Thursday, July 16, 2020

Turkmenistanis Hit This Blog 3,089 Times SO FAR Today -- by 6:27 PM -- What's Up with THAT??? / I feel Like I've Awakened from a BAD DREAM -- EVERYONE at Costco Today Knew that Mayor Saffo, Sheriff McMahon, NC Rep. Deb Butler, and D.A. Benjamin R. David RUN HARD-DRUGS with Wilmington's CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!



Ashgabat is a very strange city in a very strange country. Turkmenistan has a repressive, authoritarian government and it ranks third from last in the press freedom index (North Korea being the last).

Satellite dishes have been banned and there is practically no internet in the country to try and stop the people having access to free and independent news. Under former president Saparmurat Niyazov (or Turkmenbashi, leader of the Turkmen as he renamed himself) things were even worse…




I don't GET IT -- I have NO IDEA why Turkmenistanis are AGAIN hitting this blog like CRAZY -- or HOW they got access to the INTERNET!!!


BUT, "KENAN" is a very popular Arab first name. Kenan ("Cainan" in a few translations), is FOURTH in line from Adam to Noah in Chronicles I of the OLD TESTAMENT -- and in the Bible Dictionary means "The Sadness" (depression), or "UNBRIDLED GREED AND ACQUISITIVENESS"!!!




Roman Numerals are SO MUCH HARDER to use when doing MATH!!!




MEANWHILE in MEXICO that has MORE COVID-19 PROBLEMS than the USA:
Mexico's President "AMLO" claims to be Donald Trump's BEST FRIEND, and just days ago, visited THE DONALD. 

Mexico's LAST President, Enrique Pena Nieto, was PUT INTO OFFICE by Rex Tillerson, Exxon-Mobil's Political Arm, the Drug-Trafficking Christian CIA, the Hillary Clinton State Department, and certain members of my Kenan Family, who control Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, and the KU KLUX KLAN!!! THAT told to me by a retired Exxon-Mobil Exec in 2015. 

They LATER put Donald Trump into power for JESUS, WHITE SUPREMACY, and DRUG TRAFFICKING!!!



BOTH Presidents Enrique Pena Nieto and Barack Obama are WELL KNOWN to be GAY!!!




Well, today I went to the Eye Doctor, got my new prescription, and then to the attached Costco and got fitted for new glasses. I also refilled my Heart Meds for a month, and spent about three hours there -- talking to many of the employees I've known for YEARS -- as well as with customers -- and EVERYONE I SPOKE WITH knows (I mean they ALREADY KNEW), that the Christian Politicians and Churches/Clergy RUN ALL THE HARD-DRUGS -- and many are also WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

A FEW said they think Sheriff Ed McMahon is VERY NICE (and still shops at Costco frequently), but they KNOW HE KILLS OUR CHILDREN AND ADULTS because for JESUS, he TRAFFICS THE HARDEST and MOST ADDICTIVE DRUGS!!!


"Pull my finger to get a Christian Prayer!!!"







This is the TRUE BELIEF of Wilmington's CHRISTIANS!!!


The BOTTOM LINE is that all my friends from Costco think I should -- since I'm not even scheduled yet for for the removal of part of my Colon -- and I'm FINE taking intelligent COVID-19 precautions -- that I need to CONFRONT WILMINGTON'S CHRISTIAN DRUG TRAFFICKERS in City Council and New Hanover County Commission MEETINGS!!!



"I agree!!!" -- and so does my personal friend Lt. Gen. Russel Honore':






>>> SOME OTHER THINGS:


1. Google/Blogger's "Day" just ended at 8:00 PM, EDT, and TOTAL HITS TODAY were 3,784 REGISTERED HITS. Only TWO DAYS went over 7,000 hits and one other around 5,000 hits. So I am HIGHLY GRATIFIED!!!

The last few years, 600 hits per day have been typical -- but 800 - 1,000 for the last few weeks.


2. Yelitza "Lisa" Galloway's attempt to DRUG-MAFIA INTIMIDATE me into refunding part of the month's rent that her son James "Aaron" Gallimore, Jr., paid me was STUPID LEGALLY -- because I NEVER asked Aaron to leave and he simply disappeared on his own.

I probably spent about $150.00 of his rent on HIM, with a "profit" of a couple of hundred dollars -- and THAT is INADEQUATE COMPENSATION for all of his and his co-drug-trafficker in HARD DRUGS -- especially ADDERALL/METH/Pervitin -- Robert James McKinney, Jr.'s HARASSMENTS of ME.

I will take EVERYONE in both of those families OFF my Email List after sending this posting out.


3. Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc., might have had her FEATHERS RUFFLED, because as a GOOD CHRISTIAN she REFUSES to hear about her CLOSE FRIEND Katrina Knight of Wilmington's GOOD SHEPHERD being one of the LARGEST HEROIN DISTRIBUTORS for JESUS.


She has NOT YET responded to my request for FINANCIAL RECORDS of my account -- which show she made a BIG ERROR (to put it nicely) -- and she didn't even have the DATE RIGHT -- she was off by ELEVEN MONTHS.

If she does NOT soon send them, I will sic the FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS on her!!!




4. THIS strange occurrence on Spofford Circle last night did NOT show up ANYWHERE in today's NEWS: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/four-cop-cars-ambulance-and-fire-truck.html.


5. Today, the female end of one of the two snaps that hold my lower denture in CAME OUT, and my dentist is not open again until Monday, but I can handle THAT. And I have SOME MONEY to pay for the repair!!!

6. These postings have been MOST POPULAR:









950,000 books sold THE FIRST DAY!!!
THANK GOD -- Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu and Rahm Emanuel are two of the BIGGEST Hard-Drug Traffickers in the WORLD -- and Netanyahu treats Palestinians like Hitler treated Jews!!!

And Joe Biden is a CATHOLIC DRUG-TRAFFICKER and WHITE SUPREMACIST -- his NEGATIVES are as high as DONALD TRUMP'S!!!











.

No comments:

Post a Comment