Thursday, July 23, 2020

NO, I Do NOT Actually SPIT ON CHRISTIANS -- I Just WANT TO!!! /Teri Motsinger of Benefits Management, Inc., Finally RESPONDS!!! / I Bought a YEAR'S Subscription to the Wilmington Star News Online -- on Sale -- LAST NIGHT!!!











>>> THIS MORNING, WHILE RESEARCHING THE MOTSINGER FAMILY:


1. Teri's husband's father's obituary stated that he was METHODIST, which I'd read years ago and mistakenly assumed that Teri was too. She told me recently she is NOT, but did not state which flavor of Christian she is.


The Methodists are more PICKY than the OTHER Christian denominations -- who ACCEPT Meth Smokers who post Bible Quotes!!!


2. Teri's two sons, who own Memory Lane Comics -- just a block and a half from Benefits Management, Inc.:






This says it ALL about the handsome Jacob Motsingerhttps://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=40508631



Ben Motsinger (center) -- who looks just like his Mom -- with friends: https://www.facebook.com/ben.motsinger.1


Ben Motsinger's FAVE QUOTES from his Facebook Profile:



Blue shirt guy: "Yeah, I was a really good catcher in high school."
Christian: "Of penises in your mouth."

Frat Guy: "There's no drama in college, man. We just bang hot chicks!"
Mike: "That statement just invalidated itself."

Jarrett: "Am I that drunk or does this beer say it expires in 3007?"

"Life is ALWAYS on the edge of death." Sophie Scholl

"I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late."

Christian: "These sandwiches are having sex with my mouth right now."

The thing about glitter is: if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. Cause glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.




>>> And HERE are the emails I previously sent Teri about all of this -- enclosed within these Blog Postings:







It is IMPORTANT to remember that I STILL believe this will somehow make FINANCIAL SENSE -- after I have time to go over what Teri attached as a PDF file of my account going back to October, 2017:



>>> Re: I need a copy of your accounting of my account with Benefits Management going back through October, 2017



From: Teri <teri@benefits-management.org>
To: Scott Kenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Jul 23, 2020 9:14 am
Subject: Re: I need a copy of your accounting of my account with Benefits Management going back through October, 2017

Scott,

Here is the info you requested, let me know if you have any questions.

Teri


And MY REPLY, today:


Thanks Teri,

As you could see from my last two emails, I've been at the center of the expose' of corruption in Wilmington and beyond and under enormous stress, that mostly I've handled very well. Since I'm waiting to hear back from my Gastroenterologist WHEN I'll be scheduled to have part of my Colon removed so I can apply for Charity Care, there is no big rush. And because devout Christians -- and then circumstances -- made certain I'd have to have major surgery, I really AM fed up with FAKE CHRISTIANS -- and even the real Christians refuse to read the New Testament which proves Jesus was not the "Son of God', a totally Pagan idea that Jesus never promoted. 

No wonder several countries in Europe are now under 10% who even believe in god -- but Wilmingtonians -- knowing that Christianity is the very BASIS of White Supremacy (as top Evangelical Leaders have even declared in public so in the news), and have the track record of murdering blacks for Jesus Christ and getting away with it and declaring themselves HOLY for having done so, I want to SPIT on anyone wearing a cross or a crucifix.

At least my dentist and his professional family are Christians one can hold up as EXAMPLES of those who follow Jesus's Teachings.

It is only because you have NOT explained what happened when even your claim of when my rent went up was off by 11 months. Because of that, I feel I cannot trust you. After all of these years of you even CORRECTING me -- like when I spread the content of the cat litter boxes all over my first apartment in Puerto Vallarta when I left -- because they had screwed me for the Drug Mafia. True, that was NOT the proper way to protest and you paid their inflated cleaning bill over my protest. But I soon realized you were right to do so.

Just glancing at the info -- I got a HEADACHE!!! I've founded and run two successful businesses and never worked with a spreadsheet that didn't also show the balance in the BANK -- which in this case is the balance B.M. has of my money on hand. But I'll look at it in detail soon and see what I can figure out from this.

Scott



And GOD KNOWS that I have NEVER claimed that my Kenan Family -- near or far -- are anything but CHRISTIAN DEVILS!!!

REMEMBER!!!: Jeffery Epstein is not just intimately connected to Donald Trump and Bill Clinton -- but through Story Cowles (who visited Epstein in jail more than everyone else combined), to Story's close friend Frank Hawkins Kenan II, nephew of Thomas S. Kenan III of Chapel Hill who through the Kenan Companies of Exxon-Mobil, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group, the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, etc., put DONALD TRUMP into POWER

This will be FUN (for ME, at least)!!!
Comments



I count only ELEVEN!!!













.

No comments:

Post a Comment