Saturday, July 18, 2020

Letter ALREADY RECEIVED by Bishop William J. Barber, II, and Rev. John Pavlovitz:




From John Pavlovitz


>>> Also copied to several current and past Christian Clergy in North Carolina -- and I will also send Secured Server to Revs. Barber and Pavlovitz and blog-publish before emailing to my 150 Political Contacts:


To johndpav@gmail.com johndpav@gmail.com, info@breachrepairers.org info@breachrepairers.org


Cc rjkus@aol.com rjkus@aol.com, ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org ernie.thompson@westpreschurch.org, jeverette@fbcwilmington.org jeverette@fbcwilmington.org, nbccsocial@newbcc.com nbccsocial@newbcc.com, pastorsoffice@saintraphael.org pastorsoffice@saintraphael.org, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com


Rev. John Pavlovitz 
Unnamed Christian Church in Wake Forrest, NC 

Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II 
Pastor of Greenleaf Christian Church, Disciples of Christ  
Goldsboro, North Carolina 

July 18, 2020 

Dear Reverends Barber and Pavlovitz, 

My name is Scott David Kenan, a shirttail scion of the wealthy Kenans associated with co-founding UNC Chapel Hill – and so much more. I am also the last assistant to playwright Tennessee Williams, a friend to Kennedys, Reagans, and more recently, Colin Powell’s retired Chief Protocol Officer Army Col. Dorothy Newman (who got me to Mexico TWICE for nearly five years of Political Exile, because my Christian Family was determined to KILL ME, because I know they run all the Hard Drugs with the Christian Churches, CIA, and Bush, Cheney, and Clinton Families), and Lt. Gen. Russel Honore’, who lived in Atlanta and knows the Kenans run Hard Drug Trafficking with both the Democratic and Republican Parties – and the Christian Churches. 

I have LONG admired the work of Rev. Barber, and one of his congregants is my friend Linda Wilkins-Daniels, who like me is VERY politically active. I’d never heard of Rev. Pavlovitz until my acquaintance, Army Col. Marcia Morgan, signed you up for a Fundraiser online that I cannot possibly afford. Col. Morgan is in the district next to mine. Deb Butler is my Democratic NC Rep. -- but she claims to be Methodist (like Hillary Clinton), and is HUGE in Drug Trafficking with Republican Jonathan Deputy, who used to be Apartments Manager where I live -- until I SCARED HIM OFF – LOL!!! 

But THIS is the State of Christianity in Wilmington, NC – TOTALLY PERVERTED – and here is where at the unveiling of the New Marker for the 1898 Wilmington Coup d’Etat, I had to rip the shroud off the Marker for the foolish Politicians who could not – and in the process CONFESSED the crimes of my parents, William Scott Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan in setting up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington, NC and Atlanta, GA with Nixon’s Aide John Ehrlichman (whom I knew well), and on orders of Pope John-Paul II, whom my parents met with directly at least twice in Rome. 

I was raised a Yankee, born in Cincinnati, OH, my formative 7 – 11 grades near West Chester, PA, and my senior year we moved to Columbus, OH to live across Larwell Drive from Coach Lou Holtz and his wife Beth to plot the NAZI TAKEOVER of the USA by the Catholic Church and Republican Party. We had Swastikas on our dinner china and daily beatings for little reason, back then. John Boehner (now a Lobbyist to Legalize Marijuana), was Holtz’s co-strategist in Pope Francis shutting down and reopening the US Government early in Obama’s term. 

I was raised devout Catholic and wanted to be a Jesuit Priest, and have also worshiped in Episcopal, Presbyterian, and Evangelical Black churches – the latter while working in Philadelphia with the Black Panthers in 1969, building an inner-city school for ALL children, and in West Tennessee, living with Black families and working on Voter Registration several times and as long as a month at a time. A program of Denison University, where I got my BFA in 1973, that was run by the Quaker Church. 

