Monday, August 24, 2020

I Just Emailed Bob Jones from High School -- and Asked Him to Contact Kevin Maurer and Ben Schachtman, to EXPLAIN that It is HUNKY CHRISTIANS that GET ME GOING -- Like TIM TEBOW -- Who Get Me RANDY!!!










Hey Bob -- I've seen what you are up to!!! Could you contact Kevin Maurer and Ben Schachtman to assure them I get along well with STRAIGHT GUYS???

To bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net

Cc jkenan02@gmail.com jkenan02@gmail.com, mikekenan@comcast.net mikekenan@comcast.net, kenan5@aol.com kenan5@aol.com, duffyjr3@verizon.net duffyjr3@verizon.net, connor.kenan@nordicwi.com connor.kenan@nordicwi.com, lenaludwig@gmail.com lenaludwig@gmail.com, scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com

Bcc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, jdm.maurer@gmail.com jdm.maurer@gmail.com


I just saw you posted this on Facebook -- after getting it from me via email -- the WHOLE PROBLEM with Christian and OTHER Churches:







And just about a week ago when Facebook kicked me off for my 26th 30-days, you DOUBLE-POSTED this one from me:





And I haven't yet found a good place on blog for this one from you (and I got the Goat/Bird one from you).






Keep it up -- and keep Kerry Glatts under control!!!




S.








Yeah, Joe Kennedy III is the BIGGEST HYPOCRITE in Congress -- bought and PAID FOR by my Kenan Family's Bank of America, Kenan Family Carbon Energy, and Mitt Romney's Bain Capital!!!









.

No comments:

Post a Comment