Friday, August 14, 2020

Letter to Saul Levin, Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, American Psychiatric Association:


Saul Levin, M.D., M.P.A., FRCP-E,  FRCPsych





Saul Levin, MD
Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director, American Psychiatric Association
https://www.psychiatry.org/about-apa/contact-us

August 14, 2020

Dear Dr. Levin,

My name is Scott David Kenan and I live in Wilmington, NC. I have some things to say about the continuing use of Lithium Carbonate in the USA. NO other developed country allows its use for more than a short time -- not even Mexico and most Third World countries.

Not only did my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 97 and living independently in Raleigh, NC, force me to take it 1978 - 2009 on a false diagnosis of Manic-Depressive, later Bipolar I -- because I would not shut up about the Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings growing up (my parents were best friends with many top Catholic Republicans -- and Mom traveled to Rome to get Orders directly from Pope John Paul II) -- but Mom murdered her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, because he allowed his daughter to marry a Jew -- and Uncle Bob told me twice that he was Gay, like I am too.

Mom worked with a Veterans Hospital in lower Mississippi (that is now closed), and supervised the doctors in forcing Bob to take DOUBLE STRENGTH Lithium -- and I have Mom's original handwritten notes from some years before then that that guarantees "Chemically-Induced Diabetes", which Uncle Bob very painfully died of after his extremities were removed one-by-one.

Right after WWII, Mom had headed the skin research labs at Procter & Gamble in Cincinnati, and when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's research on Concentration Camp Victims, Mom specialized in his NAZI Mind Control -- working with the CIA and the Catholic Church. This later became known as "Project MK ULTRA" -- part of "Operation Paperclip", the idea to clip the NAZI flag over the field of stars in the US flag.

Fast Forward to early 2010, and my friend Jonathan Reiner (who is now, like me, a trained Practitioner of Science of Mind), the first cousin to Rob Reiner (whom I've lately worked with in Politics). I studied under Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, while he was President of Religious Science, International, and his good friend that he brought over from Germany to teach a long seminar, Elisabeth Kubler Ross.

Sometimes my sentences get away from me, but my point was to be that the Reiner Family made me an "Honorary Jew" -- a position that does not exist -- after I blogged in early 2010 that in 1990, two top Jews in business in Atlanta had told me my parents were literally America's Top NAZIS. and THAT ACT brought absolute HELL on me for nearly every moment of my life since then.

My good friend then, Army Col. Dorothy Newman, the retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell, helped me get to Mexico for Political Exile after she and others warned me that my parents planned to kill me, since in five tries in one month, they could not commit me in Georgia -- with my employer who also distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, but especially to Politicians of both Parties and Christian Clergy and Churches here in Wilmington, and Atlanta, GA.

I had two meetings with Lt. Gen. Russel Honore', who knows all about the Kenan Family Corruption of Atlanta -- not just drugs, but because my wealthy Kenan relatives who co-founded UNC Chapel Hill went on to inherit control of Standard Oil when Mary Lily Kenan inherited Henry Morrison Flagler's entire estate in 1913, and today control Exxon-Mobil and Rex Tillerson worked for my family his entire life, gutted the State Department and signed the deal with Vladimir Putin for Kenans' Exxon financed by Kenan-controlled Bank of America to develop Russia's vast Oil Reserves, but they can't move forward until Trump cancels Obama's Sanctions.

Kenans were most responsible for Trump's being elected (with help of Kenan friend Putin), and also control the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, Kenan Advantage Group, Coca-Cola, etc., and Kenan Charities are among the best in the world. 

To tell you about me, my 6' 11" height is only the TIP of my peculiarities -- all of which I have come to love. I graduated with the highest college board scores at Henderson High in West Chester, PA, and got a partial scholarship to Denison University for BRAINS, not basketball, as the first Kenan Genealogy (1967), claimed I would get a full basketball scholarship to Duke. Halfway through my sophomore year, I changed majors from Biology to Studio Art, and in spring of 1973, before graduation, I won a US State Department Art Contest and my Art Prints were hung in 30 US Embassies and Consulates.

Nearly five years after co-founding this business with two other Denison alums (on $1,600.00 borrowed dollars), I was forced to sell out for cheap to my partners who had helped Mom commit me the first time: https://whalestalecapemay.com/.

In 1981, after managing a restaurant in Key West, met Tennessee Williams, and became his last assistant, who can PROVE the Episcopal Church with the Republican Party and elements in the FBI and CIA murdered Tennessee and stole his Estate for the Episcopal Church/Sewanee or the University of the South from Harvard -- EXACTLY like Jackie Kennedy Onassis warned Tenn at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's Party on Jan. 11, 1982 (Jean Stein died of a "CIA Suicide" about three years ago).

Here is my accounting of that -- without the Politics: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-23-uptown-soiree.html.

