Friday, August 28, 2020

The Morning After . . .


YtaeSseetSSerpooorndsayo ofareseto 6:23gid aAaMctuto
 
“Lingering, bottled-up anger never reveals the 'true colors' of an individual. It, on the contrary, becomes all mixed up, rotten, confused, forms a highly combustible, chemical compound then explodes as something foreign, something very different than one's natural self.”
― Criss Jami, Healology


This was the FIRST THING at top of my Facebook Feed this morning -- LOL!!!



YSenfmsterrglSgtgSpondsiary oidecrat 5d:f23 AMcmedd
 

How many things have to happen to you before something occurs to you?
Robert Frost


This morning, I woke up at 7:30 (bladder) -- after staying up til 3:00 last night -- and I had so much on my mind I knew I would not get back to sleep. When I turned on the TV to MSNBC, some Liberal Big-Wig was saying that with all the lies, with bad Police Officers out of control, and Republicans acting like they are god, you just have to take a MENTAL HEALTH DAY now and then, or you'll CRACK.


I also wanted to stay up and be awake if anyone called me from the NHRMC Police -- or their Charity Care Office, and the funniest thing was that after a while I noticed that my phone -- AGAIN corrupted, so it never rang -- showed I had missed a call and had a new voicemail. I decided it would be SMART to take a dump before listening to it, because it was the cell number that the Charity Care Office returns calls from, and they probably decided they were going to BLOCK ME from getting financial assistance because of my behavior yesterday. I didn't want to soil my pants when I listened to it.

I missed the name, but it didn't sound like Susan, and she apologized for continuing to miss my calls and said I could call her back on the other number -- or email her, and gave the address I had emailed this to yesterday: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/i-cant-believe-i-just-called-black.html

She didn't even mention the incident.

I left her a message that I realized overnight that there is NO PRACTICAL DIFFERENCE in not being allowed on any medical properties in town unless I already have an appointment, because the Outpatient Pharmacy is now MAILING meds out, I never go there to pay a bill, and it was only that Officer D. Watson had taken pleasure in telling me that if I have someone on their deathbed in the hospital, I would be arrested if I tried to visit them.

And it was just the day before that the Hospital RELAXED the COVID-19 Visitiations TOTAL RESTRICTION.

I also left on my message this morning, that I'd seen the warning on TV, and should have taken a MENTAL HEALTH DAY, but forgot to tell her I was so PRESSURED because yesterday was when my 14-Day Pre-Op Quarantine began -- not that I'm ill, but to help protect those working in the hospital when I go in, and I needed to finish all running around -- THAT the only thing I had left to achieve.

I had just before then, stopped at the Batteries Store, but they never got my phone battery in on Tuesday, but hope they will get it NEXT Tuesday -- before THAT I'd stopped at Costco because I forgot to get coffee. There I told several Costco employees and Demo people (who are partially back), how the day before, the Christian had tried to get the Pharmacist to toss me out because I don't worship Jesus -- nor will I vote for Donald Trump -- and then I found my car vandalized, which HAD TO BE TARGETED against me because of my Spiritual and Political beliefs. Costco has NO PROBLEM with vandals attacking their customers' cars.

Of course they were all horrified by what was done to me, but I decided NOT to speak with management because Costco wasn't part of it and the Pharmacist had LAUGHED at the guy.

Anyway, I told Susan or whomever, that yesterday I had PLANNED to write Judge James H. Faison III -- after viewing his being interviewed by Mayor Saffo in a video the City of Wilmington had posted on Facebook, and will do that today. Also, that I want to write Dr. John Gizdic, HEAD of the Hospital, whom I've written before thanking him for previous Charity Care, to express how GOOD the associated New Hanover Behavioral
Health Hospital is, and I THANK THEM for all the help they have been -- whether I had actually deserved to be committed or not -- FOUR TIMES.


Well, I would add apologies for my words and actions yesterday as well, and ask him to look into how their Hospital Police Force is run and trained. I BET D.A. Benjamin R. David never replies to my questions of yesterday -- and I ALSO only after getting off the phone after leaving Susan the message, realized I'd left it as if she had READ what was meant for Ben David -- I had meant to ALSO include the Charity Care Office when I first emailed that out -- but had forgotten to.




Well, I've gotten enough off my chest for now, and think I'll take a nap for an hour or two.


The OTHER THING that pleased me so much yesterday, is that LINKED-IN let me know that Cape Fear Collective https://capefearcollective.org/had checked my Profile there -- and while Kevin Maurer RUNS THAT, he has several employees as well.



I guess Kevin Maurer isn't just DRINKING WITH WRITERS, anymore!!!



And he'd PROBABLY have more fun if he was DRINKING WITH THE GALS.



Tennessee Williams trying to put Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), OUT OF HER MISERY.


See my vignette of my finally MEETING MARIA -- in the Epilogue of my memoir -- that John Lahr said perfectly caught her "stentorian ways":









.

No comments:

Post a Comment