Thursday, May 28, 2020

I Am Contacted for MORE Information on the Frank Hawkins Kenan II and Story Cowles Connection -- Which REALLY Means to Jeffrey Epstein -- and My Response:


Frank Hawkins Kenan II with Story Cowles -- I BELIEVE at a function at the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum -- or Flagler's Whitehall, that he gave Mary Lily Kenan as a wedding gift:






Frank Hawkins Kenan II, today.


FIRST let me say that Rob McKinney of the front apartment arrived home, and when I told him Venmo can PROVE he got my $60.00, and please check again, he started screaming at me to mind my own business -- until I said I'd get the Police over to act as negotiators, and maybe bust him for all of his drugs.

Then Rob claimed his Venmo has never worked, and I asked WHY he had set it up on my phone to send to him -- the money went SOMEWHERE, and Venmo can prove he got it.

He kept threatening me that Landlady Gold Walker is his BEST FRIEND and he is going to get her to EVICT ME if I don't just forget it. I'll write Gold about this tomorrow, so she is forewarned.


But ten minutes later, he came back with all my money, that he got from someone else -- HA!!!


See near the bottomhttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/tennessee-williams-museum-supported-by.html


>>> Re: Story Cowles Jeffrey Epstein Ghislaine Maxwell Sarah Kellen et al


Mr Scott Kenan

I came across your blog while investigating the criminal tax fraud case built against me by New York City, New York State, national and international law enforcement entities including Manhattan DA's alliance with the City of London Police and lawfirm Mishcon De Reya that is caused by the fraud use of my identity by a criminal enterprise whose members include Ghislaine Maxwell, Stephan Valter, Jeffrey Epstein, Sarah Kellen, Story Cowles, Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Kedrick Jenifer, and a long list of sexual and financial predatory criminals in their criminal enterprise.

The attached arrest warrant was issued by a judge whose husband and close friends including New York City official Scott Stringer, are in the criminal enterprise.  They want their illegal money while simultaneously put me in prison for their crimes including drug trafficking using a Drums, PA po box. 

Mr Kenan, you seem straightforward, tell it like it is, and call out what is hidden. Do you know anything about the Drums, PA trafficking route in Ghislaine Maxwell / Jeffrey Epstein's criminal enterprise? The parties involved in the arrest warrant against me are in this Drums, PA trafficking route along with a club dj who is using my identity, my old email with his cell phone and the Drums, PA drug route PO box.

I am not in this tax fraud criminal enterprise. Judge Bransten issued a warrant with a 20 year statute while she threatens to put me in Rikers prison until and unless I access hidden offshore money including in the Cayman Islands. Specifically she orders me to access Cayman Island accounts. I don't have and have never had Cayman Island accounts or been there.

It is now known, that the Cayman Island illegal money includes the recent admission by Bank Hapoalim - that the bank initially lied about hiding money. Here is the link to the Southern District New York DOJ press release. My accountant firm owned by Frank Selvaggi was a board member of Signature Bank while they shared offices of Bank Hapoalim. Mr Frank Selvaggi, with Kevin Spacey, Josh Schiller and others are in the same tax fraud enterprise, same fraud use of my identity as Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, Story Cowles et al. 

I pulled an excerpt from the press release that you may get a kick out of given your appreciation for calling out hypocrisy, lies, and such. The bank even has to turn over information on all who closed their accounts since January 2009 (immediately following the famously arrested Bernie Madoff). 

Mr Kenan, do you know anything more about Story Cowles's operations with Sarah Kellen, Jeffrey Epstein et al or their Drums, PA drug route?
  