Since Harvard is one of your Alma Maters, I will tell you that after communicating with Harvard's Legal Department in 2010 -- who said my understanding of how they were BAMBOOZLED by the Episcopal Church's Lawyers agreed with what they remembered -- I tried to get President Faust and later President Bacow to pursue reopening that and getting some of the money Tennessee wanted Harvard to control, back.

But Thomas S. Kenan III's control of the William R. Kenan, Jr., Charitable Trust, which gives Harvard many millions per year, meant they were afraid to rock the Kenan Money Boat. Hell, I used to DATE Tom Kenan's ex-boyfriend, Curtis "Robby" Anderson in 1985 in Kenan-built Carolina Apartments in Wilmington -- while the movie Blue Velvet (one of the creepiest films ever made), was being filmed there. And even this last year, I've met some of his current friends who tell me that just like Gregg Loomis (Atlanta attorney, race-car driver, stunt pilot, and best-selling author -- and maternal nephew of Tom's late Uncle James Graham Kenan), told me in 1990: "The only people the wealthy Kenans hate more than "Niggers", are JEWS!!!"

This remains true today.

And before I forget to tell you, I was held hostage five times by CIA Drug Mafia -- Drug Mafia also working with the Episcopal Church, Exxon's Political Arm, and the Hillary Clinton State Department, near Puerto Vallarta the second half of 2010 -- including five weeks with two of El Chapo Guzman's sons, who claimed he partnered mostly with Rahm Emanuel, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Barack Obama in Drug Trafficking. Another time by the son of the CIA's biggest Cocaine Exporter to the USA, who signed me to a lifetime CIA Contract that I ignored and then was held hostage at his Godfather's ranch in the State of Nayarit -- with bunkhouses, Mafia in vests and machine guns, etc. -- but I sneaked out!!!

I could go on and on. My Political Blog, http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com, has now gotten over 1.8 million hits and is full of hyperlinks taking the Reader to more evidence and related stories.


I HAVE DELIBERATELY TIED THE CRIMINALS UP IN KNOTS OF THEIR OWN MAKING!!!




But only PROSECUTORS can "spring the trap" -- and SO FAR, they are ALL afraid to do so.


Back to my point: Lithium Carbonate use MUST be either fully OUTLAWED or very restricted in its use.


The OTHER THING I almost forgot to mention is that TWO BLOOD KENANS having different surnames, were most responsible for REMOVING Homosexuality from the DSM in 1973. The President of the APA and the shrink who collated the studies to make the decision.

Funniest is that it was a female Drug Trafficker from Canada, who while holding me hostage fell in LOVE with my books on the Kenan Family and found that in the hardcover edition of The Kenan Family, published by Mercer University Press in 1999. That book is thick and hard to skim through to find them again, but the 1967 edition is online and searchable -- and SHOWS how the Kenans feel they are GOD-ORDAINED to rule the Earth in White Supremacy.

They made up the lie about being descended from Charlemagne via the Stuart line in Scotland, Earls in France, etc., and Marie D. Delamar, who did the 1999 update, PROVED THAT FALSE -- but they still claim it to be true.

In the index of this edition, I am listed as "Scott Daniel Kenan", but it is correct in the body of the book: 




Let me tell you what I've done with my mother, who Dr. Julia M. Triggs, my Psychiatrist at New Hanover Behavioral Health Hospital (an EXCELLENT place, BTW!!!), one of the FOUR times I was committed on lies of Wilmington Hard Drug Traffickers (2011, 2018, and 2019), ANGRY because I kept blogging about their and their Christian Churches running the drugs here -- and they had NO WAY to charge me with a CRIME. Well, Dr. Triggs after a long phone conversation with Mom, told me NEVER, EVER to trust her, she's just a BITTER OLD WOMAN nursing her old grudges.

Anyway, in the last year, I have been reminding Mom of all the WONDERFUL things she has done (as big a list as her Crimes), and avoided talking about the rest, and just this week, Mom has said SHE can't stand the Criminals Donald Trump (whom she'd worked so hard her whole adult life to put into power for NAZISM), Joe Biden, or Kamala Harris -- and maybe we should vote for Kanye West -- and we both fell into laughing so hard, because Kanye is said to have Bipolar I out of control!!!

My last date was with a Bush Cousin who found me here and we were up all night discussing how the Kenan and Bush Families have led International Hard Drug Trafficking and White Supremacy together for generations now -- with the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!

I've already written two other blog posts today, and am eager to get some rest, so I am going to post this here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-to-saul-levin-chief-executive.html, email it to my List of 150 Political Contacts -- after sending it to you via your secured server.

I'll also send it to all of these Talking Heads whom I've been communicating with this week:




You can email me, blog comment me, Facebook message me, or call me on my cell: (910) 200-XXXX, if you have any questions.


All Best to you and your organization -- in Truth, Love, and Science,

Scott D. Kenan






.

No comments:

Post a Comment