Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Open Letter to Greg Lernihan and Marybeth Lernihan (daughter of my late Uncle Marcellus "Mart" or "Marty" Bernard Meyer, FBI Agent and Lawyer), Greg Associated with "His Fund", "The Impact Engine", and Other Christian Charities:


Greg Lernihan's first business was https://www.convergint.com/ -- now the second largest Internet Securty company in the WORLD, doing much business with the US Government.


This Letter is to inform Greg -- if he doesn't already know it -- of how my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, MURDERED her brother Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the brother of Greg's wife, Marybeth Lernihan's, father, "Mart" Meyer.

Recently, I wrote George Meyer and his common-law wife, Susan Grant, about these matters in TWO missives:






Greg Lernihan and Marybeth (Meyer) Lernihan
c/o Greg Lernihan
greg@theimpactengine.com
glernihan@netscape.net
lakehouse5@aol.com

July 29, 2020

Dear Greg and Marybeth,

Greetings -- and searching for Greg's email address, I found the top two on the internet and the third one, I remember as being valid in 2009, when we had the Meyer Family Reunion at your lake house in Indiana. I just called The Impact Engine, and Valerie Hedge said you LEFT their Board, but to send to her and she will find a way to forward to you. I HOPE the other two addresses work.

First, while I know nothing of what Macbeth Marybeth has been up to (funny typo -- please also see: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/03/donald-trump-put-in-toilet-by.html). 

I've watched from afar as Greg has really achieved his DREAM -- of making a LOT OF MONEY and giving it away through Charities -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Funny, that although I no longer worship Jesus, I totally HONOR what he taught us about how to live -- "Christ Consciousness", very similar to "Buddha Consciousness". And although my parents FOUR TIMES destroyed my financial achievements and caused me to go homeless in 2010 -- after I blogged about their setting up the Christian Drug Mafias in Wilmington, NC where I now live, and in Atlanta, GA, where I lived 1983 - 2010, with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman, in concert with my employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA -- my father even lived in my house for half of 1990 setting this up. 



Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (on the right) -- under guise of an A.A. and N.A. Speaker -- made the deals with Politicians and Christian Clergy and Churches to distribute the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB, where we had three legitimate advertising contracts, from Maine to Florida, but Lee was especially known in Atlanta and Wilmington, where because my friend Evan Fish KNEW THAT, and Mayor "Bill" Saffo and City Councilman Charlie Rivenbark had Police FORCE Evan to jump to his death on September 3, 2011, and Sheriff's Deputies on the scene -- including the Negotiator -- told me HOW the Police forced Evan to jump, as well as LED THE CROWD on the streets below in chants of "Jump! Jump!!! Jump!!!"


Lee Gosney's cell phone is (404) 372-1500, if you want to ask Lee about this.






And here is where I wrote the son of my best friend in the Puerto Vallata Writers Group, Stanley Winborne III, who Stanley, and others later, told me was Hillary Clinton's 2nd in charge of the US State Department, Stan IV was in charge of loading the Heroin onto US Air Force planes to be flown back to the USA. I've met at least 30 active-duty Marines, who told me they had to guard Air Force plans in foreign countries being loaded with HARD DRUGS for delivery to the US.




The Winbornes had controlled the Atlantic Coast Line railroad, and are closely related to Betty (Price) Kenan of Chapel Hill, widow of Frank Hawkins Kenan (the first), a confirmed Episcopalian and Ku Klux Klan member, who with his BROTHER, James Graham Kenan -- both deceased about 1996, had a hand in the Episcopal Church MURDERING Tennessee Williams to steal his estate for that Church from Harvard -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn at this party we attended in 1982 (no politics in this report):






My wealthy Kenan relatives who have controlled Standard Oil -- now Exxon-Mobil and lifelong Kenan Family employee Rex Tillerson, who GUTTED the US State Department -- since Henry Morrison Flagler left his entire estate to his third wife, Mary Lily Kenan of Kenansville, NC and Wilmington.

In fact, my Kenan Family was MOST RESPONSIBLE for putting Trump into office to DESTROY DEMOCRACY with Kenan Family best friend Vladimir Putin, Facebook, the Christian CIA, etc.