Embedded:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr/israel-s-largest-bank-bank-hapoalim-admits-conspiring-us-taxpayers-hide-assets-and

From at least in or about 2002, and continuing until at least in or about 2014, the Bank conspired with employees, U.S. customers, and others to:  (1) defraud the United States with respect to taxes; (2) file false federal tax returns; and (3) commit tax evasion.  Employees of BHBM and BHS assisted U.S. customers in concealing their ownership and control of assets and funds held at the Bank, which enabled those U.S. customers to evade their U.S. tax obligations, by engaging in the following conduct:
·          Assisting U.S. customers with opening and maintaining accounts in the names of pseudonyms, code names, trust accounts, and offshore nominee entities;
·          Opening customer accounts for known U.S. customers using non-U.S. forms of identification;
·          Enabling U.S. taxpayers to evade U.S reporting requirements on securities’ earnings in violation of the Bank’s agreements with the IRS;
·          Providing “hold mail” services for a fee, avoiding any correspondence regarding the undeclared account being sent to the U.S.;
·          Offering back-to-back loans for U.S. taxpayers to enable them to access funds in the United States that were held in offshore accounts at the Bank in Switzerland and Israel; and
·          Processing wire transfers or issuing checks in amounts of less than $10,000 that were drawn on the accounts of U.S. taxpayers or entities in order to avoid triggering scrutiny.
At least four senior executives of the Bank, including two former members of BHS’s board of directors, were directly involved in aiding and abetting tax evasion of U.S. taxpayers.

Thank you for your time.

So-and-So

Send To:
scottdkenan@aol.com



Dear So-and-So,

WOW!!! I have been jailed and convicted falsely of several crimes by our local District Attorney Benjamin R. David (a devout Christian). Once, he worked with Fox News Chicago and an exec of Wells Fargo and stole copyright of my memoir of working for playwright Tennessee Williams that Scott Rudin and the Producers of all the Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to. The several convictions and additional false charges he got here in Wilmington, NC, he had to VOID because I finally got a good Public Defender -- and three times in person, Mr. David has PROMISED to get my book's copyright back -- but he has not done so.

It is common knowledge in Wilmington that the D.A., Sheriff, Mayor and part of City Council, with the former Police Chief who retired this past February, run all the hard drugs with the Christian Churches and the CIA. Both the Democratic and Republican Parties are part of it. My own parents set up the Drug Mafias here and in Atlanta, GA with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well), and my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of www.Pentagon-USA.com , Mom getting her orders from the Catholic Church, including several Popes. Today, the Episcopal Church USA is the church most involved, while Trump-loving Evangelicals do the street distribution and are stupid enough to get addicted. Episcopal is the church of my wealthy Kenan relatives who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, etc., are partnered in the Drug Trafficking with not just the Bush and Cheney Families, but also both Clintons.

I don't know how much I can help you. I got the Frank Hawkins Kenan II - Story Cowles connection from finding so many photos of them together on Society Pages, and DID find Story's email address at a company in North Carolina as well as Frank Kenan II's actual company and email. BOTH of them quickly blocked me -- rather than answer my questions.

You probably know all about contacting Mr. Cowles, but here is Frank Kenan's info -- he might be able to help: info@kdcapitallp.com

If he is uncooperative, you might try his uncle, Thomas S. Kenan III (I used to date Tom's old boyfriend in 1985). Tom is about 80 now, and titular head of Kenan Companies and Charities, working out of Chapel Hill, NC.

Kenan Management, Inc. 
Address: 100 Europa Dr # 525, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
Phone: (919) 967-0618

Tom travels a lot, but his top assistant is Steve Armstrong, and he should know everything -- or be trusted to get Tom a message quickly.

Tom has no email, but Steve's is sarmstrong@kmi.net. I wish you all the luck in the world, and if I think of anything else helpful, I will send it to you right away. I know NOTHING of the details of how things move -- only the connections.

I will carefully use some of your email -- NOTHING showing your identity -- and my response on my Political Blog, which you know how to find.

Again, BEST of LUCK -- we have to HEAL OUR COUNTRY of these Christian Churches and their Drug Mafias that include way too many of our top and lower Politicians.

Scott















.

No comments:

Post a Comment