Thursday, July 2, 2020

Frank Hawkins Kenan II to be ARRESTED NEXT (close friend of Story Cowles and Ghislaine Maxwell) or Will a TRUMP, CLINTON, or OTHER Politician Be Next??????






My OWN reporting on my Kenan Family's INTIMATE connection to Jeffery Epstein can be read in my postings:








"Sarah Kellen" (an alias???), with Story Cowles



Frank Hawkins Kenan II (nephew of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill, NC), with Story Cowles a few years ago.



Frank H. Kenan II, today.


ALSO, I chanced on this article on the Kenan Family's influence on UNC's LAW SCHOOL that has NINETY-SIX mentions of the Kenan Family!!!:









I was THRILLED to see that Warner Brothers Television Entertainment and "Drummer Entertainment" BOTH checked my LINKED-IN profile in the last 24 hours!!!






Drummer magazine last published in 1999!!!


And for TWO HOURS this morning, Facebook FORGOT that they BLOCKED ME -- and allowed me to COMMENT on Facebook for TWO HOURS!!!





And just NOW (12:58PM), a CHRISTIAN from Dhaka, Bangladeshhttps://www.facebook.com/tanvir.muajwho TRICKED me into friending him -- is ALLOWED by Facebook to send me insulting message after message -- but I am NOT allowed to reply or to BLOCK HIM!!!








There is TOO MUCH ELSE happening today, so I cannot yet spread THIS POSTING all over Massachusetts Press -- but I WILL, soon:








.

No comments:

Post a Comment