Well, they ALL lied to us -- the Politicians, News Media, and especially the Christian Churches!!!


I work with Gen. Colin Powell's people and directly with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who KNOWS the Kenans with Republican Party, Clinton/Biden Democrats, and Christian Churches run the Atlanta Drug Mafia.

And although I do not worship Jesus, I've given MORE to Sister Mary Isaac Koenig's charity at St. Mary's Catholic in Wilmington, by TITHING to her -- because I was SO GOOD at panhandling without a sign while homeless -- due to my LOVELY IMMEDIATE FAMILY -- and living under the 4th Street Bridge (a viaduct) in 2011 -- as well as from the royalties from my memoir during the two years it sold on Amazon.com.



The Fourth Street Bridge -- I lived in 2011 near the top, where it was more level, with armed and too-high REAL CRIMINALS who urinated wherever they were, but defecated in the brush, to the left.


This was over the Atlantic Coast Line railroad's several tracks coming into the Passenger and Freight Terminals, beginning a block away -- see more on that railroad, below.


On the posts: "LOVE IS REAL"




But Father Robert J. Kus, Pastor then there, had set up the Drug Mafia with my parents and Ehrlichman, and ran not just HARD DRUGS but also WHORE HOUSES for 30 years!!! My blogging about that forced Father Bob to HIDE in Honduras two years ago:


His email is rjkus@aol.com, if you want to ask Fr. Bob about this.


Russel Honore' and his wife are devout Catholics, and I have ALSO donated to a Catholic Charity he sits on the Board of, that cared for a destitute friend of mine as he died.

And also my FAVE of the Kenan Charities:




TODAY, I am now safe from local Law Enforcement and Politicians who have been the BIGGEST DEFENDER and PARTNER with the Drug Trafficking, and scraping by on my $1,300.00/month Social Security + Mom, Jane, and Julie send me an additional $83.00/week, down from the $125.00/week when my brother -- far wealthier than the others -- STOPPED helping me except for occasional sums.


When our Democratic NC Rep. Deb Butler and her admitted Hard Drug Trafficking partner Republican Jonathan Deputy committed me on lies -- because I would not stop blogging about their crimes and it was IMPOSSIBLE to charge me with LIBEL -- my Psychiatrist, Julia Triggs, MD, spoke at length with both Mom and Mike, and then told me NEVER to listen to my mother -- she's just a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her OLD GRUDGES -- and that she'd caught Mike in SEVERAL LIES, and to be VERY CAREFUL OF MY BROTHER!!!



Julia D. Triggs, MD


I have a possibility of a roommate (I have a second bedroom), in the person I last blogged about who has worked with Law Enforcement and KNOWS many of the Criminals noted in my last posting, but they are trying to KILL HER in NYC, so she MIGHT move here, and then I would have enough income to BREATH DECENTLY!!!



Anyway, I explained enough detail of Mom's murdering her brother Bob in my two communications sent through Susan Grant, as noted above in THIS blog posting. If you need MORE detail, I can provide it, including Mom's original hand-written notes from years before she killed Bob, that I have in my physical possession.


I will send this out, and hope that you and your family are all doing well. I see that your son Tom has joined you at "His Fund" -- you must be very PROUD OF HIM!!!

Scott

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX


>>> THIS JUST IN:


Re: Nationally-known dynamos (politicians, playwright, singer-songwriter) support Marcia on 8/9!


To info@electmarciamorgan.com info@electmarciamorgan.com

Cc deb.butler@ncleg.net deb.butler@ncleg.net, reservations@suncoastvr.com reservations@suncoastvr.com, breakingnews@newsobserver.com breakingnews@newsobserver.com, breakingnews@starnewsonline.com breakingnews@starnewsonline.com, wilmjourn@aol.com wilmjourn@aol.com, ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com



You just LOST MY SUPPORT for including Deb Butler who several times admitted to me her HARD DRUG TRAFFICKING -- which KILLED Deb's wife, Anni Parra --with Republican Jonathan Deputy and others.

Marcia Morgan, you are a DISGRACE for supporting Drug Trafficking to not only the US MILITARY, in which you admirably served, but also ALL GAY PEOPLE!!!


GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Sincerely,
Scott David Kenan
Wilmington










.

No comments:

Post a Comment