Wednesday, December 4, 2019

My Reply to Lisa Wilkins about Republican Judge Sandra Ray/Criner, She Asked Me for Her Friend Richard Forrest Kern -- Who Plans to PRIMARY Judge Ray -- Praise the LORD!!!









>>> Re: Sandra Ray


To wwconst wwconst@bellsouth.net, rfkern75 rfkern75@gmail.com

Cc scott scott@scottdavidkenan.com



Dear Lisa,

Thanks for asking, but since you don't mention a THING about what info you HAVE, it is hard for me to say -- but I have LOTS OF DIRT against the great majority of Politicians in Wilmington, including EVERY Republican Judge, and a couple of the Democrats, including James Faison (a Drug-Trafficking Christian Minister with my Kenan Family -- as well as Judge), and Jeffrey Noecker, who has been in Leadership at First Presbyterian with Democrat Drug Trafficker D.A. Ben David, and the WORST of the Republican Judges, Lindsey McKee/Luther who even attended White Supremacy Meetings in Ireland (with other Rabid Republicans, and her husband, Sheriff's Detective Evan Luther posted MEMES on Facebook that Christians should take up arms and shoot to kill anyone who disagrees with them.)



Detective Evan Luther posted this and the following meme on his Facebook: -- but NEVER LOST HIS JOB when I sent this to Sheriff Ed McMahon -- who has ADMITTED TO ME he protects the Hard Drugs unloaded from Mini-Subs under Snow's Cut Bridge -- just a FEW HUNDRED FEET from Jim and Lisa Wilkins's giant house at 9208 River Road!!!






I bet you have seen how after I posted photos of Judge Sandra Ray Criner's former husband Sherman Lee Criner in Christian Snake Worship, she DIVORCED HIM PROMPTLY!!! I'm sure you know you can easily google up Wilmington Press reports of Sherman Criner molesting a five-year-old girl in Thalian Hall about 2008, and Police intimidating the father into NOT pressing charges since the Criners were then LEADERS of the Republican Party and TOP DEVOUT CHRISTIANS!!!




Funny, that Sandra Ray -- one year that she ran for reelection -- posted that she and Sherman were long-time members in good standing at First Baptist (the one on Kenan Plaza). Well, the Pastor of that congregation read my blog and emailed me that NO ONE had ever seen EITHER of the Criners ever enter that church -- HA!!!

I've often blogged about Sandra Ray violating both the Law and Constitution when she granted my then roommate Brenda McKnight and her lover/CRACK supplier Gerald Austin-Wynn a Restraining Order after I got out of what is now New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital, after Brenda and Gerald had me committed on LIES by Judge Noecker (I mistakenly blamed Judge Criner for this some places), when Criner first DISMISSED the case since the plaintiffs could not be found when she ordered the Deputies to search the Courthouse for them -- but then had a Deputy chase me down on the street and come back to Court. Legally, they would have had to refile.

What you likely have not come across, is that the person, Tammy Stanley, also committed at that time who got out the same time that I did, had LIED to hospital people that I could be her and her husband's roommate in their trailer. She was legally "retarded", and her husband, Bruce Lee, was the HEAD of the Ku Klux Klan of New Hanover County. Funny that they have NO PROBLEM with Gays like me, but he got SO ANGRY that he promised me the Klan was going to "rough up" D.A. Ben David and Judge Sandra Ray Criner for what they did to me!!! 

I made them PROMISE not to do anything, and they took me out to Olive Garden restaurant on Market Street and treated me to lunch and two packs of Marlboro cigarettes, instead -- HA!!!



Tammy Stanley moved to another county after her husband, Bruce Lee, died of cancer:



Bruce Lee


I emailed both Judge Ray/Criner and D.A. David (he's REALLY a Republican with his wife Stephanie and brother D.A. Jon David across the river -- the Dems REFUSED to list him as a Democrat on their website when he last ran for re-election), to let them know that no matter how big of CRIMINALS they were, I did NOT approve of Klan Violence against them. Neither of them ever thanked me!!!

