Sunday, August 23, 2020

Jonathan Capehart -- My New TOP JOURNALISTIC HERO!!! (a Letter to be sent via the Washington Post, since MSNBC has no contact info for him):




>>> HERE IS HOW I SENT THIS -- AND NO ONE BLOCKED IT!!!:



Primarily for Jonathan Capehart and the Editors of the Washington Post -- but I included DONALD TRUMP as well!!!

To Jonathan.Capehart@washpost.com Jonathan.Capehart@washpost.com, letters@washpost.com letters@washpost.com

Cc scott@scottdavidkenan.com scott@scottdavidkenan.com, contact@victory.donaldtrump.com contact@victory.donaldtrump.com

Bcc ben@localvoicemedia.com ben@localvoicemedia.com, bojones@verizon.net bojones@verizon.net, contact@gingrichproductions.com contact@gingrichproductions.com, contact@ncjustice.org contact@ncjustice.org


* * *

Jonathan Capehart, Journalist with the Washington Post and MSNBC
Jonathan.Capehart@washpost.com
letters@washpost.com

August 23, 2020

Dear Mr. Capehart,

My full name is Scott David Kenan, and this morning I watched the BEST, most honest two hours of news I've ever seen on TV -- hosted by you on MSNBC. I have been fighting for Civil Rights, first, and Gay Rights, since my freshman year at Denison University in 1969 -- and at 6' 11", I bet I am the TALLEST Gay Goose you have ever heard of -- especially for a White Boy -- LOL!!!

But I'm not exactly white -- since I'm 1/16 Cherokee, and I was Tennessee Williams's last assistant who can PROVE that the Episcopal Church, Republican Party, and elements of the FBI and CIA murdered Tennessee and then stole his estate now worth $2/3 billion from Harvard for the Episcopal Church -- just like Jackie Kennedy Onassis WARNED Tennessee they would do at Jean Babette Stein and George Plimpton's party on January 11, 1982.

You might have noticed that although Jean's father, Jules Stein, had put together and controlled MCA (including NBC Networks), she suffered "CIA-assisted suicide" three years ago. I know SEVERAL people who have suffered that -- and it was to be my fate because of what I know about the crimes -- all covered in White Supremacy and Hard Drug Trafficking -- of my Kenan Family associated with UNC Chapel Hill, who now control Exxon-Mobil/Rex Tillerson, Bank of America, Kenan Advantage Group (and many other companies), the Ku Klux Klan, Episcopal Church, entire Republican Party, and the Clinton, Obama, Biden wing of the Democratic Party -- as well as nearly ALL Democrats here in Wilmington, NC.

They ALL hide up the skirts of Jesus, including FAKE Roman Catholics on MSNBC, Mika Brzezinski, who GOES TO HELL AUTOMATICALLY for marrying Joe Scarborough before her first husband died (and she and Joe were the FIRST and I believe ONLY Talking Heads on MSNBC and CNN to ENDORSE Donald Trump -- before distancing themselves), and Rachel Maddow, who as a practicing Lesbian ALSO goes STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

They should convert to Episcopalian -- which ALSO has Cannibal Communion, unlike all other Protestant Churches -- and THEN their MORTAL SINS would be entirely ALLOWED!!!

Now, what makes me so "special" is that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now 97 and living in Raleigh, took over as America's TOP Roman Catholic NAZI, when JFK's generation of Kennedys FLIPPED to support Liberty. Mom headed Procter & Gamble's Skin Research Labs in Cincinnati when they got Dr. Josef Mengele's research on Concentration Camp victims, and worked with his NAZI MIND CONTROL for the CIA and Catholic Popes.
Part of Operation PaperClip, and MK ULTRA (Mind Control).


My father, a bisexual (and a good friend of NBC's David Brinkley -- they growing up together in Wilmington, NC), found his live-in lover shot in the head. Dad was given the choice of converting to Catholicism and marrying my mother so she could hide her Swastikas behind the iconic Kenan name -- or go to prison for an ugly homo-murder. The Coroner listed it as "Russian Roulette Suicide".

In 1990, two top Jews in Atlanta, where I lived 1983 - 2010, told me my parents were what they seemed to me to be, and when I first got the nerve to blog that in early 2010, not only did my parents with help of my siblings try unsuccessfully to commit me to the NUTHOUSE five times in one month, but my closest friend then, Army Col. Dorothy Newman -- retired Chief Protocol Officer to Secretary of State Colin Powell -- had to get me to Political Exile in Puerto Vallarta.

My parents worked with my employer 1990 - 2010, Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing, Inc., of Snellville, GA, Newt Gingrich, Sean Hannity, etc., in distributing all the Hard Drugs flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- mostly to Politicians of BOTH Parties, and Christian Clergy and their Churches.

