Saturday, August 15, 2020

Stone Mountain Is EXPLODING -- 1.5 Blocks from My Home 1988 - 2010 and My Mother's TOP ALLY in Making the USA Catholic/NAZI, Coach Lou Holtz, is DEMANDING College Footballers PLAY BALL This FALL!!!


Coach Lou Holtz and John Boehner were TOP STRATEGISTS with my mother and the Popes in Rome in turning America CATHOLIC NAZI!!!


But LOOK what John Boehner is UP TO TODAY:





And Lou Holtz:
Lou Holtz was on Fox News DEMANDING College Football players play football this fall. Lou lived across Larwell Drive from us in 1968 when we still had the Swastikas on our dinner plates, and he and Beth (who died this June), were my parents' closest friends, planning the Catholic/NAZI takeover of the USA

My sister Jane babysat their kids and with three in grade school, NONE of them were potty-trained -- GOOD JOB HOLTZES!!! 

I think I might have to WRITE Coach Holtz ANOTHER Letter!!!



TWO old postings in which Lou Holtz has some prominence:




https://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2018/11/letter-sent-to-monica-lewinsky.html



This is happening 1.5 blocks from my former home, that had -- and still has -- the "Hanging Tree" that Klan leader James Venable used to lynch blacks -- and my former boss, Tennessee Williams, named one of his TOP VILLAINS, Violet Venable, on that hate-mongering family!!!



My house at 903 Second Street, Stone Mountain, GA, spring 2010 -- right before Col. Dorothy Newman had to get me to Political Exile in Mexico.



My house TODAY shows the Hanging Tree has been CUT BACK -- and my yard has been SERIOUSLY DE-HOMOSEXUALIZED!!!



Violet Venable descends to meet Dr. John Cukrowicz (Polish for "sugar"), in Tennessee Williams's film Suddenly, Last Summer:




I can't believe that CNN -- HQ'ed in neighboring Atlanta -- has NOT YET posted anything on their WEBSITE about this -- but the Atlanta Journal/Constitution is RIGHT THERE posting LIVE UPDATES!!!:







Stone Mountain Police Chief Chancey Troutman


I'd LOVE to write Chief Troutman -- but I'm SURE he is too busy today!!! Chief Troutman was who REVEALED to me that my sister Jane and my other sister Julie had called the Police in cooperation with my parents and employer Patrick Lee Stansbury of Pentagon Publishing who distributes all the HARD DRUGS flown into Maxwell AFB from Maine to Florida -- TWO of the five times they were UNABLE to commit me to the NUTHOUSE!!!

And he had at least ONE Drug Mafia Cop on the force, Officer Nunn, who worked TOTALLY with the Drug Mafiosa:


This Cali Cartel Leader lived in the blue house across from the Stone Mountain Post Office and had me over for BURNT STEAKS DINNERS three times, and worked DIRECTLY with Officer Nunn to CHEAT ME out of MUCH MONEY when I had to FIRE SALE all of my belonging, before fleeing to Mexico.


http://theweathercontinues.blogspot.com/2017/04/and-few-other-funny-things.html



Me, Tennessee Williams Scholar Thomas Elliot Keith and his Colombian Lover, Arturo Noguera, whose family RAN the Stone Mountain Cali Cartel -- at the Bishop's Reception in Episcopal Cathedral St. John the Divine in Manhattan, fall 2009:




So INSTEAD of writing my old buddy Chief Chancey Troutman in EMPATHY for his having to deal with all of this, I will write to COACH LOU HOLTZ, instead!!!



Beth Holtz, now deceased, and Lou Holtz -- back when I knew them.


>>> BREAKING @ 2:00 PM: Police pulled back two blocks and the Protesters of all stripes dispersed. So it is "over" (for now).

I have to say that today -- when I heard the Stone Mountain carving called "The Confederate Mt. Rushmore" -- I IMMEDIATELY KNEW that it MUST BE BLASTED OFF THE FACE OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Anyway, I just found some email addresses for the Chief, Mayor Weaver, and others, and will INCLUDE THEM when I send my Letter to Couch Holtz, so they see how I covered their news.


One Time Coach Lou Holtz
https://catholicspeakers.com/profiles/lou-holtz
info@holzfoundation.org

Cc: James Holtz, Holtz Foundation Founder
https://www.holzfoundation.org/meet-the-board.html
james@holzfoundation.org


August 15, 2020

Dear Lou,

It has been TEN YEARS since I last wrote you, and then found all four of your children, whom I friended on Facebook and harassed until all blocked me -- because when my sister Jane babysat your kids, they all CRAPPED IN THEIR PANTS!!!

And James Holtz is NOT your child, but I assume he's a relative.

I was sorry, today, to learn of Beth's death two months ago -- but SHOCKED that you are DEMANDING College Football be played -- DESPITE THE PANDEMIC.

I see that your "Charities" have next to NO ACTIVITY anymore -- I guess you are just BRINGING IN THE CASH for yourself.

Well, YOU probably want to call me INSANE, but at least last night I had the BALLS to write the Head of the American Psychiatric Association, Dr. Saul Levin, who is the TOP PSYCHIATRIST in the USA -- and possibly the WORLD:





Anyway, I saw that Newt Gingrich, whom I've had THREE communications with this week, and visited his Congressional Office FOUR TIMES in 2010 1990, claims that Kamala Harris (and I have some problems with her too), joined Catholic Joe Biden -- BECAUSE SHE IS SO ANTI-CATHOLIC.



The REASON being that she questioned someone HARD who is a member of Knights of Columbus, a Division of the Roman Catholic Church.


Just two weeks ago, we had a LARGER and SIMILAR protest to what happened today in Stone Mountain -- LED by our Drug-Trafficking Sheriff Ed McMahon's friend who RENAMED his Knights of Columbus, the "American Honor Guards of North Carolina", and wearing the Cross of Jesus, Trump gear, NAZI and KU KLUX KLAN flags and insignia, yelled "NIGGER!!" at blacks and told them they will KILL THEM FOR JESUS CHRIST!!!




I even wrote Letters to Luis Rafael Zarama, Catholic Archbishop of North Carolina and Pope Francis HIMSELF -- basically TELLING THEM OFF (but have not yet gotten replies):




So, here's a bit of JESUS you can stick where THE SUN DON'T SHINE -- un-lubed:







GOOD REPUBLICAN ADVICE!!!





All Best,


Scott
Ridin' With Biden
1h
Yes we do! Rep. Eric Swalwell is Ridin' With Biden. Follow us if you are, too!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment