Thursday, August 13, 2020

So WHO Voted for TRUMP Because He Picked Mike Pence for VEEP??? WHO??? / Many Things -- and I Write Tucker Carlson and Fox News in GENERAL!!!:








Kamala Harris AGGRESSIVELY prosecuted BLACKS more than Whites, denying Blacks the found DNA evidence that might have gotten them off -- so they were EXECUTED 

And Joe Biden lies all the time about his Civil Rights and other Records. ONLY White-Supremacist Christians will have a choice of two Racist candidates: Trump and Biden

There is NO ONE I will VOTE FOR!!! 

Clue: my former employer Thomas Lanier Williams (Tennessee Williams) based a tall, black, gay, observing Black guy on me in his last full length play about the "End Times": "In Masks Outrageous and Austere"

I have no black blood -- but I'm part Cherokee -- and the Reiner Family of Hollywood made me an "Honorary Jew" in 2010. 

BIDEN
HARRIS
2020


>>> MY FIRST COMMUNICATION THIS MORNING -- AFTER I CLEARED MY COMPUTER OF CIA HACKERS:



From: Praful N Patel, MD
Sent: 8/13/2020 10:36 AM EDT
To: Scott D Kenan
Subject: RE: Non-Urgent Medical Question


Looks like things are getting better according to her description.  In any event, I would like you to see one of my colleagues, Dr. Eskew to get his input.  He has a vascular surgeon.


My reply:

Dr. Eskew is the BEST (except for you), and found my crushed valves after the Time/Warner truck knocked me 12 feet out of the crosswalk in front of City Hall 2/13/17 when Mayor Bill Saffo knew I was walking to force him to release the FULL police report on Police forcing Evan Fish to jump to his death in 2011, because he knew my employer in GA 1990 - 2010 supplied Hard Drugs to Politicians and Churches in Wilmington.



Mayor "Bill" Saffo with his wife, Renee, who divorced him several years ago over all his sex with YOUNG MEN!!!




Something I keep forgetting to mention: I was forced to take Lithium Carbonate 1978 - 2009 on false diagnosis of Bipolar, and my dentist determined THAT made me lose my perfect teeth. Maybe affected my heart and circulation, too.


Yes, I agree, seeing Eskew would be a good idea.



Scott


>>> MY EMAIL TO MY FAMILY AND BOB JONES:



Our mother is a NUT -- and we had two interesting conversations over the last two days:


Hi All,

This morning, I got a note from my Cardiologist, shortly after I'd had to force my computer off to clear the CIA Hackers. I say CIA because it was CLASSIC CIA interference -- as reported on the internet in the mid-aughts and which I've had to deal with at times since I fled to Mexico in 2010 the first time, making it almost impossible to type into any box or form on my computer.

As I type this, Trump's cabinet is thanking him for being GOD and securing some kind of agreement with Israel. Today, Mom and I laughed HEARTILY about how corrupt Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Donald Trump are, and I can't see voting for any of them. Mom suggested I vote for Kanye West, and then we doubled down laughing since Kanye is reported to be Bipolar -- OUT OF CONTROL!!! We ALSO discussed how even I was convinced (1978 - 1992), that I was Bipolar, but I'm NOT (Mom AGREED with that!!!), and I don't KNOW what Bipolar is like -- but think I do because I thought I had it all those years. I have NO IDEA what having Bipolar is like -- I have Complex PTSD, a hell of a lot easier to deal with -- although the flair-ups are no fun.

Yesterday was more difficult: I DID tell her I'd written the TEN TALKING HEADS with my info -- and again last night -- this links to the earlier too: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/ruthless-blacks-hating-kamala-harris.html, and she said, "Just WHO gave you PERMISSION to do THAT???" Of course NO ONE has to ask permission to do that. Today, I might write Tucker Carlson of Fox -- he's a PIG OUT OF CONTROL!!!




I also told her I'd contacted Meyer cousins George and Susan Grant -- as well as Greg Lernihan, and had gotten NO RESPONSE:






And my Cardiologist wants me to see a Vascular Surgeon, which means the tech very likely damaged my vein a month ago, and he can surgically repair it, if necessary.

Mom told me that her doctor told her yesterday that she's doing so well, he won't need to see her for nine months (when she is 98)!!! 

And ALSO that she'd expected the Biden/Harris team splashed all over the front page of the Raleigh News & Observer (with its sister paper in Charlotte, it's probably the most fair paper in North Carolina), but they BURIED IT on page 5. THEY were not impressed, either!!!

Well, what new SHOCKS TO DEMOCRACY will we have to endure TODAY???

All best,
Scott





Well, he got THAT RIGHT -- especially with Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham in the CENTER of it!!!


Tucker Carlson's secured server form:
https://www.foxnews.com/shows/tucker-carlson-tonight

Fox News's Information Request Form:
https://help.foxnews.com/hc/en-us/requests/new


August 13, 2020

Dear Mr. Carlson,

I hope you enjoyed your SUDDEN WEEK OFF Fox News, recently -- and can you REMIND ME what they forced you to take a BREAK for???

I apologize for not including you, too, when I twice sent "Letters" to TEN TALKING HEADS in the past few days -- I SHOULD HAVE included YOU!!!






Are you a SILLY HOMOSEXUAL pretending to be STRAIGHT -- like Newt Gingrich and Sean Hannity (whom I essentially know), and former President Barack Obama???




This message has been published with far more material, herehttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/so-who-voted-for-trump-because-he.html

Inquiring Minds want to KNOW, so please answer me ASAP.

With Gratitude for your assistance,

Scott D. Kenan

Wilmington, NC

AND I just got Received Receipts from BOTH!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment