Wednesday, July 8, 2020

SPECIAL THANKS to the Wilmington Star News for READING What I Wrote This Morning on Blog -- and in Afternoon Headlines Email, Serving Up Capt. Kenan's RAPID-FIRE BRIGADE!!!


I don't subscribe to the Star News -- for reasons of POVERTY -- but YOU can read about it herehttps://www.starnewsonline.com/news/20200708/wilmington-has-long-history-of-injustice-exclusion-of-black-residents



>>> BREAKING: THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESSES were AGAIN BLOCKED -- as with my LAST POSTING -- EXCEPT to the US State Department that GOT their copy this time!!!


Both aol.com and verizon.net BLOCKED my email of this posting to EVERY email recipient of theirs on my List -- including AOL blocking my copy to MYSELF!!! Also, it was BLOCKED to the US State Department.

I must have EXPOSED a HUGE, RELIGIOUS (mostly Christians), DRUG-TRAFFICKING MOBno???

* * *

SHOCKINGLY, this article doesn't even MENTION William Rand Kenan, Sr., the First Presbyterian Elder who machine-gunned down blacks for Jesus Christ while manning the pictured Colt-brand "Gatling Gun".

And ADDITIONALLY SHOCKING is that WRK, Sr. was from the Duplin Rifles, the BEST MARKSMEN in the Confederacy, and was the ONLY Confederate to breach Washington, DC security and take a CLEAR SHOT at President Lincoln -- but MISSED and killed his Aide.

This info is available to ANYONE who searches with Google -- although I got it studying Kenan Family Records!!!








>>> MORE GOOD NEWS ABOUT AARON GALLIMORE:




Aaron heard from his new employer this afternoon, and he is scheduled to work two nine-hour shifts this weekend -- they were VERY PLEASED with his work last night!!!



OK, I need to CATCH MY BREATH and REST UP for my Chemical Stress Test, tomorrow.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment