Monday, August 31, 2020

Seth George Worked DIRECTLY with Russell's Quik Stop, so Connected to Wrightsville Country Store, BOTH Headed by Tony of Howard's Seafood and His Brother "Yah-Yah" of The Village Market Downtown -- YES, the MUSLIM/ARAB DRUG MAFIA (who work for the CHRISTIAN CHURCHES of Wilmington). Sheriff McMahon Had a DIRECT Audio/Video Link in the Country Store to PROTECT Spofford Circle Drug Trafficking -- This ADMITTED TO ME in 2018!!!


Wrightsville Country Store on Wrightsville Avenue right where Spofford Circle ends.


1. I know that Russell's Quick Stop (where I actually helped Seth George pick up what I now ASSUME was HOT GOODS, including valuable copper compressor coils), is connected to Wrightsville Country Store -- because TWO employees of the latter have told me they work at BOTH, because they have the same ownership/management.

2. Soon after I moved onto Spofford Circle, right before 1/1/2018, one of the Arabs working at Wrightsville Country Store said that Sheriff Ed McMahon had a LIVE AUDIO/VIDEO FEED through the big TV that faces their cash register, so Ed McMahon and Deputies can WATCH everyone there.

3. At that time, Sherry Hall Spivey still had the HUGE Drug Trafficking operation next door to me, where Jonathan Deputy and SEVERAL others (who Mr. Deputy had placed as tenants in Gold Walker's property), then living at 1210 Spofford Circle, partied FREQUENTLY.


4. John Gray Hunter, who has had Apt. 3 for at least 15 years, and who had been DEBRIEFED three times by the FBI -- BEFORE I moved here -- had become CONVINCED that the FBI worked WITH Wilmington Police and New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputies PROTECTING the Drug Trafficking -- because they had FAR MORE EVIDENCE to arrest them than they needed.

5. Remember, too, that it was Yah-Yah who talked me INTO taking on Philip Rosario, who then lived in a TRASHED ROOM that was FAR under Code (owned by Yah-Yah), to rent to anyone, as my roommate soon after I moved into 205 S. 4th Street.

Phil, a Puerto Rican from NYC who had lived in Wilmington for over 30 years, told ME how he had run HARD DRUGS and WHORE HOUSES with and for profit of Father Robert J. Kus of St. Mary's Catholic for THIRTY YEARS, and worked at Betsy's Crepes, a TOTAL DRUG TRAFFICKING OPERATION at 127 N Front St -- where Shuckin' Shack is now.



Phil Rosario's Roman Catholic Altar to DRUG TRAFFICKING FUN that he set up in the second bedroom in my apartment.



Phil Rosario







Curtis Thompson, who was PART OF THE HARD-DRUG TRAFFICKING CROWD at the William Rand Kenan, Sr., House at 110 Nun Street in 2011, when they got a CONVICTION of me for violating a Restraining Order I had no idea had been issued to me (I had NOT been served), threatened to BEAT ME UP the last time I went into the Village Market, in 2015.












>>> GOOD NEWS!!!:











.

No comments:

Post a Comment