gum a guy to the very ROOT (even Black Africans)!!!




In any case, your finding the KKK mentioned on my blog does not mean I SUPPORT THEM -- in fact, I was HORRIFIED in 2009 when I discovered that the crooked old oak in my Stone Mountain, GA front yard was where James Venable, who resurrected the Klan in the Twentieth Century, was in my FRONT YARD -- and many blacks were LYNCHED on it. My former employer, Tennessee Williams, named Violet Venable in Suddenly Last Summer, one of his biggest EVIL characters -- for those Venables.



James R. Venable, 1971



Katherine Hepburn -- as Violet Venable -- with Montgomery Clift.


Anyway, you could use some STRESS RELIEF!!! Especially if you are married to that COW that does "Caterwauling for Jesus" on your Facebook page. Wilmington is not so far from you who are just west of Charlotte.






Yes, if you want to bilk fools by B.S.ing for Jesus, you MUST INVEST IN YOUR BUSINESS (and such expenses are tax-deductible). I will publish all of this for my Readers to decide for themselves what they think of you -- in EFFECT giving you and your church FREE ADVERTISING, so you might pay me back by giving me something juicy that I would enjoy, no??? 

EVERYBODY likes BLOW JOBS!!!





Let me know when you want to come for a visit (beaches are nearby, too).

Scott


-----Original Message-----
From: Gods Oasis Ministries <godsoasisministries@gmail.com>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 28, 2020 9:16 am
Subject: Re: An ALLEGED Christian Minister with -- NO CREDENTIALS -- but taxpayer-subsidized because he SAYS he's a Minister -- and I have a discussion:

Who am I? Merely a humble servant of Christ. Look at you, trying to ride on your family’s coat tails and make yourself seem important. Here’s the reality: you’re not great. I’m not great. In fact, no one is. We are all unworthy. 

Now here’s the thing...you assume this high authority and pretend that you’re some great and wondrous individual with power, yet you have none. Oh and I’m a minister with no credentials? Yes, I am a minister who preaches the gospel. 

You think I profit from this? You think anyone in my ministry makes a profit? You’re sadly mistaken. As a matter of fact, every single thing we do comes out of our own pockets. Here soon, I’ll be renting a place for revival that’s gonna cost me $400. The shirts that we are having made? $230ish more. Out of our own pockets. The business cards I’m waiting on? $50 more, from mine. 

You’ve got yourself so far conceited in ignorant knowledge, you never open your eyes to the possibility of being wrong. I love you brother, I’ll pray for you, as you most certainly need it. You can continue to attack my ministry, but I ensure you, you’ll only look more of an aggressor than you already are. 

Go ahead. I’m not concerned with your childish ways. I pray for you, and the other ministers will as well. Oh, perhaps don’t tell too many people of your KKK associations, not something to brag about. Have a blessed day. 

Lead Associate Minister, 
Tyler Kotula

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:45 PM Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com> wrote:






>>> NOW BEFORE I GET INTO MY MAIN STORY, I MUST INFORM MY READERS OF A FEW THINGS:



1. My informant is COOPERATING with SEVERAL top State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies, but is still HARASSED (and there have been FIVE FAKE SUICIDES in that person's neighborhood OVER THIS)!!!

Given all of that, I am CONVINCED that Law Enforcement WANTS ME to publish this info so that the DRUG-TRAFFICKING and WHITE SUPREMACIST CRIMINALS in metro-Wilmington KNOW THEY WILL SOON BE BUSTED!!!


2. And due to my OWN connecting of these Criminals, headed by District Attorneys Benjamin R. David (run from First Presbyterian), and Jon David, Mayor "Bill" Saffo and Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Sheriff Ed McMahon, former Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, Pastors Robert Campbell and Jonathan Barfield, Jr. of New Beginning Christian Church, NC Representative Deb Butler and Republican Jonathan Deputy -- and REALLY, everyone on Wilmington City Council and New Hanover County Commission EXCEPT Kevin Spears, Clifford D. Barnett, Jr., and Rob Zapple!!!



REMEMBER that my personal friend Del Shores told me that in HIS small Texas town, when the FEDS SWOOPED IN many years ago, they ARRESTED, TRIED, and CONVICTED nearly EVERY POLITICIAN and the PASTORS of nearly EVERY CHRISTIAN CHURCH IN TOWN.




3. When I TRIED to email a note to Benjamin Schachtman of Port City Daily to let him know my source MIGHT talk to him, or Jonathan Haynes of Wilmington Star News, I was FORCED to change my Facebook PASSWORD, but Facebook REFUSED to send my note to Ben!!!


So here is an EXCERPT of what I wrote in reply to this Source:



First of all, there is no privacy on the internet or phone calls, texts, etc., so at least the CIA has access to all of everyone's electronic communications including mine and yours and so far we are both safe -- if harassed -- so please try to relax a little

And I know enough about the matters that are hounding you to easily see your truthfulness, and so should they. So, circumstances run by criminals still angry with you are convincing you that Law Enforcement is gonna GIT YA!!! But they haven't, and it doesn't seem like you are actually HIDING from them.

I have a HUGE amount on my plate today but had to write you first. You made connections for ME in this email that are blowing me away. There is more in the news about Mike Adams this morning, and I've not yet read it -- nor did I know of his connection to UNC/Kenan Family -- except working for UNCW. Also, my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams was looked at by three parties to possibly buy movie rights -- and two of them, separately and separated by a couple of months (this as reported to me by my agent then): "The producers of all the Harry Potter films" and "Scott Rudin".

And the person who actually murdered Tennessee Williams, John Uecker, who is now hiding in a foreign country, told me when I heard from Rudin (Uecker and I were friends again for all of 2009, after no contact since 1982), claimed that Rudin was his best friend from high school (they are eight years apart in age, so impossible), and that Rudin was working with HIM to develop a movie script on T.W.'s life, so I should forget Scott Rudin.

Our lives are more entwined than I have previously imagined. And I must tell you that while I send my info to various Law Enforcement people and agencies, I NEVER hear back from them, but I have PROOF that they got them, and that is what protects me. Cops and Deputies used to harass me like crazy until a few years ago when the local Courts began siding ALWAYS WITH ME -- even judges who had seriously violated my rights before.

Also, I will in a most cautious way mention on blog that I've heard from someone NEW with interesting news about a couple of these things. I often write about info I get from people, but unlike with them, I'll disguise your identity.

At least I hope I've convinced you that you are safer than you fear. Let me hear more from you soon.

Scott






.

No comments:

Post a Comment