Tuesday, July 21, 2020

An Open Letter to Wilmington City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark (with SPECIAL THANKS to Ben Schachtman of Port City Daily for his HONEST REPORTING!!!):


Charlie Rivenbark with his live-in-Harlot, Dawn Grants. Dawn is SECRETARY to Mayor "Bill" Saffo and the entire Wilmington City Council. In REAL GOVERNMENTS, Dawn Grants would have RESIGNED that post -- especially since like Charlie, she MUST HATE BLACK PEOPLE, including City Council Members Kevin Spears and Clifford D. Barnett, Sr.


>>> HOW I SENT THIS, FIRST:


For Councilman Charlie Rivenbark, Secretary Dawn Grants, Mayor "Bill" Saffo, and Wilmington City Council, especially:


To charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov charlie.rivenbark@wilmingtonnc.gov, dawn.grants@wilmingtonnc.gov dawn.grants@wilmingtonnc.gov, bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov bill.saffo@wilmingtonnc.gov, council@wilmingtonnc.gov council@wilmingtonnc.gov


Cc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, newsroom@wwaytv3.com newsroom@wwaytv3.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


FIRST, a re-posting of Benjamin Schachtman's reporting:
TONIGHT is the SHOW-DOWN between Wilmington's WHITE-SUPREMACIST and HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING Christian Establishment working with President Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, and the Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and my Kenan Families -- and Wilmington's CITIZENS of ALL STRIPES!!!


I have staked out MY OWN POSITION, here:




And also in the ENTIRETY of my Political Blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, but ESPECIALLY in this posting with link to clear audio and video of my CONFESSING the CRIMES of my near and far Kenan Family's having not only been LEADERS in the 1898 Wilmington Coup d'Etat -- but also setting up the Christian Hard Drug Trafficking in Wilmington for the HONOR of JESUS CHRIST!!!





TO: Charlie Rivenbark, City Council

Cc: Dawn Grants, Secretary, "Bill" Saffo, Mayor, the rest of City Council -- and Selected Members of the local Press

July 21, 2020

Dear Coucilman Rivenbark,

I would LIKE to show up at tonight's meeting where you will vote on the BLACK LIVES MATTER "art installation" -- but the LAST TIME I showed up to confront Mayor Saffo for ordering the Christian Police to force Evan Fish to jump to his death on Sept. 3, 2011, I met YOU in SAFFO's office, and in front of your LOVER, Dawn Grants, you told me you HOPED I got a dog and it TOO was RUN OVER!!!


You are TOTALLY CHRIST-LIKE, no???


It was only later, that I realized that BOTH you and Saffo had ordered Evan Fish's MURDER -- and BOTH of you had gotten the SPECTRUM TRUCK driven by Rhys, to try to MURDER ME in the crosswalk in front of City Hall and the New Hanover County Courthouse, on February 13, 2017.







Wilmington Defense Attorney Bruce Mason with his wife, Amanda Mason, a Family Law Attorney


As you KNOW -- since you've been getting EVERY blog-posting of mine via email since BEFORE I returned from Political Exile in Mexico in 2015 (as Benjamin Schachtman was kind enough to tell me he FOUND searching City Hall email records -- so you all GOT THEM!!!)

I only got $2,500.00 after Mr. Mason and other attorneys said I should easily get $20,000.00 - $40,000.00 even WITHOUT SUING SAFFO for ORDERING my ASSASSINATION!!!




And NO APPEALS to my Kenan cousin Barbara B. "Bonnie" Weyher, whose lily-white law firm in Raleigh repped SPECTRUM have helped:




Bonnie Weyher with her Law Firm Partner and Husband, Dan McLamb: 




Well, since SO MANY Christian Drug Traffickers have TOLD ME they are PROTECTED by the BIGGEST DRUG TRAFFICKER, Sheriff Ed McMahon and his Christian Clergy Partners, Pastor Robert Campbell of New Beginning Christian Church and Asst. Pastor there, UNLISTED on their website, but by New Hanover Commissioner Jonathan Barfield, Jr.'s OWN CLAIM as well as District Attorney Benjamin R. David (a CLOSET CASE HOMO like Mayor Saffo), and FORMER Police Chief Ralph Evangelous, who smoked CRACK daily in a house owned by the Uncle of a Black friend of mine, now running his Drug Mafia from Wrightsville Beach, where the TRUMPS have a BIG PLACE!!!


Ben David on right, his brother Jon David, D.A. in Brunswick County, and their TOP DRUG-
TRAFFICKING PARTNER, Republican Senator Thom Tillis.





As EVERYONE knows, I'm a trained Practitioner in Science of Mind (Metaphysics or Spiritual Psychology), and my FAVORITE TEACHER taught us to RIDICULE THE RIDICULOUS -- which I declared my intention to do -- when I returned to Wilmington June 2015.

That, I WOULD DO -- as I CONTINUE to expose the CRIMES of my Kenan Family against GOD AND MAN!!! 



FULLY respect the Teachings of Jesus -- but I no longer WORSHIP HIM.


And since Dawn Grants told me that after her husband of many years died, her SEX DRIVE was SO STRONG she jumped RIGHT INTO YOUR BED!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are NOT any kind of GAY -- like Mayor Saffo, D. A. Ben David -- or multiply-disgraced Republicans Thom Goolsby and Tom Fetzer.


So here is one for Dawn Grants' CONSIDERATION:


An INTERESTING NEWS ITEM, today:










.

No comments:

Post a Comment