Friday, July 3, 2020

Scott Kenan's HUGE Recent Mistake / Honoring Wilmington's Police Chief Donny Williams (no better person could have gotten his position)!!!


Make America Good Again



Christians and Republicans want to join Donald Trump to make America GREAT again. 


And in ANOTHER "MAGA" take, here is how Drug-Mafia-Thug Mayor "Bill" Saffo RAN FROM ME -- rather than face the TRUTH of how he and City Councilman and fellow Democrat Charlie Rivenbark had a SPECTRUM TRUCK try to KILL ME because I was trying to FORCE HIM to release the FULL Police Report on how Christian Wilmington Police Officers MURDERED Evan Fish on Sept. 3, 2011 -- and Sheriff's Deputies told me HOW the cops did it!!!



Pious, GOD-HATING Christians at the unveiling of the new 1898 Marker on Market Street -- Murderer Bill Saffo is seated in blue.











>>> MY BIGGEST MISTAKE HAS BEEN TREATING AARON GALLIMORE AS IF HIS DRUG ADDICTION(S) ARE A LEGAL OR POLITICAL PROBLEM, WHEN ADDICTION IS ALWAYS A SPIRITUAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL ILLNESS IN REALITY.





And THIS is a piece I read this morning about Wilmington's Police Chief, Donny Williams, that made me CRY IN HAPPINESS -- and right after I read it, THIS was top on my Facebook Feed: 




I think that is meant to be Mr. Rogers on the left.






It was while reading this piece that I realized how WRONG I have been in dealing with Aaron Gallimore -- but NOT my rough dealings with the three McKinneys, as seen here: 





The McKinneys are all HARDENED CRIMINALS and CONSCIOUSLY chose that life. Aaron Gallimore KNEW how I am and ASKED for my help. He just slipped into an addiction (one or more), and his addictions are ruling his life.

And I DO BLAME the McKinneys -- and my own parents who set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington -- and all the Christian Clergy and Churches that are part of it, as well as our Politicians and Law Enforcement Officials who PROMOTE and PROTECT it -- for the GLORY OF JESUS CHRIST!!!


Yeah, that is why I'm so CRAZED -- and not just because my wealthy Kenan relatives in Chapel Hill were Adolph Hitler's and Donald Trump's biggest supporters (again, for Jesus), but they run the Christian/CIA Drug Mafias of Wilmington and beyond -- including WORLDWIDE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING.


>>> WHILE I'M AT IT -- I NEED TO CLEAR A FEW THINGS UP:


1. I was HEARTENED to see that City Councilman Kevin Spears has been speaking with and offering his support to the Protesters sitting-in at Hugh MacRae Park to rename it -- probably for Alexander Manly.

I couldn't agree MORE (this is a Wilmington "in-thing" -- or read about our Christian, White Supremacist History). and I'm THRILLED to see Kevin finally trying to fit into his FATHER'S SHOES!!! Even if it's by baby-steps, so far.

2. In my last posting, I stated the FBI Drug-Informant John "Gray" Hunter told me that Allen Walker's "Walker World" is a HUGE delivery place of both Marijuana and Hard Drugs. I actually heard this FIRST from about five Wilmington Police Officers -- on five separate occasions -- before I ever discussed it with Gray.

I'm SURE Chief Williams is GLAD that is OUTSIDE his jurisdiction!!!




Washington Redskins Change Their Name To The D.C. Redskins

3.





If my Kenan Family that controls the UNC System -- as well as UNC Wilmington -- can give this WHITE SUPREMACIST $ Half-Million for SOWING CHRISTIAN HATREDS -- IMAGINE what I can get from the City of Wilmington to keep me from suing for MORE than Mike Adams will now get


THAT because Mayor Saffo and Councilman Rivenbark tried to MURDER ME with a Spectrum Truck -- because I can PROVE their Drug Trafficking with Wilmington's Christian Churches, both Black and White!!!



Hey, Greek-Orthodox-Drug-Mafia Mayor Saffo -- it's time for you and I to BEGIN TO NEGOTIATEno???



A.V. "Doky" or "Dorky" Saffo and his MAFIA QUEEN WIFE, Despina Tripodes Saffo


"Bill" Saffo will likely claim that he CAN'T HELP IT -- he was BORN into the only CORRECT kind of Christian Family and Religion -- and that is how EVERYONE WORLDWIDE is born into the ONE TRUE RELIGION!!!





4. I have to have PART OF MY COLON REMOVED because devout Christian Dr. Frederick H. Opper could not remove my flat polyp in January of 2019 (which I now understand was proper -- and WHY he scheduled his associate, Dr. Jack I. Ramage, Jr., to do that), but Opper COMMITTED ME to New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital -- while I was still unconscious from the anesthesia -- on HEARSAY of the WHITE CHRISTIAN BITCHES in his office -- who didn't want to HEAR about their Churches running HARD DRUGS!!!



THEN, after Opper and Ramage read this blog, I got a CERTIFIED LETTER that they NEVER would deal with me again and I am NEVER to contact their office!!!


BECAUSE of all the delays, other things came up and I had another FIVE TIMES in the regular Hospital and Polyp Surgery was the LOWEST PRIORITY, so in the 1.5 years since that polyp was discovered it has grown SO LARGE that I now have to have Part of my Colon REMOVED -- a MAJOR SURGERY!!!



















.

No comments:

Post a Comment