My friend Dean Hansell, who with several others spent the month in Tennessee, and I co-founded the first GAY GROUP at Denison, and Dean went on to co-found GLAAD, was Asst. Atty. Gen. Of Illinois, Police Commissioner of Los Angeles, and was appointed Superior Court Justice in the main Courthouse in Los Angeles by Gov. Jerry Brown – and we remain in touch. 

But I gave up worshiping the Pagan Idol Jesus before graduating Denison – LONG before I learned from the New Testament that the three Books that name where Jesus ascended into a Physical Heaven that NO ONE can locate, were from THREE separate places: Bethany, Galilee, and Mt. Olivet – PROVING it could never have happened – LOL!!! 

And THEN, I learned that my Kenan Family that clear-cut the virgin pine forests of S.E. North Carolina with HUNDREDS of African Slaves that they BEAT THE LOVE OF JESUS into to KEEP them enslaved and to get them to PRAY TO A FALSE IDOL FOOLISHLY, and expect Jesus to show up to FREE THEM AT LAST, so NEVER force their FREEDOM and the Christian Enslavers RULE!!! 

“Slaves obey your earthly Masters with respect and fear, and sincerity of heart – just as you would Jesus Christ.” Ephesians 6:5 is in the NEW Testament!!! 

How GOD-HATING can a book BE??? 

You BOTH have lots of serious training in the Bible and History, so have to know all about this – yet you REMAIN CHRISTIAN MINISTERS – as if you HOPE to go to hell. 

But THAT SAID, I have the HIGHEST respect for both of your Politics. And I forgot to tell you I studied under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz in Atlanta in the 1980s and ‘90s, when Ken was President of Religious Science, International (Science of Mind, Metaphysics, or Spiritual Psychology), and with Ken’s good friend Elisabeth Kubler-Ross of Germany, who Ken brought in to teach a long Seminar. I am a Trained Practitioner (similar to a Christian Elder), as is my good friend Jonathan Reiner, and the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an “Honorary Jew” when I first blogged that in 1990, two top Jews in business in Atlanta first told me my parents were America’s TOP NAZIS – and THAT was when Col. Newman had to get me FAST to MEXICO!!! 

Tennessee Williams based a BLACK character, Mac, on me in his last full-length play, In Masks Outrageous and Austere (about the end of the world), and I am 1/16 Cherokee, so VERY MULTICULTURAL. 

I am appealing to you BOTH to CONTINUE CONDEMNING Evangelical Christianity. God doesn’t give a RAT’S FANNY who or what anyone does or doesn’t worship – as long as they align themselves with and live by GOD’S PRINCIPLES – which EVERY religion and spiritual tradition teaches. We are ALWAYS the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for the Greater Expression of God/Good on Earth, regardless our pasts. 

Kennedy Schultz used to LOVE to say, “Jesus came to point the way – and for 2,000 years we’ve been studying his FINGERNAIL!!!”and also, “God loves the Atheists best – because they never fell for any of the B.S.!!!” 

And I am AMAZED that my recent posting about Col. Marcia Morgan and her Fundraiser with Rev. Pavlovitz was the MOST HIT of my postings during the last seven days: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/wow-army-col-marcia-morgan-dem.html 

But TONIGHT, my posting both celebrating and condemning Rep. John Lewis (also revealing MUCH of behind-the-scenes Atlanta Politics), has OVERTAKEN IT, only EIGHT HOURS after I posted it earlier today: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/all-that-glitters-is-not-gold.html. 

We MUST HEAL OUR NATION that runs on a CONSTITUTION – NOT the DAMNED BIBLE!!!  


And in the process, perhaps all the FAKE CHRISTIANS and Donald Trump supporters will SELF-IMMOLATE – and jump into the Cape Fear River (such an appropriate name for Wilmington’s river, no???)!!! 

Carry On, Gentlemen!!! 

All best, 
Scott D. Kenan 

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX






.

1 comment: