Tuesday, July 7, 2020

My THREE Stress Tests This Week!!!









Well my STRESS TESTS began mid-morning, when TWO of the HOTTEST WHITE BOYS (fit, healthy, and with copious chest hair), were in the parking lot of my apartment house, changing the tire of one of the people who live in Katlyn Addington's apartment Two.

This was the SECOND tire BLOW-OUT that car had suffered in THREE DAYS!!! And I noticed that one of their other cars has a NEW, car-long SCRAPE on the passenger side:




And they had difficulties -- not changing the tire -- but pulling the chrome lug-nut cap out of the wrench it had broken off into, so borrowed a pair of pliers from me to use.



Yes, the car was a FORD.


I was completely complimentary of their physical hotness, and let them know I was a horny old HOMO, but they got a KICK out of that -- and I WISH I had offered my MANLY SERVICES, but did not.

Aaron Gallimore finally got out of bed about 11:30, and he had told me six days before, that his mother, Yelitza "Lisa" Gallimore would send his rent money via Venmo, but I had heard nothing more from him, so asked him what HE knew about her plans. He said he didn't know and would call her -- but twenty minutes later he had NOT called her, so I asked if he planned to move out or pay rent, and Aaron started DANCING AND SINGING right in my face like a SPOILED FIVE-YEAR-OLD Donald Trump BRAT!!!




Aaron claimed there was NOTHING I COULD DO to get him OUT OF MY APARTMENT and he didn't plan to pay me any rent!!!

So, I told him to REMOVE everything in his room that I had lent him to use, which included two card-tables that he used to make a desk, a computer monitor he had connected to his Windows computer, that he had bought in 2004, and has a broken display, an end table, a fan, two chairs, and more, and he DID put all of that in my living room and I stowed them all away.

Then I called his mother, "Lisa" and she seemed TOTALLY CONFUSED, but sent the money after first asking if she could send me HALF of it -- NO!!!

This is the behavior that the McKinneys had set Aaron up to doing -- see: 




Then, last night, Aaron and I had a long, frank, and friendly discussion on my deck -- and he ADMITTED it was "the Adderall speaking", and we REALLY LAUGHED because Aaron is so MODEST that in a month, I've only seen his bare chest TWICE -- but he had stuck his HAIRY ARMPIT right up to my nose earlier in the day -- thinking that would help ENSLAVE ME to his HOTNESS -- but it smelled of a Lady's Bouquet of FLOWERS and was a TOTAL TURN-OFF to me -- HA!!!





But the BEST PART was that the way I IMMEDIATELY got Aaron Gallimore to SNAP-OUT of his JUVENILE BEHAVIOR, was when I told him I would call the WILMINGTON POLICE to come negotiate between us, and I would EMPHASIZE how he is ADDICTED to ADDERALL sold by Robert James McKinney, Jr., in the front apartment and he supplied by his FATHER, Robert James McKinney, SR., and likely Alan McKinney of New York State.

THAT, suddenly a problem, since the CRACK-ADDICTED Police Chief Ralph Evangelous -- who they bragged PROTECTED them (as well as Mayor "Bill" Safo, District Attorney Benjamin R. David, Sheriff Ed McMahon, and NC Representative Deb Butler -- ALL devout "Christians" and Democrats as well). -- is now "RETIRED" to Wrightsville Beach.

And Donny Williams is a POLICE CHIEF of another COLORno???






See morehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/wilmington-north-carolinas-police-chief.html




Praful N. Patel, MD


Then mid-afternoon, I had an in-person appointment with Praful Patel -- to discuss my going into the local Hospital for 2.5 days to be monitored while getting onto Dofetilide (Tikosyn) -- which Dr. Patel had already TOLD ME is only because Donald Trump's FDA had accepted BRIBES from its manufacturer so that EVERYONE has to be UN-NECESSARILY monitored at PROFIT FOR HOSPITALS -- which had ALSO been true about the Sotolol I had previously been on, and Dr. Patel had SCOFFED that I had to go BACK into the Hospital to be taken off -- like the LAW now also requires, but they DON'T PROSECUTE you for going OFF without hospitalization.

