Friday, August 14, 2020

BEFORE Writing the American Psychiatric Association, Today, I Answered Linda Wilkins-Daniels's Question -- Linda the Recent Past President of the African-American Caucus of North Carolina Democrats:


Linda Wilkins Daniels



Evan Fish



"Ellie" Schwaner in 2018


Scott Kenan Hi Linda Wilkins-Daniels: I've had TWO great days of blogging in a row -- and last night I got received receipts from ALL TEN TALKING HEADS, like tonight, first from Newt Gingrich. Tonight, I got them from everyone EXCEPT the three @MSNBC. This is last night's -- and you can use the index top right to go to tonight's: my take on Kamala Harris and a few other things: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../newt...

Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.

  • Linda Wilkins-Daniels Thanks for sharing the info. Didn't know you had a friend that was murdered by the Wilmington PD. What happened? How many people have died at the hand of police in Wilmington and New Hanover County over the last decade? Scott Kenan


  • Scott Kenan Linda Wilkins-Daniels Thank you for asking! I'd bet most of them are people of color, and I don't have first-hand or other knowledge of who they might be. I just KNOW the hatred of too many Wilmingtonians, and sadly, it is all based in Christian Theology -- a sick theology that perverts Jesus's message of LOVE. Evan Fish knew that my employer (1990 - 2010), Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., in Snellville, GA distributes all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida, primarily to Politicians of BOTH Parties and Christian Clergy and Churches (certainly not ALL of them). And once he and I who knew so many secrets of that company were close friends, they had to kill him, since Evan could PROVE that -- he and his girlfriend Eleanor "Ellie" Schwaner had been the second largest Cocaine Distributors in Maine, supplied by Lee E. Gosney, Jr. (a close friend of my father!!!), of Pentagon Publishing. Evan wanted out and part of that was to relocate, but Wilmington has long had the highest rates of Drug Addiction and Trafficking of any city in the USA, Gosney well known to the Politicians and Clergy here. Basically, Evan, who was sharing my cheap hotel room then, had been lured to the top of a seven-story parking deck, and being 22 years old, had not the maturity to handle what was happening, but was out with people I knew were trouble, but I could not get him to answer his phone. He got wild and was threatening to commit suicide by jumping, and after something like five hours, the Sheriff's Negotiator talked him back from the edge, and everyone began to relax. THEN Police, who had held Ellie out of sight on the floor below, released her, she ran up to Evan, whispered something in his ear, and Evan turned and yelled, "There's no way out!!!" and jumped to his death. Police and Sheriff's Department lied and covered it up. the Wilmington Star News covered it up. When I learned, I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it until I went hoarse. Police helped Ellie, and she flew to Ohio for Evan's funeral and played the GRIEVING WIDOW. I twice wrote Evan's Pastor (Evan HATED Christianity and its message of hate), who never answered -- but I got received receipts from both that included ads to join the National Rifle Association!!! I dedicated my blog to getting Evan Fish's revenge -- and Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams)'s revenge for the Episcopal Church with Republican Party, etc., murdering him to steal his Estate from Harvard for a Christian Church. Today I plan to write the American Psychiatric Association about my experience being forced by my devout Christian mother to take Lithium Carbonate for 31 years as a form of "Soft Lobotomy" to shut me up. I checked and don't personally know anyone on their Board or Management, BUT in 1973, two blood Kenans with different surnames were most responsible for REMOVING Homosexuality from the DSM and REMOVING it as a mental illness -- their President then, and the shrink who collated all the studies to make the decision. Here is my most popular blog post of Evan's death: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/.../evan-fishs...






.

No comments:

Post a Comment