Sunday, July 5, 2020

Wilmington, North Carolina's Police Chief Donny Williams Gets a LETTER from ME (Scott Kenan, aka "Saint Bad-Boy")!!!


Chief Donny Williams



Me


>>> I COPIED THIS TO ALL THREE MCKINNEYS AND SEVERAL IN THE PRESS AS WELL -- AND ROBERT JAMES MCKINNEY, SR.'S JET-MULCH EMAIL HAS BLOCKED ME -- FOR THE FIRST TIME. OTHERWISE IT WENT THROUGH: (Actually, I misspelled his email address -- like I did Gene's of Intracoastal Realty, earlier, and just sent correctly to him, now.)



Donny Williams
Chief of Police
615 Bess St
Wilmington, North Carolina 28401

July 5, 2020

Dear Chief Williams,

I’d just about bet my BOTTOM DOLLAR that you have heard of me – and if NOT, you are hearing from me now. HA!!! I am about out of writing steam, today, because first I wrote this Letter to Hugh MacRae III, and after his email address and phone number proved not to work, I called Intracoastal Realty, and his lifelong friend, Gene Straighter (I didn’t get the spelling), promised to forward my email to Mr. MacRae IMMEDIATELY!!!


I haven’t written you directly before, and we have not met – but I’m 6’ 11”, so you might remember if we ever crossed paths before, but I think you are EXACTLY the right Police Chief for Wilmington, today!!! CONGRATULATIONS on getting the job by UNANIMOUS vote of City Council!!!

You HAVE been getting my every blog-posting via email since you got former Chief Evangelous’s email address – for the position. And rather than get into anything I know about Wilmington’s corruption of virtually EVERY elected official – and too many Christian Clergy and Churches, I am writing because I’m afraid I have gotten into something over my head.

A month ago, I took on -- on a probationary basis – Aaron Gallimore as my roommate, his parents two of the BEST and highly professional and loving people, but of their six children, only Aaron, their oldest, is at almost 27 years of age, still only about six years old spiritually and emotionally and he can’t hold a dishwasher’s job (he is one semester short of a four-year college degree) – not because he smokes pot every moment he is awake, but because he is addicted to Adderall (Meth), which Donald Trump also is addicted to (according to Trump’s former Advisor, Rick Wilson, whom I’ve been in correspondence with). You can read more about that here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/05/will-steve-schmidt-rick-wilson-david.html.

Anyway, I am CONVINCED that Aaron would like to get away from his addictions, but we live at 1210 Spofford Circle and in the front Apartment #1, lives Robert “Rob” James McKinney, Jr. – who with his father, Robert “Bob” James McKinney, Sr. of “Jet Mulch” on Carolina Beach Road, keep feeding Aaron not only HUGE amounts of Marijuana, but Adderall as well – and they are two of the BIGGEST HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKERS in Wilmington.

I have tried EVERY TRICK in the WRITING/TALKING/YELLING BOOK to chase Rob McKinney OUT of these apartments, but he was placed by Republican Jonathan Deputy, a HUGE Drug Trafficker in partnership with Democrat NC Representative Deb Butler – by her own admission to me in person, at least twice – and they have told me several times that their Drug Operation is protected by Sheriff Ed McMahon (who has admitted his working with the CIA and many Christian Churches to run Hard Drugs for Jesus Christ his Savior). I can’t WAIT until we can try and convict Sheriff McMahon!!!

They also claimed to be protected by Chief Ralph Evangelous, who smoked CRACK daily in the house of the Uncle of a friend of mine in 2011 and 12. I don’t know if Ralph ever got over that or not. AND by District Attorney Benjamin R. David, actually a REPUBLICAN, who with his twin brother D.A. Jon David are HUGE in Hard-Drug Trafficking with the CIA and Christian Churches, especially First Presbyterian that harbors MANY White Supremacists and Hard-Drug Traffickers. HELL, I was a member there in 2011 and GOT ALL THE INSIDE INFO!!! My Criminal Kenan Family ENDOWED that Church.

But with Evangelous GONE to Wrightsville Beach, perhaps you could look into some of this and BUST some of the biggest Drug Traffickers in town – or at least park a Police Cruiser in front of our building several times per week to UN-NERVE THEM.

Here is their contact info:

Robert James McKinney, Sr., “owner”
Jet Mulch of Wilmington
6138 Carolina Beach Road
Wilmington, NC 28412
Phone: 910-686-5111

Alan McKinney, President
McKinney Landscaping Corporation
20 Morrissey Drive 
Putnam Valley, NY 10579

Robert James McKinney, Jr.
1210 Spofford Circle, Apt. 1
Wilmington, NC 28403
Cell (one of four that he uses): (910) 551-8592


Gold Walker of the big yellow house at 4th and Orange Streets is our Landlord, and she gave me the OK to do EVERYTHING (legal), that I CAN to get Mr. McKinney OUT of her property, so I suppose you might speak with her, too, if you need to.

As I said, I’m tired and I BET your Detectives can take it from here. They certainly can interview me – or simply mine my blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, for more info. 

This Letter to you will be published here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/wilmington-north-carolinas-police-chief.html, and I am having difficulties connecting my printer to my new computer, so will NOT print off copies to mail to you or Hugh MacRae, III, as I had planned.

Thank you for your many years of service to Wilmington – and many more to come!!!

Sincerely,

Scott D. Kenan

(910) 200-XXXX Cell




Lady Liberal
Never fails! 
Thank you to Cartoonist, Dave Coverly, of Speed Bump












.

No comments:

Post a Comment