EVERYONE in that office knew BEFORE I ever told them that Mayor Saffo, District Attorney Ben David, Sheriff McMahon, and Rep. Deb Butler RUN HARD DRUGS with the TOP CHRISTIAN CHURCHES of Wilmington and they ALL LOVE NEW POLICE CHIEF DONNY WILLIAMS -- and hang a lot of HOPE on Mr. Williams to CLEAN THESE CRIMINALS out of Wilmington!!!





Every one of my Readers knows that my good friend Del Shores told me that in HIS Texas town years ago, when the FEDS came in to BUST the GIGANTIC DRUG PROBLEM, EVERY Politician of BOTH Parties and NEARLY EVERY CHRISTIAN PRIEST/MINISTER was BUSTED, CONVICTED, and sent to PRISON!!!







And although we first made plans for me to go into Hospital TOMORROW (Wednesday), to get on the Tikosyn -- and then would schedule the CHEMICAL STRESS TEST, necessary before I'm put under to have part of my Colon removed, while waiting for something to clarify, I got into a LONG TIRADE about how CHRISTIAN Dr. Frederick Opper and his CHRISTIAN associate Dr. Jack I. Ramage, Jr., had REFUSED to take care of the flat polyp when it was SMALL (19 months ago, now), and Opper had COMMITTED ME to the New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital because the WHITE CHRISTIAN BITCHES in his office told him to -- because they didn't want to HEAR about their Churches running HARD DRUGS!!!



WORSE, was that both my MOTHER, America's TOP NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and my brother, Mike, in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, TOTALLY SUPPORTED Dr. Opper's COMMITTING ME -- and my brother Mike soon, then, STOPPED helping me financially, when he is FAR RICHER than my mother and sisters Jane and Julie who have FAITHFULLY helped me ever since then!!!


Jane is -- in 2007 -- at center here, in the middle (+/-) of a diagonal line going up from Anne Godley, to my mother Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, and ending with my father (now deceased), William Scott Kenan. Retired Navy Commander James Iredell Godley is to the right in back, and I am to the left in back. My sister-in-law Gail Ann (Godley) Kenan is in striped top, and her mother, Anne (Mcree) Godley is in the maroon sweater. Lawrence "Larry" Godley (who has a lot of aliases on the internet, and whose photo seems to turn up NOWHERE), took the photo. He and his wife live in Oreland, Pennsylvania.



Cdr. Jim Godley (tallest), and his family in 2019.





And YES, my brother, Michael William Kenan and his two sons, Connor Michael Kenan and Maxwell Andrew Kenan, although all claiming to be STRAIGHT -- have ALL had SEX WITH MEN and HATE ME because I am all but TOTALLY GAY, but had sex with at least five women when I was 18 and a freshman at Denison University -- and am NOT ASHAMED OF MY SEXUALITY -- which THEY ARE of THEIRS -- because like so MANY KENANS (check the Kenan Genealogies), they are GAY AS GEESE!!!



Connor Kenan's UNC Chapel Hill graduation, 2010, with Connor in green, Max Kenan in blue and their HOMOSEXUAL BUDS!!!


Their younger sister Taylor Ann Kenan can barely PEEK OUT!!!


And then the BOTTOM LINE on the decisions from Dr. Patel's office, came after TEN PHONE CALLS back-and forth until 7:00 PM last night, and including two more this morning, is that I will HAVE the Chemical Stress Test this Thursday afternoon, but NOT go on the Tikosyn until AFTER the Colon Surgery -- because it can INTERFERE with some of the drugs I will have to take during and after that operation, on a temporary basis.





And Aaron Gallimore -- after FIRST announcing he is working tonight from 4:00 PM until 10:00, stated just BEFORE he took off on his bike for work that he should be home right after 8:00 -- the CLOSING TIME of Szechuan 132 on College Road -- which DOES seem to produce some food, but is MOSTLY A HARD-DRUG DISTRIBUTION CENTER!!!






Comments












.

No comments:

Post a Comment