In 2010 in P.V., I was held hostage five times by Drug Mafia associated with the CIA, Hillary Clinton State Department, Kenan Family controlled Exxon-Mobil's Political Arm, Episcopal Church, including two sons of El Chapo Guzman, who not only forced me to sexually service many CRACK dealers at knife-point in the CRACK house they held me in, but told me that El Chapo partnered primarily with Rahm Emanuel and Benjamin Netayahu of Israel.

Later, on the beach at Mismaloya, Mexico, I met some Gay Chicago Tourists, who when I told them I had worked for Tennessee Williams, they went NUTS -- because they were very close to Rahm Emanuel and claimed that Rahm had told them that MY INFORMATION was the MOST DAMNING to what THEY called the "Emanuel-Obama Drug Mafia", and that Rahm and Barack were actually PARTY to Wilmington, NC D.A. Benjamin R. David, Wells Fargo Advisor's Jamie Lee Sutherland (who swore to me he had seen Obama and Emanuel many times in Man's Country Gay Bathhouse in Chicago), and Dalia Saper's Law Firm (Daliah then often a Fox News Talking Head), suing me falsely for LIBEL, never Legally Serving me, and trying me in Cook County Courts In Absentia, convicting me, and besides awarding Jamie a half-million dollars (he'd asked for $10K, only), also gave him copyright to my memoir of working for Tennessee Williams (which Scott Rudin and the Producers of several Harry Potter films were looking to buy movie rights to) -- AND ownership of my blog, that now has over 1.8 million REGISTERED hits, as well as all emails and letters I write on this subject until I die.

Thank God for Jeff Bezos, who not only leaves the Washington Post free of influence -- but his Amazon.com, where I eventually published my book, REFUSED to honor the order to turn over my blog book's Royalties. Google/Blogger ALSO refused, but Kenan-controlled Bank of America gave them ALL OF MY MONEY.

Judge my book for yourself, beginning with the Professional Reviews: http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.com/2013/10/professional-reviews-of-my-memoir-of.html.

Some of my blog posts that get into details about these things:

http://scottkenan.blogspot.com/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/maga-is-magaa-thanks-to-drug.html

White Supremacist Judges in Wilmington:

http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/01/evidence-against-judge-lindsey.html

And my good friend Stanley Winborne III in Puerto Vallarta Writers Group who (and US Special Ops who interviewed me in Wilmington on July 4, 2015, CONFIRMED this), told me that his SON was 2nd in charge of the Hillary Clinton State Department in Afghanistan and oversaw the shipment of the HEROIN back to the USA on US Air Force planes:

https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2019/09/letter-to-stan-winborne-iv-edd-son-of.html

Before I forget, I was THRILLED to see that you and I share SIX Facebook Friends, but I'm only five days into my TWENTY-SIXTH F.B. 30-day JAIL TERM for criticizing Christians, so can't friend anyone there, now. ALSO, you grew up in Newark, NJ, so might know the FIRST business I founded with two other Denison Alums who still own it: https://whalestalecapemay.com/.


Chuck and Hilary worked with my parents to commit me to the nuthouse in 1978 -- because I would not shut up about my parents' SWASTIKAS, and when I was going nuts because of that, I sought out the advice of the WISEST person I then knew -- and a very famous newspaperman, who made the Vineland, NJ newspaper (and the other papers he owned), a POWERHOUSE -- before selling to Gannett in 1986: Ben Zion Leuchter -- and there is much about him here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/open-letter-to-pam-sander-exec-editor.html


And regarding this thing about Trump wanting local SHERIFFS to guard Polling Places, I HOPE that is NOT ALLOWED!!! Look what our Democratic Sheriff Ed McMahon did less than a month ago -- with help of the Knights of Columbus, a Division of the Roman Catholic Church: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/07/sheriff-mcmahon-helped-plan-last-nights.html  

And this prompted me to TELL OFF both NC Archbishop Luis Rafael Zarama -- and then Pope Francis, himself:




I've now pretty well spent myself, and this Letter will be published on my blog here -- AFTER sending it to you and Washington Post's Editorshttps://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/jonathan-capehart-my-new-top.html


I will then send it to these Talking Heads, mostly via secured servers: Gingrich, Hannity, Carlson, Velshi, Melber, Maddow, Lemon, Tapper, Berman, and Signorile -- before emailing it to my List of 150 Political Contacts which can be seen here: https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2020/08/letter-received-by-stone-mountain.html.


And please contact me if you or anyone at the Washington Post has questions for me or needs more info or even physical evidence that I have stockpiled for many, many years!!!

All best,

Scott D. Kenan


Wilmington, NC 28403

Cell: (910) 200-XXXX







.

No comments:

Post a Comment