Well, those are the high points, and ask me if there is anything else I can help you with. I must say, you and your husband are BOTH very attractive people. I've been staring at Jim's face, and really cannot remember if he is one of the three men who owned construction companies in early 2012 that I had sex with in Super-8 motel on Market Street when a backer paid for me to stay there. All three were married, Christian, White guys, then in mid 40s to early 50s, and two of them had built over 100 homes. 

This was still the Great Recession, and builders were idling, and as everyone in Wilmington KNOWS, we had EIGHT gay bars here in the 1980s and early 90s -- three on multiple levels with drag shows, etc. (like the ONLY gay bar today, Ibiza), but the Christians managed to close them all, and in 2011 -- and since -- I've met a LOT of straight male gigolos who tell me MOST married white Christian men in Wilmington are actually GAY (they actually claimed 80%), and they make a FORTUNE satisfying their straight wives. 

My OWN experience is that only HALF of the married white Christian men are really gay -- and MOST male-male pick-ups happen in Gold's and other Gyms in the changing rooms and even in the parking lots. I haven't used the gyms here, but have witnessed the HOT pick-up scene in the parking lots a few times!!!

I see that the person actually running for Judge is Richard Forrest Kern, so I am copying him so he sees how awful Sandra Ray/Criner really is -- and he can ask me any questions he wants, too. My cell is (910) 200-XXXX.

My parents, life-long Republicans, who were FIRST identified to me as America's TOP NAZIS in 1990, were close friends with not just Sen. Jesse Helms, but Coach Lou Holtz, John Boehner, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc. when we had the Swastikas on our dinner plates, and Mom got her orders from Pope John-Paul II in Rome to set up the Christian Drug Mafias of Wilmington and Atlanta with Nixon's Aide John Ehrlichman. 

Did you know him too??? I sure did -- as well as Father Robert J. Kus recently of St. Mary's Catholic here -- but at St. Mark's back when Mom and Dad worked with him setting up Drug Mafias and he also ran Whore Houses for the Catholic Church for 30 years.

It is certainly no secret in S.E. North Carolina that my wealthy Kenan relatives -- whom I know -- associated with UNC Chapel Hill run the Christian Drug Mafia today with the Republican Party, Clinton Democrats, Episcopal Church, etc., but the Evangelical Churches are full of people SO STUPID they do all the dirty Drug Trafficking work and often get addicted themselves.

If ONLY we could PURGE THIS WORLD of Christians, no??? I love what Jesus taught but even every Christian I ran into today wearing crosses on chains completely agrees with me that the CHURCHES and CLERGY are totally evil and only worship MONEY.

Well, I also give the DEMOCRATS the hell they have earned. You might get a BIG KICK out of my Letter to all the TOP Democrats in the state offices in Raleigh last night. 

NO response yet -- except ONE idiot told me to take him off my LIST of 100 I email every blog post to -- when I might have emailed him something a couple of years ago as well, but ONCE in a couple of years is NOT abusive, and after he settled down and READ MY LETTER with some concentration, I'm CERTAIN he is now glad he got all my WARNINGS to the Dems

Here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-get-real-with-some-north.html

Also, I will publish this letter here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/12/my-reply-to-lisa-wilkins-about.html.

And may I suggest you check my blog late tomorrow, when I expect to write to the TOP North Carolina Democrats AGAIN -- even if I've received no response FROM them -- it will be FUN!!!

All best,

Scott D. Kenan


-----Original Message-----


From: lisa wilkins <wwconst@bellsouth.net>
To: scottdkenan <scottdkenan@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, Dec 2, 2019 3:27 am
Subject: Sandra Ray

Scott,

There is going to be an election AGAINST Sandra Ray in a Primary in
March 2020.  Is there any other information that you have on Sandra Ray
that we need to know?

Thank you,












.

No comments:

Post a Comment