Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Joe Kennedy III -- or Ed Markey: WHO Will Enjoy THIS POSTING More??? / Only THEY Can Decide!!!






This posting is to HONOR the memory of my FAVORITE of all the Kennedys I've met -- and she was one only by MARRIAGE.






Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III
Newton District Office
29 Crafts Street, Suite 375
Newton, MA 02458

July 1, 2020

Dear Congressman Kennedy,

Obviously, with all our previous back-and-forths -- see my last blog-posting which your office already received: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/donald-trump-and-scott-kenan-get.html -- if you follow all of the EXCELLENT HOT-LINKS, you will be REFRESHED on what I stand for and why I am SINKING your Senate Race -- LOL!!!




When I had a couple of long conversations nearly exactly three years ago with your then Office Manager at the above address, Jason Collins, he told me that the two of you had been college roommates, and that NOT A SINGLE DESCENDANT of Joe-the-First and Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy were GAY -- but that ALL KENNEDYS support Gay Rights -- including marriages.

PLEASE give me a BREAK!!! I bet you didn't know that Thomas S. Kenan III -- who via your biggest donor, Bank of America, and your also HUGE donor, the Petroleum Industry -- completely DOMINATED by my Kenan Family of Chapel Hill, TRIED to PARADE AROUND as a STRAIGHT PERSON, but had to give up, eventually.

For ONE thing, in 1985, I dated Tom Kenan's ex-boyfriend, Curtis "Robby" Anderson, STILL famous around Wilmington for blowing his TRUMPET for JESUS at St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, as well as at WEDDINGS and Christmas Concerts all around town:




See how CUTE Robbie still is and his dork is large for a White Boy with a WICKED curve to the right or the left -- I forget.

Robbie, like you, was originally a GINGER/RED-HEAD -- one of the BIGGEST THINGS I ever LUST FOR -- not counting BIG (or small), STRAPPIN' BLACK GUYS -- like Jason Collins!!! Only ONCE in my life did I have a 6' 8" boyfriend who could REAR-END me -- both of us standing FLAT-FOOT.


Would you mind lending Jason -- or the THREE of us could have some all-night sessions if you can DITCH THE WIFE!!!



Although HOT AS HELL, this is POLITICS if left ONLY to Gingers!!!




You need a GOOD DASH OF CHOCOLATE -- Jason -- and some BROWN SUGAR (I'm part Cherokee, so count as a "brown").

And LOOK at Tom Kenan's college roommate at UNC:




Lee Shaffer left his sexual relationship with Thomas S. Kenan III behind, but I met him when he was President of Kenan Oil in Chapel Hill (now part of Kenan Advantage Group based in Ohio) -- that Lee Shaffer PUT TOGETHER!!!





And it was Lee Shaffer who was the KINDEST MAN you could ever hope to meet, who sat me down at Tom Kenan's empty desk. 

I had arrived about 5:30 and everyone else had left the offices, and Mr. Shaffer had me call Tom at home, and Tom and I discussed what a FINE MAN Robby Anderson was -- but I had seen Tom on SIXTY MINUTES the year before, REFUSING to disclose the 1989 Autopsy Results of Mary Lily (Kenan) Flagler Bingham -- which he REFUSED to disclose to me -- so I refused to tell him that Tennessee Williams died while infested with CRAB LICE -- too SCANDALOUS in 1983 to allow into the Press, although Vassilis Voglis told me about it -- and John Uecker, who SMOTHERED Tennessee with a pillow on command of the University of the South, John Eastman (Tenn's last lawyer and a CIA Agent), and Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), whose Morgan Grenfel Bank became the CORE of Deutsche BankDonald Trump's primary financial link to Vladimir Putin and Russian oligarchs.


Anyway, John Uecker CONFIRMED the CRABS!!!



John Uecker -- halfway up the stairs -- in his LAST KNOWN Public Appearance -- the Columbus, Mississippi BIRTH HOUSEmany years ago now.


Dakin Williams's adopted daughter (a Lesbian herself, like Dakin's wife Joyce, and Dakin was GAY)Francesca, is the one at the base of the stairs with the big:




Now, the REASON I got possibly even OVER-PUMPED -- like your relative-by-marriage, "Der Arnold":



 . . . is that RECENTLY I learned that my distant cousin William Rand Kenan, Jr., controlled Standard Oil of New Jersey's stock WHEN using a "shell company" the Kenans not only contributed nearly 40% of ALL Campaign Contributions to Adolph Hitler's FIRST Campaign that he won to become Chancellor, but then also bought up TONS of German land and built the Petroleum Distilleries that produced the MAJORITY of fuels for Hitler's WAR MACHINE!!!






Joe and Rose Kennedy were the TOP CATHOLIC NAZIS also working with Henry Ford and Prescott Bush (who made the FIRST Bush Fortune investing in Hitler's War Machine).


So KENANS were Hitler's very TOP SUPPORT, and the Kennedys, Bushes, and Fords were the next largest -- ALL CHRISTIANS and doing it for JESUS CHRIST!!!


And ONLY Henry Ford's descendants have RENOUNCED Henry Ford's POLITICS.


The Kenans, Kennedys, and Bushes (now with the Clintons added), STILL support Adolph Hitler.






Well, let me know when you and Jason are ready to see if the three of us are sexually compatible. I prefer bottom -- and my dentures come out, and I can relax my "gag-reflexes" -- so that I can take even BLACK GUYS to the ROOT.


Although I DIVORCED Donald Trump earlier today: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/donald-trump-and-scott-kenan-get.html -- he is ALSO a great FELATIO FANTASIZER -- no???


Now, I will get this out to MAJOR Massachusetts Press (and perhaps Politicians), as well as Ed Markey, tomorrow -- it's getting late, tonight (and I have weed and beer to relax before bed).








.

No comments:

Post a Comment