Sunday, August 30, 2020

At the Pearly Gates, Randall Kenan Was Welcomed into the Loving Arms of Tennessee Williams -- and When I REALIZED THAT (this morning), My Tear-Storm Finally Broke WIDE OPEN -- Cathartically:


Image provided by my old friends Catherwood Travels of a Cenote on the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. I have entered many of these -- where the surface glimpses the HUGE underground rivers flowing through limestone caverns.


Last night and even more so today, I discovered that THIS POSTING had jumped to the TOP of postings hit for the week, and was hit THREE TIMES MORE than anything else in the last 24 hours. And I thought WHY is everyone suddenly interested in Barack Obama's Homosexuality right now???

And then I discovered, it is the LAST THING POSTED on Randall Kenan's Facebook Page (and there are many more of my things posted if you scroll down from there), and people posting Condolences there -- or just stopping by -- have hit that last thing and gone to my blog. The second half has to do with Randall's last book:





Or direct link to this posting on my blog: http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/obamas-former-lover-reggie-love-just.html

I had FORGOTTEN that I can't post on Facebook for another 18 days, so I was BLOCKED from posting a Condolence. Here is the LAST THING Randall Kenan posted on his page, on July 15, 2020:
>>> OK, IT IS 4:00 PM, I JUST ATE LUNCH -- THEN HAD TO FORCE WINDOWS OFF BECAUSE THE CIA, OR VLADIMIR PUTIN'S HACKERS (SAME PEOPLE), HAD IT SO THAT WHAT I TYPED HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT REGISTERED ON MY SCREEN.


This is probably a good time to catch up a few Wilmington, North Carolina things:



1. Pastor James Faison III, aka "Chapel Byrds" or "Mustache Rides, Here" likely preached ANOTHER Christian sermon extorting Blacks to remain with the faith that enslaved them, to frustrate them so they BUY MORE HARD DRUGS to get comfort -- driving up his and Mayor "Bill" Saffo's (and most other Wilmington Politicians' and Christian Leaders') Hard Drug sales -- and RESULTING DEATHS!!!






Any QUESTIONS about this, just ask Democratic NC State Representative Deb Butler:




2. Apparently, Republican New Hanover County Commission Member Pat Kusek is STILL IN HIDING, because this story has NOT YET REALLY BROKEN:






3. Today, Gannett Publications' Wilmington Star News won't even let me open stories listed as FREE TO THE PUBLIC, effectively STEALING the $54.00 I spent six weeks ago for a year of unlimited access to their online materials.



I again salute Benjamin Schachtman and his Port City Daily, who have NEVER given me a problem -- and Ben's Buddy Kevin Maurer, as well!!




Now, Ben, you can be Jesus or you can be a Newspaper Editor -- but NOT BOTH!!!



>>> AND BACK TO IT:


Perhaps the STRANGEST THING, is that after I was up twice last night for bladder calls, my final sleep included a LONG, VIVID DREAM, in which David Sedaris (from Raleigh -- and whom I'd corresponded with years ago, later including his sister Amy Sedaris), drove into my garage in Artist David Terry's beat-up old Toyota pick-up truck that David drove years ago while we DATED!!!


This is Amy Sedaris's MEME that she posted the DAY AFTER Donald Trump's "triumphant, but unattended" Inaugural Parade:


Here is David Charles Terry when I dated him -- and he looks NO OLDER TODAY!!!:


David graduated from the University of the South (Sewanee, that murdered Tennessee Williams), and ALWAYS has supported the WHITE SUPREMACY of the EPISCOPAL CHURCH -- and his alma mater:




David Terry's lover, Herve Mommeja-Marin, MD, prescribed the opiates that David Terry got addicted to so bad, I think it was about fifteen years ago now, and David's portrait of Herve:




David Terry's business today:





So, at 1:03 PM today, I left a three minute message on David Terry's voicemail -- WARNING HIM I was going to BLOG ABOUT HIS EPISCOPAL CHURCH WHITE SUPREMACY (and his DRUG ADDICTION), in my blog today -- but I ALSO THANKED HIM for telling me that writer Allan Gurganus, is my FOURTH KENAN COUSIN, and his book, Broadway Play, and later MOVIE, Oldest Living Confederate Widow Tells All, is very LOOSELY based on MY GREAT-GRANDMOTHER, who Dad remembers killing a RATTLESNAKE with a BROOMSTICK at her 100th Birthday Picnic!!!




And according to Randall Kenan's Obituary, Allan Gurganus was the LAST PERSON Randall communicated with -- or who wrote Randall a Letter:



So this brings me FULL CIRCLE, and back to Tennessee Williams, who like Randall Kenan, was a FOOLISH CHRISTIAN to the day he died:
Imran Anwar Has Been Proven CORRECT: Americans Are FOOLISH CHRISTIANS and Would Rather Be SLAVES to Vladimir Putin Than Know the TRUTH that Democrats and Republicans Who Are CHRISTIANS Are SLAVES TO THE DEVIL:
THEWEATHERCONTINUES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Imran Anwar Has Been Proven CORRECT: Americans Are FOOLISH CHRISTIANS and Would Rather Be SLAVES to Vladimir Putin Than Know the TRUTH that Democrats and Republicans Who Are CHRISTIANS Are SLAVES TO THE DEVIL:
Imran Anwar Has Been Proven CORRECT: Americans Are FOOLISH CHRISTIANS and Would Rather Be SLAVES to Vladimir Putin Than Know the TRUTH that Democrats and Republicans Who Are CHRISTIANS Are SLAVES TO THE DEVIL:

1
  • Like

  • Reply
  • Remove Preview
  • 1w




Photo taken the night that Tennessee, his sister Rose, Tatiana Schwetzoff, and I attended the Broadway play, Barnum, in 1981:







.

No comments:

Post a Comment